TTRTR Eviction

HOLA441
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

I think "Time to raise the rents" is a bit too biased in his views because of his large property portfolio and he keeps on justifying high house prices in order that people like him can profit from the boom.

All I know about him is that he is originally from Australia and is currently living in Sweden and has a swedish wife and has some properties in the UK and he emails using his laptop from Sweden.

I wonder if he is a fan of that Swedish pop group ABBA?

HOLA444

thats a tad harsh isn't it ?

Most peoples arguments are flawed as no one has the entire picture.

People might not agree with TTRTR because he is a proponent of the soft landing, but fair dos at least he does argue the case and provides a balance to an increasingly grizzly board.

A correction is not a certain thing, we are perhaps on the cusp on either a soft or hard landing and not even Mervyn knows which way it will go.

HOLA445
Guest Charlie The Tramp

His informative posting on the risks of BTL for the amateur is first class unbiased advice. In fact he has put me off.

Everything you own is up for grabs when it all goes wrong?

Thank You Mr TTRTR Sir.

Sorry could not find an appropriate smiley for this posting.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
thats a tad harsh isn't it ?

oh come on you did'nt seriously like ABBA did you? :)

LOL

sadly at the age of 5 I inherited my sisters ABBA pencil case .................. IN fact the seconf B being reversed bugged the hell out of me for years.

but I did of course refer to the eviction comments :o

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I Told You So,

Your post has driven me to register, previously I just visited and read other posts. This website is a great way for people to share their ideas and let each other know what's going on.

Your posts on the other hand, do nothing for the argument either way. What have you posted of any importance?

Get back in line and post something worth reading loser!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Voltaire: "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Let's face it, if any of us could actually predict market activity with 100% certitude we would not be spending hours on a website about UK house prices.

I personally think TTRTR (and BBB for that matter) are wrong in their predictions, but they are obviously well-informed, intelligent and probably have more to lose from a crash than 95% of us. They have certainly tightened up some of my sloppy thinking, and should be listened to and respected.

Wanting to evict someone because they don't agree is plain immature - you should listen, think, and come up with a counter argument, or just shut up and join some football club forum.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

TTRTR, don't consider leaving the forum. I think you're the best poster there is here.

I read your posts last night about the process that could unfold a BTL portfolio. I'm convinced that you really know what you're talking about. Far and above many of the posters here.

Sorry BBB, you come in a very close 2nd.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
I think "Time to raise the rents" is a bit too biased in his views because of his large property portfolio and he keeps on justifying high house prices in order that people like him can profit from the boom.

All I know about him is that he is originally from Australia and is currently living in Sweden and has a swedish wife and has some properties in the UK and he emails using his laptop from Sweden.

I wonder if he is a fan of that Swedish pop group ABBA?

Bruno,

Thanks for the support. You know why I'm biased, but we don't know why you are. Care to let us in on it?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425