House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
smythsan

Moving Again

hi all

we have been renting and the property was put on the market in january.landlord expected a quick sale but didnt sell till july.we moved out into another rented property in july and this is now gone on the market this month!!

either we have had really bad luck with houses or landlords might be feeling the pinch

there are a lot of rented propertys here now where a year ago you couldnt find a 3 bed for rent

some houses are taking a long time to rent out which before they would have been gone in a day

everyone keeps saying the olympics are coming so house prices will rise .but wages here are the lowest in dorset.(too many self certificate mortagages i think lol )

i feel there is a real change in the market here for renting and buying(houses stalling)

by the way this house is for sale for £150.000 with a rentable amount of £550 a month

not sure how you work out if this is a good yeild

oh well back to packing again haha

hi all

we have been renting and the property was put on the market in january.landlord expected a quick sale but didnt sell till july.we moved out into another rented property in july and this is now gone on the market this month!!

either we have had really bad luck with houses or landlords might be feeling the pinch

there are a lot of rented propertys here now where a year ago you couldnt find a 3 bed for rent

some houses are taking a long time to rent out which before they would have been gone in a day

everyone keeps saying the olympics are coming so house prices will rise .but wages here are the lowest in dorset.(too many self certificate mortagages i think lol )

i feel there is a real change in the market here for renting and buying(houses stalling)

by the way this house is for sale for £150.000 with a rentable amount of £550 a month

How do you feel about having to move whenever your landlord to sell?

Guest grumpy-old-man
hi all

were the houses new builds by any chance ?

Just curious. How will the olympics affect house prices in Dorset? :blink:

I've moved 5 times in 7 years and am rather used to it. (though I don't have a family)

so I don't find it such a chore.

Are you in the position where you could put in a Low offer on the house? If you wanted to buy

that is

ST