House Price Crash Forum

Take The Blue Pill Or The Red Pill?

HOLA441

How about every fvcking line from Glengarry Glen Ross?

• Blake: These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you would be throwing them away. They're for closers.
  • Blake: A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing, always be closing.
  • Blake: A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have you attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's f*ck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action.
  • Blake: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.
  • Ricky Roma: I subscribe to the law of contrary public opinion... If everyone thinks one thing, then I say, bet the other way...
  • Dave Moss: Cop couldn't find his d*ck, two hands and a map.
  • Shelley Levene: What the hell are you? You're a f*ckin' secretary. F*ck you. That's my message to ya: f*ck you and kiss my ass, and if you don't like it baby I'm going across the street to Jerry Graff, period, f*ck you. Now, I want you to put me on the Cadillac board and I want two promising leads and I dont want any bullsh*t and I want them close together because I am going to close them all, and that is all I have to say to you!
  • Ricky Roma: I swear it's not a world of men it's not a world of men, Machine it's a world of clock watchers, bureaucrats, officeholders what it is, it's a f*cked up world there's no adventure to it. (Pause.) Dying breed. Yes it is. (Pause.) We are the members of a dying breed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
  • 6 years later...
HOLA444