House Price Crash Forum

I Vote Bnp With Pride

Justice

HOLA441
Get real. If the Chavs of this country would work instead of living of handouts then we would not need immigration and puppet organisations like the bNP.

In years to come, the BNP will be reduced to the pubs again as mainstream politicians will hijack this sentiment and use it to make yours and my life hell through all manners of control mechanisims.

True although there are immigrant chavs. Sadly I am related to some by marriage :(

One question has always flumoxed me, how would the BNP trade with others? I cannot see anyone wanting to trade with a misfit organisation of thugs and fraudsters who are so self consumed about being colour pride? I imagine a financial meltdown to be honest...

Iran seem to be trading to others and they make the BNP look moderate !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
And immigrants don't have the same cost base? They share a house for a couple of years and go home. They don't have families and long term ties to this country. :rolleyes:

But if they all went home as you say then why is it that in city centers like Leicester more than half the people are not British.

You are right about the cost base and many are on the dole and also working but don't investigate else you might be called a racist.

Whilst you have one rule for them and another for us you are always going to racists or what ever you want to call them that will stand up and say NO

HOLA443
But if they all went home as you say then why is it that in city centers like Leicester more than half the people are not British.

You are right about the cost base and many are on the dole and also working but don't investigate else you might be called a racist.

Whilst you have one rule for them and another for us you are always going to racists or what ever you want to call them that will stand up and say NO

Yes, fair point. There are many different groups of immigrants, some who tend to go home and some who don't. The ones poncing off our benefits system tend to stay whilst the ones with degrees working for large blue chips tend not to stay forever.

HOLA444

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/40e39d52-47a3-11dc...00779fd2ac.html

extract:

"

Mr Putnam studied 30,000 people, urban and rural, rich and poor, young and old, male and female, across the US. He found a steady correlation between ethnically mixed environments and withdrawal from public life. People living amidst diversity tend to "hunker down", in his words. They trust their neighbours less (whether of other races or their own), vote less and give less to charity....

"

HOLA445

Seems Justice is bringing his mates on board B) You have a lot of anger... no wonder people like you are so blinded and ready to believe anything the media tells you.

Nice first post on a forum for all things HPC by the way :) I look forward to your contribution on the forum.

HOLA446
HOLA447

just when you thought it couldn't get any more unpleasant here something new oozes under the door.

p.s. WWW: I really feel like I've been proven wrong about the amount of pro BNP posts in the off topic forum now; how wrong I was :lol:

HOLA448
Guest AuntJess

Oh no, I disagree entirely. I am all for racial inter-marriage. Mixing gene pools makes for healthier, cleverer offspring, and VERY often good looks!!

MY beef is a culture that will not mix and mingle and keep withuin their own narrow confines as regards mates. Anyone who knows ANYthing about genes -or even dog breeding! :P - knows that inbreeding causes problems....birth defects, low IQ, emotional instability, the lot. :(

Races are not the same as cultures.......

HOLA449
p.s. WWW: I really feel like I've been proven wrong about the amount of pro BNP posts in the off topic forum now; how wrong I was :lol:

Granted it does appear to be heading that way.

There is a lot of discord in this country now, NL are ripping this country apart and I dread to think where it will all end.

Oh, and when I say I agree with Justice entirely, I mean his sentiment, not voting BNP which I think would only make things considerably worse than they already are.

HOLA4410

Crazy....

I want immigration controlled because there is only a limited number of people who can come here and stopping parasites (I know quite a few foreign parasites) and muslims coming here makes sense (as the bombs in Poland this showed) .

But if people want to marry someone from another race fair enough, why not ? Personally I don't find Chinese girls that attractive so if I were single I would be pleased if English boys marry them !

BTW sorry there were not any bombs in Poland they were in the UK I wonder why.

HOLA4411
Casting aspertions again I see at the majority of posters on this thread.

Granted one does appear to by a NF supporter, but none of the rest here have shown those tendancies have they?

You Liberal leftie wishy washy,' don't execute the murders let them liveeeeee'..... <_<

what aspertions [sic] at the majority of posters on this board? what are you on about? :blink::blink::blink::blink: another groundless accusation presumably?

I discussed the amount of pro BNP posts on here with www previously, are you denying that they exist?

as for your last totally unrelated little dig, you really are being childish. :rolleyes:

*edit* on second thoughts are you implying that implying support of the BNP is an aspersion? i.e. a damaging or derogatory remark or criticism? I'd take it that way personally tbh but didn't think you would..........

HOLA4412
In other words what you are saying is that some of the posts BEFORE (That's in BIG letters for you Wish washy), were unpleasant. Your insinuation is a majority of the posts. We know this because of your cart blache statements.

Yes, I have to say I think you have a fair point there bulltraderpt. As d23 mentioned, we have had a small discussion on this before. I think d23 does tend to assume that everybody is a BNP supporter when if you actually listen to what many of the regular contributors to immigration threads say it's readily apparent that the majority do not actually support them.

HOLA4413
You really are a bit silly, you doesn't understand what you post do you?

Looky looky: 'just when you thought it couldn't get any more unpleasant here something new oozes under the door.'

In other words what you are saying is that some of the posts BEFORE (That's in BIG letters for you Wish washy), were unpleasant. Your insinuation is a majority of the posts. We know this because of your cart blache statements.

The only post I've found was the one YOU responded to by a National Front supporter. Christ you are either very slow or English is your second language which is it? <_<

absolute rubbish.

I find some posts here upleasant; the majority are interesting, level headed and thought provoking but occasionally a noisy minority say things I disagree with vehemently; it doesn't take many to lower the tone. Nowhere have I ever stated or insinuated that the majority are BNP supporters or even unpleasant. Nowhere. If you 're looking for carte blanche statements I suggest you look closer to home.

You're entitled to find my views repellent (and have commented as such a great deal) as am I allowed to find myself poles apart from you on many (most?) issues too. Or are you the only one allowed to disagree with people or find their views unpleasant?

HOLA4414
Is this a left wing trait becuase from the months I've been on this board I see posters from the centre and right explaining their views and experiences only to called names, with very little discussion or debate. Why is this I wonder?

I've wondered the same thing and have come to no firm conclusion. I'm not sure if it's lack of intelligence or something more... a kind of society brainwashing.

I have to say though, I don't class d23 with the likes of some of the utter idiots on this board who can't manage more than 'nazi'.

HOLA4415

:rolleyes:

I don't find your view repellent because you don't engage with people! You snipe from the side lines rarely debating the actual points.

Now if another poster can see the point I've made about your postings, do you not think you should reapraise your intellectual musings?

Thats subjective and your opinion; I disagree. The fact that one person agrees with you on that one point (you may find this shocking) doesn't make it so. More people voted Labour in the last election than any one other party; does this make them correct? Presumably Big brother is the pinnacle of televisual entertainment also.

Again reread the last post I responded to from you.

Instead of debating with the NF supporter or putting him down intellectually you sniped. Case in point I feel. <_<

"Been smoking the dread weed again haven't we?"

"Off to get his daily supply of Lithium I suspect"

I will take your lead from your recent one sentence posts above and try to emulate that level of intellectual engagement, rigorous debate and non sniping. <_< It's possibly bad form but sometimes too tempting to resist (as you apparently are aware). I notice you didn't enage the NF supporter either. hmmm.

wickywackywoo did however and fair play to him l I have found a fair amount of common ground with him on a few issues and whilst we're never going to agree on many / most(!!) issues at least he doesn't respond quite the venom you do or make the kind of lazy assumptions you have. I have never voted labour, don't read the guardian and want much, much more stringent controls on immigration in this country (as I have stated several times here but you don't appear to be listening).

HOLA4416
I would just like to say, I think www has responded with Venom before. I remember some hum dingers with perfectionist.

Ouch. :P

:lol: Perfectionist is a walking miracle and a unique case. How somebody like him can talk to people and remain alive at the same time is beyond me. That idiot would try the patience of a saint.

HOLA4417
No you are right, I didn't engage with the NF supporter because I know we have very few things in common.

OK. So you only engage with you people you have things in common with? Now I know thats not true but if it was it would explain a lot. Cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing you know. You engage with me (someone you have very little in common with) and yet for some reason didn't feel the need to comment on his reprehensible viewpoint, even with a snipe? Go figure.

But now you seem to be saying you want more stringent controls on immigration (its a shame your posts never really reflect this), I suspect this one line would find common ground with the NF supporter.

do you want me to find you a whole slew of links where I've stated that (many time in threads you've been active in)? And you accuse me of making assumptions about you. :rolleyes:

HOLA4418
This is one of reasons I get pi55ed off when a liberal calls anyone with major concerns about the lack of any coherent policy racist or a Nazi. Because clearly if they'd seen these websites you can't equate the two.

Yeah exactly man. Some of these idiots who fling around 'racist', 'nazi' haven't got a bl00dy clue what the real thing looks like. Most people don't get to meet people like it because they're pretty rare.

HOLA4419
Guest Yeahbutnocrash

This may be the dilemma for some:

If you vote BNP ultimately you are voting for a totalitarian leadership - (that's hypothetical as they'll never get into power because not enough people are that stupid)

However if you are against all the seemingly uncontrolled / un-discussed immigration is there a party other than the BNP you can vote for who'll bring the issue into the open?

HOLA4420
This may be the dilemma for some:

If you vote BNP ultimately you are voting for a totalitarian leadership - (that's hypothetical as they'll never get into power because not enough people are that stupid)

However if you are against all the seemingly uncontrolled / un-discussed immigration is there a party other than the BNP you can vote for who'll bring the issue into the open?

Well like you i don't think the BNP will win any election anytime soon but it does make the other 3 parties that are all in bed togeather sit up and take note.

Do you think a 'totalitarian leadership' is any worse than the facist police state we are heading towards cus i'm not so sure.

You want to see a dictator then look how GW-Bush sprung his friend out of jall and told congres and the judges to take a hike. i think we should go and liberate the american people and hang the leader like we did with Sadam

HOLA4421
Seems Justice is bringing his mates on board B) You have a lot of anger... no wonder people like you are so blinded and ready to believe anything the media tells you.

Justice is the first to say don't beleive the media and has perfect karma.

Nice first post on a forum for all things HPC by the way :) I look forward to your contribution on the forum.

are you saying immigrants do not effect the price of property or forces wages down.

How many more do you think we should let in

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Justice is the first to say don't beleive the media and has perfect karma.

talking about yourself in the thrid person is a little bit hubristic don't you think? or are you a WWF wrestler (or maybe a roman emperor)?

mobeyone: Nice first post on a forum for all things HPC by the way I look forward to your contribution on the forum

Justice: are you saying immigrants do not effect the price of property or forces wages down.

How many more do you think we should let in

how you extracted that from mobeyones comment I'm not quite sure. :blink: He was commenting on patriotbears lovely post (now deleted) regarding 'race traitors' and people not 'breeding with their own kind'.

does seem like an unusual first post on a house price forum.

HOLA4424
talking about yourself in the thrid person is a little bit hubristic don't you think? or are you a WWF wrestler (or maybe a roman emperor)?

how you extracted that from mobeyones comment I'm not quite sure. :blink: He was commenting on patriotbears lovely post (now deleted) regarding 'race traitors' and people not 'breeding with their own kind'.

does seem like an unusual first post on a house price forum.

My point exactly ;)

Now.. If I said this is typical behaviour of BNP members to twist/manipulate things to suit thier needs? surley not :ph34r:

Not one to go round in circles, more pressing issues to read on the forum which have more substance than the same ol same ol ranting of zee BNP!

HOLA4425

Archived