House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Englebert

Tony Wilson Dead

So sad to hear the news today of Tony Wilson's death. Irreplaceable. Feel the same now as when Peelie passed away. RIP Tony- your legacy lives on.....

Guest d23
This really is off topic.

Sorry, who?

Tony Wilson - owner of Factory records, founder of the Hacienda nightclub, TV host, radio presenter, cultural commentator and all round legend (at least in my house). Discovered and signed New Order / Happy Mondays amongst many others. Check the movie 24 hour party people, based on his life and times with Steve Coogan playing Tony and getting him spot on...... Good stuff.

how old are you BTD?

Guest d23
Thanks, but he's a little too old to have captured my attention.

Are you a teenager BTD? That would explain a lot.

Guest d23
Teenager me, noooooooo.

But I don't envy those younger than me. You shouldn't either. It's not the way to live. It will get your blood pressure up ans we don't want that now do we?

you crack me up BTD, what are you waffling on about :lol:

how do you extrapolate an envy of those younger than me from anything I've ever posted?

you are the bizarre lazy assumption king, but even so this is pretty weak.

D- must try harder

Guest d23
Now be a good chap and don't respond to my posts any more and I promise to pay you the same courtesy, because you, I've come to the conclusion, aren't worth bothering with.

Enjoy Coventry won't you. <_<

Goodbye.

oh no........

i now feel a big gaping hole in my life where a reactionary right wing misanthrope used to be.

and coventry's miles away from my office.

oh well................ I'll struggle on and somehow try to pick up the pieces of my now empty life. :(:(

Guest Yeahbutnocrash
This really is off topic.

Sorry, who?

It could be relevant to HPC as the Hacienda nightclub he founded has been converted into executive apartments worth c£600k and featured on Location Location labotomy