House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric pebble

C

Try saying that with a Lisp

arf!

This thread here seem to be getting out of control. I think it's a spontaneous mutation that could prove dangerous.

Somebody needs to buck a trend and make a non topic post on topic.

i think mr pebble was looking for

rash

or

unt (to descibe the bbc journo describing a trillion of debt not a problem), Peston and Evan Davies should kick his ass.

rash

or

unt (to descibe the bbc journo describing a trillion of debt not a problem), Peston and Evan Davies should kick his ass.

SORRY GUYS!!!! This thread has died??!?!?! :ph34r::unsure: Go here to get it!! - http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=53885

arf!

rash

or

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: -- Wiping away the tears - crying with laughter. Fantastic 'slurms mackenzie' .... You've made my day....

This thread clearly needs to be securitised and sold on. Where to define the tranches, though?