House Price Crash Forum

Us Mortage Brokers Forum

karinUS

HOLA441

I hope this link works: http://forum.brokeroutpost.com/loans/forum/2/158743.htm

US Bubble Blogs have been linking to the mortgage broker forums for a couple years now. It's been very interesting and illuminating to watch the biz deterioriate and the lightbulbs gradually go on for individual brokers. It's been a slow process of understanding with them as most were youngsters who had never seen a down market, with one or two experienced brokers warning along the way that the whole thing was a gigantic, toxic bubble, aching to burst.

A few weeks ago, everybody suddenly began to "get it"- right about when the global credit markets started imploding, lol. There was a lot of fear exhibited then. I like this link cuz it kind of shows them facing reality in a lighthearted and at the same time stressed out way.

I particularly like the poster who keeps asking for the proof on the info of 98% foreclosures in FLA. Which I guess means that she thinks that might be possible, not a good sign.

Enjoy.

HOLA442