House Price Crash Forum

Just for the record,UK will NOT have a recession!!!!

technically speaking that means 2 consecutive Q's of neg GDP.,we aren't in line for that,what we will have is a high-street consumer slump coupled with a far greater level of expansion in export(to which the housing slump will be of great assistance by weakening sterling sufficiently to boost export competitiveness)

look beyond the shopping malls!!..ther's so much more to UK plc!

What's the solution then Baz - 150%, 200% mortgages? If only we can get a dwindling number of the population to take out even more debt then everything will be fine and dandy in the economy for another few months or years - for what - one more term in government for the string pullers?

Even Greenspan has admitted that the further housing lending has been driven the worse the current account deficit gets - the same goes for the UK. Infinite growth based on inifinite growth in debt, sooner or later the piper has to be paid and the later it gets the worse it will be.

The one thing that US/UK have to cover debt repayments is expanding the control they have over the world's resources(along with defence...well ok,might is right tactics)

That could explain why japan went tits-up!!!!,japan has pretty much been prevented since ww2,of exerting control on resource.

look at the majority of companies in this field...who owns the majority??,its the likes of halliburton,BP etc....US/UK companies!!

Even france have a stake...TOTALFINA,and they are also heavily involved with nuclear technology.

so what's to stop russia from gaining a bit of the old influence?...the basics are the same....very large(worlds 2nd largest)arms developer+exporter and large oil play...plus the desire to have influence...we saw that in ww2 and it hasn't gone away,look at the ukraine election!!...it's all still simmering way.

THIS IS GEOPOLITICS!!!!..THE DESIRE TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL THE WORLD BY DOMINATING ITS HOLD ON USEFUL RESOURCES.

you won't go too far wrong by thinking of how toddlers behave with toys when you get a few of them together...except there's nobody higher in authority(well on this planet anyway) to discipline this lot.

Just for the record,UK will NOT have a recession!!!!

technically speaking that means 2 consecutive Q's of neg GDP.,we aren't in line for that,what we will have is a high-street consumer slump coupled with a far greater level of expansion in export(to which the housing slump will be of great assistance by weakening sterling sufficiently to boost export competitiveness)

look beyond the shopping malls!!..ther's so much more to UK plc!

Ok oracle,

Where will UK Plc grow then?

Guest The dude
Bulls Views Wanted, They have a right to give their views

A noble sentiment, but not according to a significant proportion of Bears who post here. The truth is, as soon as a Bull appears, they are immediately abused and their arguments treated with contempt and derision. A significant number of Bears will not allow a contrary opinion-thank goodness they are not wearing uniforms and carrying guns. Imagine it.

As far as I can see this is no longer a forum for debate. How can it be when  Bulls are driven off the moment they appear. This is not a civilised way to persuade newcomers  to our view. Anyone who cares for the Bear point of view and believes this forum should be promoting it must be concerned at the direction it is taking. In addition to Bull Abuse, we've had  posters inciting the murder of prominent Bulls,  callous attitude to an EA suicide,  and gleeful anticipation of the financial ruin of landlords and the country as a whole (bring on the recession -yippee!).  It's beyond a joke.

And my God. ZZG and Monkeyman lead the Bear assault with their sarcasm and intolerance of any contrary point of view. Well - that's the Bear argument won in an instant.

Baz mate...I'l be honest with you....I come on this website to be with a like minded bunch of people. I am a potential ftb (just waitiing for the right moment) and I would like a houseprice crash - yes, Baz, as in the name of the website. For the record, to quote Jim Royle " I couldn't give a shiny shite" what Bulls think...any of yer! "May all their turds be hedgehogs"....Frankly Baz, mate, I wish they'd all piss off and find another website to reveal their ugliness to....oh and another thing Baz, mate, that includes you.