bob monkhouse

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Wow! I did a search for him on google, and it lead me back to these forums again. Seems like he's a bit mental. His "website" seems to be in the same vein as that other well known internet mentalist gene ray. Someone get this guy to a shrink, stat!

INSIGHT INTO BRUNOS MIND (from his site);

Hell is where the wicked will be sent to endure a painful and humiliating torment and suffer Hellfire for eternity. Hell is a place of eternal damnation, an everlasting lake of fire, a fire that shall never be quenched. In Hell there is much screaming, moaning, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, a place of torment, an everlasting punishment for the sins committed in life. There are demons at work, torturing condemned souls, mutilating them, skinning them alive, pouring molten lead down the throats of the damned. The air is thick with the awful stench of burning souls. In Hell souls will burn forever. Those in Hell will endure terrible pain and will scream "why don't I die?" "when will this pain stop?" but they know that it will never stop for Hell is a place of no rest and the suffering will last forever.

THE NINE LEVELS OF HELL

(from Dante's Inferno - in ascending severity)

Level 1 - Virtuous Non-Believers (Limbo)

Level 2 - Lustful

Level 3 - Gluttonous

Level 4 - Greedy, Prodigal and Avaricious

Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy

Level 6 - Heretics (The City of Dis)

Level 7 - Violent

Level 8 - Fraudulent (the Malebolge)

Level 9 - Treacherous (Cocytus)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Have you seen the one about our very own Dr Bubb?

Bruno here actually predicts a property crash of 20% in 2010!

If you search YouTube for all of Bruno's video postings you will see his commentaries on various other subjects....

And those are scary.

I mean really scary.

(Although I did laugh to myself :D )

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
I wonder why he's gone from one extreme to the other? Prices will totally collapse, to prices will only go up...

Let me answer that one for you.

Like so many that know the sums do not add up when it comes to house prices he was exspecting a crash but lost faith and spent all he could borrow on a BTL empire and just as soon as he signed the contracts the long awaited cracks started to appear in the economy.

You will note he's always in the same room, his own bedsit and he can not rent the other rooms out.

Would send anyone mad i thinks.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Thank you so much for sharing that one with us again!

Just as I'd managed to banish the image from my mind!

Sorry old boy, but I did put a public health warning on the link ! I stumbled on it earlier today and was completely shocked by it at first. Then one goes on to find his commentaries about Vicki Butler-Henderson (apparently he considers her ugly... him being the oil painting that he is) and how all STR's must die. Heck, if STR was a religion he'd be op on charges of religious hatred... and he does have an unhealthy obsession with STRs.

HOLA4417
INSIGHT INTO BRUNOS MIND (from his site);THE NINE LEVELS OF HELL

(from Dante's Inferno - in ascending severity)

Level 1 - Virtuous Non-Believers (Limbo)

Level 2 - Lustful

Level 3 - Gluttonous

Level 4 - Greedy, Prodigal and Avaricious

Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy

Level 6 - Heretics (The City of Dis)

Level 7 - Violent

Level 8 - Fraudulent (the Malebolge)

Level 9 - Treacherous (Cocytus)

You missed out Level 10 - STR's

:lol:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I really take Bwuno and his House Pwice Cwash cwiticisms seriously. Somewhere, from a dingy bed sit, he bwoadcasts to the nation. Wake up England and take notice.

Bwuno, our next Dear Leader in waiting, will have his day. Gordon Bwown, with his all inclusive Cabinet, should Make Bwuno Minister of Umbwellas straight away.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Bruno on the Nuremberg podium? Yikes... :blink:

If I can be bothered, I might take the Röhm purge speech footage from Triumph of the Will, dub Bruno ranting about STRs over the audio track and upload the result to YouTube, just to annoy him.

DO IT!!!

HOLA4424
DO IT!!!

Your wish is my command ... except that the Röhm purge speech didn't really work. Hitler rants on for so long at a time that it was impossible to even roughly match Bruno's soundbites to the footage. The 'Mein Deutsche jugend' speech worked better, especially as the numerous pauses for applause gave slightly more flexibility for editing.

It's almost enough to make you feel sorry for Adolf...

HOLA4425
Actually I've decided to make no further comments or posts about Bruno. I don't think there will be a very happy ending to all of his posts.

Seriously.

Agreed. I've just seen the rest. Concerning.

It reminds me somewhat the Silence of The Lambs.

Archived