House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Si1

Ace Bearish Website In The States

I find this so very sad that so many people's dreams are being broken, due to a huge housing bubble and stupid lending.

I saw all this the last time round ,people you know being repossesed. It's misery especially when young children are involved.

I remember a girl I worked with getting calls from the mortgage company at work, she was heavilly pregnant and having to work beyond her finish date, having begged her G.P to let her continue virtually until she went intp labour. Her husband had been made redundant and was struggling to get any kind of job. She was in a constant state of panic and crying all the time. Awful!

I see the American irrational exhuberance continues... :o They are offering to teach you to flip a foreclosed property with only $10 down. Imagine, buy a house with a $10 deposit and then sell it the next day for $000's more!

I randomly clicked the Gulf coast in Florida and I see you can buy a 4-bed, 2-bath house for under £30,000 - bargain!

Edited by Nationalist

Nice find! Would be excellent if we could get something for the UK too.

I agree!

I have the technical abilities to build something like this though I'd have no idea where to find/source the data from?

Can anyone suggest where where you'd find the data? Anyone interested in working together on this?

I find this so very sad that so many people's dreams are being broken, due to a huge housing bubble and stupid lending.

I saw all this the last time round ,people you know being repossesed. It's misery especially when young children are involved.

I remember a girl I worked with getting calls from the mortgage company at work, she was heavilly pregnant and having to work beyond her finish date, having begged her G.P to let her continue virtually until she went intp labour. Her husband had been made redundant and was struggling to get any kind of job. She was in a constant state of panic and crying all the time. Awful!

That's so awful, poor people. I remember last time too, around 1993 a guy at work crying into his hands at his desk because of negative equity. I'm all for prices coming down but many people will be hurt, not nice.