HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Well. That was like the feeling you get when you're very thirsty and you try to quench yourself with a tepid glass of weak lemon cordial.

Absolutely pathetic.

The BBC have no ******** whatsofu*kingever. <_<

I'd switch off and read Harry Potter if I were you. :lol:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

The most balanced report I have seen from the BBC for a long time. I would not expect the BBC to talk down the market unless we get actual MoM national falls.

Ok so we had a EA stating in a area which was falling "were ok were ok" :lol: People believe EA's as much as politicians.

Overall impression was that it was falling in most places and it was only the SE and London holding national prices up or a few areas where people are buying second homes. But on the horizon we have 5 interest rate rises affecting many people coming off fixed rates and problems from the US possibly affecting lending which was reported.

I think us bears should be pleased with that report.No mention of the C word but no mention of supply and demand or BTL propping up the market either. A overall more balanced point I think.

Edited by equitystasher

HOLA4411

I didn't think it was too bad, bUT WHY OH WHY do they always have to drag out some pathetic EA?

Why not get a more 'balanced' opinion, I mean its like trying to get the POPE to admit there is no GOD !!! It ain't gonna happen!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
I thought it was reasonably measured.

Wales is f*cked

W. Midlands is nearly f*cked

London saves the day, smug grin.

They had that chap mention house prices reflect local economic conditions and then spliced in the US bit (credit conditions).

These figures don't reflect the changes in the credit conditions do they ?

HOLA4414