• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
According to Clarkson only the stupid people are leaving the UK,

so we are all okay then <_<

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/c...icle2326687.ece

Don't let it wind you up. In fact, if a piece written by an exceedingly mediocre journolist, who only got his break on TV because he bumped into someone at a dinner party whom his Mother used to have an affair with and who then gave him a job, and whose personal life has been shielded from the tabloids (Piers Morgan excepted as he used to run the stories) as a serial adulterer can get to you, you need a break and a rest on a beach somewhere my friend.

For those in this country not living a sheltered, taxpayer/BBC funded lifestyle with the financial means to insulated your family from the perils of the UK today, getting out to somewhere that still values core principles of work and responsibility is very much an option.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
pardon my french but clarkson is a f*****g c**t

As they say in Rotherham where the ***t started his career as a two bit jobs worth at the Rotherham Advertiser as a teaboy.

I think after the ***k up stunt with the rocket propelled car and the hamster, his appeal with the British audience is now at an end, expect to see him either with his other looser chums on Channel 5's 5th gear show or doing adverts for bog rolls along with Quentin "I'm a car clocking car dealer" Wilson.

HOLA446
Guest happy?

The worry is not whether I should emigrate but where can I go that Clarkson-crap won't follow me. That's the trouble with the internet it's global.

HOLA447
HOLA448

...I read this yesterday and his recurring them was UK expats are usually hanging around a bar hugging a drink at 10am in the morning......he must have been there with this element......I was an expat a few times and the recurring theme was commencing work latest 7.00 am in the morning to avoid the heat ....he is just a sensationalist who has no real facts and makes rediculous statements to attract controversy..... what amazes me is 'Rupert and his gang' and the BBC pay him...... :lol::lol::P

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
.....agreed ...the problem is his statements are so sick and lurid nobody takes him seriously.....but why should the Rupert Times get off with it.....?.... :huh::huh::huh:

I don't know, I know quite a few people that rate him. He is after all, mostly acting (I hope). There is also a fairly large element of truth in what he say's. Practical experience would tell me that the grass is not really greener on the other side of the fence. How many people do you know who have emigrated and then come home again?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
I don't know, I know quite a few people that rate him. He is after all, mostly acting (I hope). There is also a fairly large element of truth in what he say's. Practical experience would tell me that the grass is not really greener on the other side of the fence. How many people do you know who have emigrated and then come home again?

...I see your point....he could easily change career direction slightly and become a stand up comedian...you would either love him or hate him.....maybe make it on to the 'Parky' shows if he's quick to promote the idea.... :lol::lol::P

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Perhaps he was taught by Realistbear or are they indeed related?

I start to think the Realistbear is actually a group of devoted posters. Or even a secret society. One [wo?]man cannot have so high of incentive to post here. They must have three shifts running back to back and a very demanding boss!

:ph34r:

Edited by refusnik

HOLA4416

Well I think Clarkson's great!

Of course he goes over the top and says things for effect; but there is usually a large kernal of truth in what he says.

The response to him here confirms my belief that a large proportion of subscribers to these forums have a had complete sense of humour bypass.

Don't be so bloody po-faced!

And the reason he's paid a lot of money by the BBC and the Sunday Times is because he's very popular, gets a huge viewing audience, and sells a lot of papers!

Edited by Mr Yogi

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest muttley
that guy is the biggest tax avoider ever, thnk he lives in isle of man tax shelter.

No he doesn't. he lives on a farm in the Cotswolds. I thought the article was quite funny.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Seems to be an article born out of some measure of jealousy. After all, Clarkson is a typical public school bully, his ego is the size of an oil tanker and he too dodges inland revenue by living on the Isle of Man. He should stick to slagging off South Korean cars.

HOLA4421
dodges inland revenue by living on the Isle of Man.

The truth is he lives in a big house outside Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire. He has a holiday home on the Isle of Man.

I can't imagine HMRC falling for a tax dodge as transparently obvious as that suggested here by such a high profile figure.

Perhaps he just likes the Isle of Man; I wouldn't blame him - it's beautiful.

HOLA4422
The truth is he lives in a big house outside Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire. He has a holiday home on the Isle of Man.

I can't imagine HMRC falling for a tax dodge as transparently obvious as that suggested here by such a high profile figure.

He likes fast cars, he has a Ford GT and loves driving without speed limits on the mountain road on the Isle of Man TT circuit. I know because I have seen the top gear piece to camera on DVD where he tells you so.

HOLA4423
No he doesn't. he lives on a farm in the Cotswolds. I thought the article was quite funny.

i remember watching a programme with ramsy he went to his house on a island to cook and ramsy joked "your living on this island to avoid tax".

Edited by crash2006

HOLA4424

TT races are a plus for him I'd imagine - plus they have more reasonable gun laws.

His shooting up cars with increasingly heavier calibre weaponry was quite funny as I recall.

HOLA4425

As the Isle of Man is not part of Great Britain and he decides to move house to there, he will become one of his own 'dimwits'.........remember "no matter where they end up"...... :lol::lol::lol:

The fact is, I’m afraid, that anyone who emigrates from Britain, no matter where they end up, is a bit of a dimwit.

........he is just another cynical loser.....overgrown schoolboy type......who believes his way is the only way.... :lol::lol::P