House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Farticus

Lets Do Something About This

Guest Farticus

We are all very different people here but I think we all agree that our current political system is a joke.

Instead of whining about it why don't we demonstrate? blockade a few fuel supplies? Guerilla attacks 'Fight Club' style?

Bums on seats is going to change Jack!

We have time to waste posting on here, why not get together and protest slap bang in the centre of the country so its only 3 hours drive for any of us at most. Come on people be part of something big for a change, stick two fingers up at Brown and the MTR brigade

Suggestions please?

What do we want to acheive?

How are we going to get it?

I know where you are coming from but we need to get our numbers up first and that is happening be it slowly.

it's very intersting when you talk to someone that is not on the internet and you discuse recent events and soon discover how little they understand the real world having a strict diet of BBC propaganda.

Guest Farticus
I know where you are coming from but we need to get our numbers up first and that is happening be it slowly.

the 'right time' was fifteen years ago mate. With every day that passes the commonsense army grows weaker while the march of the idiots grows stronger.

The time is now, if something isn't done about this mess soon it NEVER will be

Guest d23

At this rate you guys might have an MP in the next 40 years; very much doubt it tho.

... why not get together and protest slap bang in the centre of the country so its only 3 hours drive for any of us at most.

Yeah! Lets meet in Meriden, tonight! How about The Manor? They've usually got a few rooms free. We'll meet in the bar on the right hand side - you know, where the photos of the old Triumph works are! Shall we say 7 o'clock?

Then, we'll march on Birmingham! Shall I carry my red flag? What d'you think?

This is a brilliant idea of yours, Farty. Probably your best!

Can't wait to meet you.

p

Yeah! Lets meet in Meriden, tonight! How about The Manor? They've usually got a few rooms free. We'll meet in the bar on the right hand side - you know, where the photos of the old Triumph works are! Shall we say 7 o'clock?

Then, we'll march on Birmingham! Shall I carry my red flag? What d'you think?

This is a brilliant idea of yours, Farty. Probably your best!

Can't wait to meet you.

p

Farty! Farty! Where are you?

Are we on for The Manor, Meriden, tonight at 7?

I'm so excited! History books will speak of Peterloo, Peasants' March on London, Poll tax riots and, to top them all, "The Farty-led March on Birmingham to demand .... to demand ... (now, what the feck was it?) ...!

Farty ........Farty........... where ...........are.........you?

p

Guest The_Oldie
Farty! Farty! Where are you?

Are we on for The Manor, Meriden, tonight at 7?

I'm so excited! History books will speak of Peterloo, Peasants' March on London, Poll tax riots and, to top them all, "The Farty-led March on Birmingham to demand .... to demand ... (now, what the feck was it?) ...!

Farty ........Farty........... where ...........are.........you?

p

This is a house price, not a political forum.

Any more political troll wars and it may be necessary for us to take action!

You have been warned.

Edit: That goes for all political trolls, not Just Patprimer74.

I think the time has been and gone.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?i...p;in_page_id=34

New laws like this that ostensibly aim to target yobs and youths can most easily be directed at upstanding political dissenters.

They no longer need laws to prevent protests - all they need to do is issue a 'direction to leave' to anyone turning up for a demo.

Frightening amounts of power imho :ph34r:

Guest Farticus

Well guys

I now announce my leaving these boards for good

I honestly thought the people on this board (red, blue or green) wanted to try and make a difference, because HPI has been talked to death but no-one wants to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I am now off to join the BNP boards now (at least you will agree they have a go in real life to make a change (even if you despise what they are doing immensely)

Never again will I darken these boards, if we meet again well then we'll smile and if not this Farty parting was well made

I am now off to call the moderators rude names on another board so they kick my arris off for good

After that I'm just going outside, I may be some time......................

Guest d23
Well guys

I now announce my leaving these boards for good

I honestly thought the people on this board (red, blue or green) wanted to try and make a difference, because HPI has been talked to death but no-one wants to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I am now off to join the BNP boards now (at least you will agree they have a go in real life to make a change (even if you despise what they are doing immensely)

Never again will I darken these boards, if we meet again well then we'll smile and if not this Farty parting was well made

I am now off to call the moderators rude names on another board so they kick my arris off for good

After that I'm just going outside, I may be some time......................

I would advise you against leaving Farticus; we disagree on a lot but it makes sense to have as many viewpoints represented on here as possible

as for trying to get some kind of organised protest going on here it's been tried before and not much has happened

I'd like to be way more politically active than I am and I admire your willingness to make a difference (even if it's a million miles away from my political viewpoint).

Have a good think about it before you leave.

Guest The_Oldie

That won't be necessary, goodbye.

Well i don't think it's too late as the guy says and a good old recession will get people thinking and don't forget our young that don't seem to give a dam well maybe if we had all our jobs sent to india and immigrants taking jobs at home and no chance off saving up to buy a house then maybe we too would be hoodies and don't forget their numbers grow bigger each year.

Nu-Labour has pi$$t on the OAP's, has pi$$t on the youth and is about to pi$$ again on the working class of britain

Saw a few minutes of the Motorways thing on telly last night - mostly about the protests.

Interesting to compare with what would happen now if they tried it. We have totally lost our ability to stand up to government. Sad really.