House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stonethecrows

Don't Holler If You Find A Zimbabwe Dollar

Now I know I posted this and made a bit of a joke about the zim dollar but watching news today it is NO LAUGHING MATTER. Children are now starving in their THOUSANDS-this cannot be allowed to continue. I wonder if it would do any good to buy up zillions of zim dollars to take them out of the system and out of mugabe's hands? Surely he cant print faster than westerners with spare cash could buy them? If it was possible to raise the value the zim dollar this way would it be possible to help their economy and save a LOT of people from starving and suffering unnecessarily? I have been getting spam texts from Kuluma enterprises and one or two others for weeks now offering zim dollar for sale and the price is now something like $620,000 zim dollars to the pound-that is truly shocking-thinking caps and input pls people. PS MODS can you pls PLEASE put this back into main discussion-awareness could well help?