House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
feefifofum

Slaggin Off Hpc Members?

What about this comment from someone on *********************.co.uk:

'Yeah, I always wondered if it might have been some BNP types from HPC.co.uk who smashed my windscreen....'

What's going on here?

feefifofum

Why don't you post the link from the offending website, so we can see for ourselves.

Believe it or not i did post the website address but the site automatically scrubbed it and replaced with ***.

I havent been posting here that long so i wasn't sure if there were things that i shouldn't refer too.

The site is called '**********'. It looks a bit like the layout of this site and what with the name being almost identical, i wondered what was going on.

Anyway i went onto the UK bit and found forum talking about glasgow, this is where i found the above mentioned comment.

feefifofum

EDIT: See this site has just *** it out again. I actually tried to write the name of the site with no internet protocol bits and with gaps between each word but like i say been blanked again. Sorry

Edited by feefifofum

Guest tenant super

I think the site you are referring to was a one man and his dog operation who hosted a lot of members on here when this site experienced some hosting problems.

Overtime a lot of the incrowd (mostly STRers, some bulls) moved over there and cropped up on here from time to time to start rows.

Eventually a lot of them had their posting facilities here withdrawn because of their attempts to recruit posters for their site and had gone beyond the pale and in stirring up arguments.

They're just bunch of exiles who take an unnatural interest in the mad rantings of a couple of daft posters on our 'premier' forum. I suspect they want to come home really, and it would be good to have them back - even the really smug and superior ones.

The 'other place' is quite funny - They seem to have little to discuss but a shared obsession with 'this place'.

There are some gems on there and some good posters; but generally too many bulls who's weak arguments appear to necessitate a smaller/easier opposition.