House Price Crash Forum
Guest vicmac64

Lets Face It - This Is No Surprise To The 'elite'

Guest vicmac64

We are in at the end of the 'slavery scam' (end of proper democracy)

They knew what they were doing all along (everyone say no) because it makes sense and if you say (no) then maybe you will get a special dispensation!!

Hey welcome to slavery.

If you believe that the Govts and financial institutions did not know what they were creating then you are to be pitied indeed!!

With all the computers, and all the finest brains they got it wrong!!! I don't think so - they got it to plan more like!!!

I don't really agree with you. Politicians, and probably bankers too, like prosperity, stability and an easy life, which is not what they are going to get.

And as for the computers, remember the sign you used to see on workplace walls -

"To err is human, but to really f$&k things up requires a computer!"

I wonder to they have those signs in the hedge fund offices? ;)

I don't really agree with you. Politicians, and probably bankers too, like prosperity, stability and an easy life, which is not what they are going to get.

The like Control and Money too!!!

Easy life you say? you get that with slaves! Debt slaves!

Guest vicmac64

And as for the computers, remember the sign you used to see on workplace walls -

"To err is human, but to really f$&k things up requires a computer!"

I wonder to they have those signs in the hedge fund offices? ;)

No - I disagree implicitly - when you encourage a global debt based boom - you know what you are doing.... Think about it - I'm not too smart yet 5 years ago I knew something was wrong BIG TIME and that there would be major repercussions. If I did - were our govt's and banks too stupid to think the same way?? I don't think so and really I don't think you do either at heart!

No - I disagree implicitly - when you encourage a global debt based boom - you know what you are doing.... Think about it - I'm not too smart yet 5 years ago I knew something was wrong BIG TIME and that there would be major repercussions. If I did - were our govt's and banks too stupid to think the same way?? I don't think so and really I don't think you do either at heart!

I agree totally.

It really makes me laugh when I see posts on here along the lines of..

'Yeah the stock market and economy is fine now, but wait till the markets see Gordon's miracle economy for what it really is'

Sorry? You think that people who analyse international financial dealings for a living don't understand what's going on?

Two years ago I found myself in the company of not one but two billionaires me a Joe Bloggs average punter, anyway we got on the subject of investing, basically with the money they had they had given up on what you'd call conventional investments and were investing in anything they can't make more of, for instance Land by which I mean estates in remote areas all over the world, really fine art, etc, they never mentioned gold but I'm sure it would have qualified to their criteria.

I'm not an end of the worlder or a gold bug but when you see the coming implosion I understand where they were coming from.

...you are giving people who are not very bright to much kudo....the driver has been greed from the lenders....it's now payback time or rather ....count the cost of bad debts time for them .....irresponsible lemmings..... :lol::lol::lol::P

Guest vicmac64
Two years ago I found myself in the company of not one but two billionaires me a Joe Bloggs average punter, anyway we got on the subject of investing, basically with the money they had they had given up on what you'd call conventional investments and were investing in anything they can't make more of, for instance Land by which I mean estates in remote areas all over the world, really fine art, etc, they never mentioned gold but I'm sure it would have qualified to their criteria.

I'm not an end of the worlder or a gold bug but when you see the coming implosion I understand where they were coming from.

Good post Timil - hope there are many more 'not the end of the word'ers out there - we need them all right now..... 'freedom is popular' as Ron Paul says.

I'm not too smart yet 5 years ago I knew something was wrong BIG TIME and that there would be major repercussions. If I did - were our govt's and banks too stupid to think the same way?? I don't think so and really I don't think you do either at heart!

You probably wouldn't have known a CDO if it came and smacked you in the head 1 year ago never mind 5. I think this has caught many in the financial world with their pants down and if they couldn't see it then why would we?

Some people have made plenty via short term thinking at the cost of many livelihoods. I would seriously doubt anyone can possibly have their finger on one almighty button controlling peoples' greed however for whatever unsavory purpose you've concocted.

Guest vicmac64
You probably wouldn't have known a CDO if it came and smacked you in the head 1 year ago never mind 5. I think this has caught many in the financial world with their pants down and if they couldn't see it then why would we?

Some people have made plenty via short term thinking at the cost of many livelihoods. I would seriously doubt anyone can possibly have their finger on one almighty button controlling peoples' greed however for whatever unsavory purpose you've concocted.

huh - you are right CDOs meant nothing to me but you are WRONG too - because when I looked and seen the greed and avarice built on mortgages and debt, when I seen HPI going through the roof as a consequence of unbridled mortgage lending I knew that the fall would come for sure, when I seen our manufacturing industries laid low and the massive increases in imports, when I seen the massive increase in public servants and the spiralling debt our govt was getting our finances into I knew - tell me??? Did you not? were you sleeping?

were you happy enough with the present not caring about the future?

I'm really interested why common sense has become a method of ridicule in the past few years, but I have been a bear for a good many years, not because I am stupid but because I am smart!

Guest vicmac64
We like to believe that someone is in control of everything , it makes us feel safer. Hence the belief in Gods of various ilk But..

Don't attribute to intelligence what can be put down to incompetence.

I believe in God - look in the mirror and tell me if you evolved from mush - and then explain the symmetry and design.

Go think about it for a while - you've got explaining to do...

I believe in God - look in the mirror and tell me if you evolved from mush - and then explain the symmetry and design.

I did not deny the existence of your God, Only the existence of the money masters as Gods.

Maybe you should think about that?

Hey welcome to slavery.

We re in the 21st century, with the fastest most efficient computers and robots invented, which was the idea to free up time to allow us to have more free time.....

.....ballooks to that - we work the longest hours, have less free time........ something aint right

We re in the 21st century, with the fastest most efficient computers and robots invented, which was the idea to free up time to allow us to have more free time.....

.....ballooks to that - we work the longest hours, have less free time........ something aint right

Yup brought up on programmes like Tomorrows World in the 70's that said the new "micro chip" would bring about a new age of leisure. Well in a sense in the 80's they were almost right with all the unemployment and restructuring.

However we will have to work till we drop I think.

If god did not exist. Man would need to create him.

Sorry, I am going to sin and enjoy myself in this life ( may your god forgive me )

If all the christians I know are going to heaven... I would rather go somewhere else ;)

I agree with you vicmac, many political decisions in history have been based on economic game playing. Economic warfare is as well developed as it ever was and will continue to be used to create socio-political events. In modern times: How many US conflicts have been economic? How many British conflicts have been economic? Who is making money in Iraq and Afghanistan? How much of the worlds wealth is based on the pharmaceutical and military sectors, both of which few people ever get real public access too and both of which have enormous influence on socio-political events? What happens when you mix these sectors? :o

I've yet to decide whether TPTB are a force for good, a force for bad or are simply playing chess with each other with the world as their chessboard. Do a search for Hegelianism and see how an interesting and worthy philosophy can be destroyed by dimwits and used by the few to rule the many. ;)

hmmm.... the god arguement could go on all night.....

we could be evolved from mush - except the ugly mush didnt find a mate to reproduce....so we keot evolving into you and me..... etc.... yadada ydadada.. :o

...but add an 'l' to god and the arguement will be the second biggest thread on the forums ;) ...and go on forever :P

Edited by Belfast Boy

Guest vicmac64
...but add an 'l' to god and the arguement will be the second biggest thread on the forums ;) ...and go on forever :P

you reckon - just give me an explanation as to how we have inherant design in our features - don't want the rest of your 'get out clause' give me an argument that stands up - tell me how 'inherant design' came about from the theory of evolution.

:lol::lol:

things like art and fine wine and classic cars as investmemts are the froth on the froth of this bubble. There are just as many picassos today as there were 10 years ago. Only reason they have tripled is because of loose credit. Watch the prices crash and burn as 30% of hedge funds go to the wall <_<

Guest vicmac64
I agree with you vicmac, many political decisions in history have been based on economic game playing. Economic warfare is as well developed as it ever was and will continue to be used to create socio-political events. In modern times: How many US conflicts have been economic? How many British conflicts have been economic? Who is making money in Iraq and Afghanistan? How much of the worlds wealth is based on the pharmaceutical and military sectors, both of which few people ever get real public access too and both of which have enormous influence on socio-political events? What happens when you mix these sectors? :o

I've yet to decide whether TPTB are a force for good, a force for bad or are simply playing chess with each other with the world as their chessboard. Do a search for Hegelianism and see how an interesting and worthy philosophy can be destroyed by dimwits and used by the few to rule the many. ;)

Just check up TBs quotes on 'New World Order' and you will see he is playing another game.

Guest vicmac64
hmmm.... the god arguement could go on all night.....

we could be evolved from mush - except the ugly mush didnt find a mate to reproduce....so we keot evolving into you and me..... etc.... yadada ydadada.. :o

nope - I asked you to explain design as a offspring of evolution. (Before you start its an impossible task).