House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
unklmic

Deteriating Tone Of Newsblog Postings

I have been regularly visiting this site, and in particular the news blog postings. Has anyone else noticed how the tone has deteriated so much over the past couple of years. It used to seem to be quite objective, if not slightly favouring the bear point of view. Now it is full of rubbish conclusions and one sided tripe that I no longer recommend people to look at it. The sensible arguments that prices will come down are being lost in the gleeful doomsdayers nonsense. It is now embarrassing to admit that I visit this site as it seems to be frequented by radical loons wishing for economic meltdown and wrath on all BTLs / Banks / Homeowners / Property Program Presenters. All I want is affordable housing?

Please people, let the facts in the articles speak for themselves. Make an objective summary but stop the pathetic attempt to read more into the article than there is, you are weakening the case. No better than the VIs spin!?

I have been regularly visiting this site, and in particular the news blog postings. Has anyone else noticed how the tone has deteriated so much over the past couple of years. It used to seem to be quite objective, if not slightly favouring the bear point of view. Now it is full of rubbish conclusions and one sided tripe that I no longer recommend people to look at it. The sensible arguments that prices will come down are being lost in the gleeful doomsdayers nonsense. It is now embarrassing to admit that I visit this site as it seems to be frequented by radical loons wishing for economic meltdown and wrath on all BTLs / Banks / Homeowners / Property Program Presenters. All I want is affordable housing?

Please people, let the facts in the articles speak for themselves. Make an objective summary but stop the pathetic attempt to read more into the article than there is, you are weakening the case. No better than the VIs spin!?

I agree to a point but at the end of the day if you want balance then don't come to a site that has "crash" in its name. I actually enjoy reading some of the mental doomsday stuff ! Makes me laugh and I'm not scared either ! Perhaps they could have a watered down news blog for you with all the nasty bits from horrid uneducated types edited out for you ? Dude it's a blog.... Read the news items and if you like read the comments.... It's peoples opinions nothing more... If you believe that affordable housing is going to happen without a lot of pain thats your delusion or opinion from whatever perspective you care to take.

BTW Why do some of my posts in the newsblog not appear ? Am I mental ?

I have been regularly visiting this site, and in particular the news blog postings. Has anyone else noticed how the tone has deteriated so much over the past couple of years.

What do you expect? You should pay them more.