Sign in to follow this  
Its time to buy

Free £600 A Month Guaranteed

Saw this in the paper today

Wow £600 free a month!!!!!

http://www.bryant.co.uk/w600

If £600....

.....a month towards your mortgage helps, you've got it

Take advantage of our mortgage subsidy offer and save money for 2 years!

Thank you for stopping by to take a closer look at our innovative money saving mortgage subsidy offer. It's simple, straightforward and means we'll pay up to £600 a month directly into your bank account for 2 years. And all you have to do to benefit from this great deal is to reserve one of our wide range of selected properties before 30th September 2007.

And no matter what kind of home you're looking for - from contemporary apartments to traditional family sized detached houses - or where you're looking, we're sure we have a fantastic choice just waiting to impress you. Simply use the 'Search' criteria and link on the left to find the name and location of your nearest development.

There couldn't be a better time to make the move to your dream home.

Terms & Conditions

The offer is based on a monthly mortgage subsidy amount being credited directly to the purchaser's bank account for the first 24 months. The amount offered is based on the purchase price and is up to a maximum of £600 for two years. Available only on selected plots, terms and conditions apply. YOUR HOME MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Limited offer can be withdrawn at any time. Offer is not available with any other promotion. Images show typical Bryant homes.

As much as i want to lose my job after a serious HPC sends us into a severe depression. It aint happening.

HPC is my religion and this is my bible as much as i pray it be true it aint happening. Fakt

Come on sounds like a good deal to me?

[!]

If this was back in 2001 when you have to camp outside over night in tents in the cold and rain just to buy off plan..... now they are already built, and paying YOU to buy them........ Surely now a good time to buy.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Come on sounds like a good deal to me?

[!]

If this was back in 2001 when you have to camp outside over night in tents in the cold and rain just to buy off plan..... now they are already built, and paying YOU to buy them........ Surely now a good time to buy.

Limited offer can be withdrawn at any time.

And they're probably shit.

Mind if I wait? Thought so.

That's basically subprime facilitated by the developer ffs.

Combine this offer with a fixed rate mortgage which resets after two years

After two years your mortgage payments could increase by £800, which could easily be a tripling in ur monthly payments.

wheres the catch?

You have to buy an undersized, shoddily built, overpriced piece of crap near the very top of a bubble market?

wheres the catch?

Property isn't worth the asking price, that is obvious. But, it makes some people think they can afford it. After all, after two years they can sell and then use the profits to fund the purchase of their next house. Anyone who falls for that, instead of just asking for a straight discount of £14400 to lump into the property up front, will have a subprime IQ.

You have to buy an undersized, shoddily built, overpriced piece of crap near the very top of a bubble market?

:lol::lol::lol:

bubble? where? I think your mistaking that overpriced, badly build piece of crap, for what it really is, a "Quality Residentail Development, with investment potential". God some people just can't see the wood for the trees! :P:lol::lol::lol:

It's not free 600 pounds though. They will just add it onto the price of their homes. Nobody notices the extra 3 thousand pounds their property costs but they all notice the 600 pounds a month.

However, I can see how this offer might be attractive to people. I wouldn't need to the 600 pounds a month so I would ask for a significant discount instead (at least 600 x 24 but would probably try to get significantly more).

It's not free 600 pounds though. They will just add it onto the price of their homes. Nobody notices the extra 3 thousand pounds their property costs but they all notice the 600 pounds a month.

However, I can see how this offer might be attractive to people. I wouldn't need to the 600 pounds a month so I would ask for a significant discount instead (at least 600 x 24 but would probably try to get significantly more).

How close are we to the point where they just can't give them away? How much does it cost the developer to have the property sitting there, unsold?

TD

This is the classic ruse used by developers in a stagnant / falling market.

Rather than reduce the sale price they effectively give you cash back after completion. Guess which figure is reported to the Land Registry though!

Its a way of reducing the price without "officially" reducing the price. Its not in the developers interest if they've got 100 units remaining to start reducing prices willy nilly, nor to contribute to a crash by sending indexes south!

Incidentally, when people get mortgages on these units, the surveyor uses comparable evidence from the market - guess which figure they use! Banks sign up to what they think is say 90% LTV when in fact its probably 100%. Nice. :P