House Price Crash Forum

Should Those In Control Be Brought To Account

Guest vicmac64

HOLA441
Guest vicmac64

And based on a fall on the markets that I truly believe will happen (I believe we have seen only the first tremors , or the sea rapidly disappearing out to sea) - though do see a professional for professional advice before acting as I am not qualified).

If this should come to pass...

Do you believe that those responsible in Govt and Business should be brought before patriot courts to explain their actions in the perspective of their citizenship and responsibility to their fellow citizens as far as the management of their country and their countries economy is concerned??

The most important question ever asked on this site I imagine.........

HOLA442
Guest tbatst2000
And based on a fall on the markets that I truly believe will happen (I believe we have seen only the first tremors , or the sea rapidly disappearing out to sea) - though do see a professional for professional advice before acting as I am not qualified).

Do you believe that those responsible in Govt and Business should be brought before patriot courts to explain their actions in the perspective of their citizenship and responsibility to their fellow citizens as far as the management of their country and their countries economy is concerned??

Viva la revolution!

HOLA443

F*&^ing right they should. Dont think it will happen though. They will blame it on someone or something else, the sheeple will blindly believe them and they will stroll off into the sunset with big bags of cash under each arm.

HOLA444
Guest vicmac64
F*&^ing right they should. Dont think it will happen though. They will blame it on someone or something else, the sheeple will blindly believe them and they will stroll off into the sunset with big bags of cash under each arm.

not if the sheeple become bears

HOLA445

Most people don't know and don't care what is going on in the world of global finance. They'll be more interested in who's still in the Big Brother house or which Hollywood celeb is having an affair with which rock star.

HOLA446
Guest vicmac64
Most people don't know and don't care what is going on in the world of global finance. They'll be more interested in who's still in the Big Brother house or which Hollywood celeb is having an affair with which rock star.

Well then its our responsibility to let them know!

HOLA447

I think they should.

It's all been a big scam. Good credit ratings were given to bad debt. This junk debt was then sold as good debt, when it was just junk. Nobody knows yet who's got what and how much.

The people who were in the various organisations packaging up this junk debt as good debt obviously knew what they were doing. They were lucratively paid, highly educated people and can not plead ignorance.

Heads should roll and assets should be confiscated and given back to pension funds etc etc.

HOLA448
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Well looking back at the old way when things go wrong heads begin to roll as Bob Diamond of Barclays Corporate the rocket scientist behind Barclays complicated debt deals quits and disappears as his Boss tries to shrug off City fears of a damaging credit crunch. Watch in the future as many more sail off into the sunset with their golden goodbyes never to be heard of again. As for patriot courts are we going back a little too far, maybe we can call it A Tale Of One City. ;)

HOLA449
Guest vicmac64
I think they should.

It's all been a big scam. Good credit ratings were given to bad debt. This junk debt was then sold as good debt, when it was just junk. Nobody knows yet who's got what and how much.

The people who were in the various organisations packaging up this junk debt as good debt obviously knew what they were doing. They were lucratively paid, highly educated people and can not plead ignorance.

Heads should roll and assets should be confiscated and given back to pension funds etc etc.

I agree - total assets at the very minimum should be stripped from those involved at every level - why should we give the message to the population that this sort of impropriety will be tolerated...

HOLA4410
Well then its our responsibility to let them know!

It could be argued that those same "sheeple" are complicit in the crime (cretinous levels of over-borrowing, MEWing etc) so you'd better be ready to increase the size of the Prison estate fairly dramatically.

HOLA4411

I agree. Your average brit (and american for that matter) is vacuous, materialistic and selfish. They dont give two hoots about anything other than their own little world. However, once their little world is rocked by plummeting house prices, respossesion and bankruptcy then they may take notice. But even then will they find a voice for themselevs to call these people to task who caused this. I hope so.

HOLA4412
Guest vicmac64
Well looking back at the old way when things go wrong heads begin to roll as Bob Diamond of Barclays Corporate the rocket scientist behind Barclays complicated debt deals quits and disappears as his Boss tries to shrug off City fears of a damaging credit crunch. Watch in the future as many more sail off into the sunset with their golden goodbyes never to be heard of again. As for patriot courts are we going back a little too far, maybe we can call it A Tale Of One City. ;)

WELL MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT A TALE OF ONE COUNTRY

HOLA4413
Guest vicmac64
The "assets" you talk about are the problem. They are worth nothing.

WRONG - ALL PROPERTY SHOULD BE SEIZED - ALL ASSETS (houses,property, shares, monies, gold etc etc etc) SHOULD BE CONFISCATED AND A PATRIOTS ENQUIRY SHOULD BE INITIATED.

ARE WE FOOLS OR KNAVES - or are we patriots??

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest vicmac64
I have said so for a long time now! unfortunately I am an immigrant and Brits lack balls to put things right

Hey Alex you and I have had our differences - but this time as far as I am concerned you are a Brit (So you'd better smile) even thoush you are a biker (from what I can remember) I love my country and anyone that is prepared to say they are 'unfortunately' an immigrant is in my opinion a true Brit - welcome to the family..

HOLA4417

Ape Greenpan is responsible for all this. He lowered rates for far too low and for far too long.

HOLA4418
Guest vicmac64
Ape Greenpan is responsible for all this. He lowered rates for far too low and for far too long.

And gordon - the (alledgedly) masonic scot- and Blair and all the other wasters that think of only themselves - and I say - try them all for treason.

HOLA4419
Guest vicmac64
It could be argued that those same "sheeple" are complicit in the crime (cretinous levels of over-borrowing, MEWing etc) so you'd better be ready to increase the size of the Prison estate fairly dramatically.

YES - I agree - but commensurate to the sheeples crime is the crime of those that were responsible and it is they that should so the time be relieved of their assets. The "sheeple" you refer to are people - not as smart as you and I - but nevertheless PEOPLE (I use the term sheeple too but as you it is never in a derogatory form - merely to advise the people how the upper class view the ordinary amn and woman in the street.

Greed has affected them too - but those in control were ultimately responsible and should pay the highest price in the scales of retribution towards the current treasonable loss of an economy to the UK.

HOLA4420
Guest vicmac64
cgnao, all that money has gone somewhere.

That money is in PROPERTY, BOATS, PLANES, GOLD, VEHICLES et al - they should be relieved immediately of it - how can we expect those at the bottom end of the sclale to suffer the loss while those responsible for the alledged 'theft' to go scot free - not on as far as I as a British citizen am concerned. Those responsible should pay the highest price!!

HOLA4421
Guest vicmac64
cgnao, all that money has gone somewhere.

You can be sure of that - BOATS, PLANES, HELICOPTERS, JEWELLEY, PROPERTY LOCAL AND OVERSEAS, SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS, OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS, GOLD, DIAMONDS, SILVER you name it - seize it all - if they were complicit in any way they forfeit all their assets on a personal basis - that SHOULD BE THE the minimum penalty for financial treason - imprisonment should also follow. This is a major crime if those responsible were aware of what they were doing and failed to 'democratically' alert the UK population to world and local financial risks and threats. We live in a democracy - therefore our politicians and businessmen / women should be liable to personal Democratic responsibility.

HOLA4422
You can be sure of that - BOATS, PLANES, HELICOPTERS, JEWELLEY, PROPERTY LOCAL AND OVERSEAS, SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS, OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS, GOLD, DIAMONDS, SILVER you name it - seize it all - if they were complicit in any way they forfeit all their assets on a personal basis - that SHOULD BE THE the minimum penalty for financial treason - imprisonment should also follow. This is a major crime if those responsible were aware of what they were doing and failed to 'democratically' alert the UK population to world and local financial risks and threats. We live in a democracy - therefore our politicians and businessmen / women should be liable to personal Democratic responsibility.

...you credit politicians with a brain that understands and acknowledges what is going on....they have no idea and certainly no solutions and therefore are part of the problem....and for the top government team to understand what they have done......?....I don't think so....they did not get to where they are because they understand the basics of what goes up must come down but if it is 'rigged' as much as this 'Sting' .....it crashes.....as for 'business' people ....most of them are in it for the big 'buck' to be made before midnight.....our controls and regulators are a joke.....and in the name of 'free markets' we are all being fleeced right now....lessons to be learned.....plenty...but..will we?..... :o:o:o ....where are the adequate people to try them all....?...we are all to blame....it's our society..we voted for them or did not campaign hard enough against them...

.. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

HOLA4423
Guest vicmac64
...you credit politicians with a brain that understands and acknowledges what is going on....they have no idea and certainly no solutions and therefore are part of the problem....and for the top government team to understand what they have done......?....I don't think so....they did not get to where they are because they understand the basics of what goes up must come down but if it is 'rigged' as much as this 'Sting' .....it crashes.....as for 'business' people ....most of them are in it for the big 'buck' to be made before midnight.....our controls and regulators are a joke.....and in the name of 'free markets' we are all being fleeced right now....lessons to be learned.....plenty...but..will we?..... :o:o:o ....where are the adequate people to try them all....?...we are all to blame....it's our society..we voted for them or did not campaign hard enough against them...

.. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

No - government positions are positions of power - WITH POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY, WITH RESPONSIBILITY COMES ACCOUNTABILITY

The same applies to the people - they are accountable but on a lesser scale.

HOLA4424

Yes. - http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...54255&st=15

HOLA4425

QUESTION

Who are the REAL masters of the universe?

Who are the quiet ones who have cashed in on equities and kept the cash? I do believe that this is all so predictable markets go up and down but who REALLY profited from this?

I don't believe the ones with all the bling boats and cars are the real winners as these things are just a waste of money I'm sure most of these Dragons Den types believe thier own hype.

Do we really know who these people are and will we ever? Can we have some names?