House Price Crash Forum

Houses To Soar Thank God

HOLA441

id just like to say how delighted i am that houses are to soar once again, it is in my interest to house you lazy lot, and if there was a house price crash how would i be able to offer this service.

i am off the opinion that if people are prepared to work hard and not lop about then they too could own thier own home

but it seem that many will work as least as possible, and moan on here, well let me tell you what wo0rk is all about, apart from having to deal with estate agents and letting agents and going to the bank to borrow money, and deposit rents i have to sometimes clear out gutters and toilets, how many of you on here will do that hey?

well im only 33 and have 24 houses i rent out whats your excuse, when my father passed away leaving his estate to me i didnt go blowing it all on the horses and at the local, i invested and with my 26 houses i have nearly doubled the money i inherited.

like i said wheres your excuse, now get off your lazy asses and work for your homes

john ;)

HOLA442

id just like to say how delighted i am that houses are to soar once again, it is in my interest to house you lazy lot, and if there was a house price crash how would i be able to offer this service.

i am off the opinion that if people are prepared to work hard and not lop about then they too could own thier own home

but it seem that many will work as least as possible, and moan on here, well let me tell you what wo0rk is all about, apart from having to deal with estate agents and letting agents and going to the bank to borrow money, and deposit rents i have to sometimes clear out gutters and toilets, how many of you on here will do that hey?

well im only 33 and have 24 houses i rent out whats your excuse, when my father passed away leaving his estate to me i didnt go blowing it all on the horses and at the local, i invested and with my 26 houses i have nearly doubled the money i inherited.

like i said wheres your excuse, now get off your lazy asses and work for your homes

john ;)

HOLA443

at the end of the day when i injherited my fathers estate i didnt sit around lapping up luxuary no i went out and bought houses for you lazy lot to reside in, i have the right to be respectedeevn if i cant spell, why dont you just get a better job and stop moaning about houses all the time.

youre all possesed, whats wrong with renting, its been good for me i rented a small 4 bed anex on my fathers estate, albeit at a discount but i had no mantenance to do whats so ever.

so whats the deal, maybe you all control freaks, i dont know, but any how my point is this

to get on you need to stop moaning and take action, thats what i did i got my cheque book in hand and went out into the auction world of house buying, and ive never looked back.

wheres your excuse, look deep inside yourself you know im right, youre all lazy, the only reason im on this board is to educate you all in the ways of entreprenialship, "spelt wrong"

i hope you can now see im right, thier are mortgages out there you know, for example:

i borrowed £325,000 for a one bed flat in kensington, only last week and today sold it at £345,000 ok not a massive profit but in a week!

much better than your dole q's

HOLA444

at the end of the day when i injherited my fathers estate i didnt sit around lapping up luxuary no i went out and bought houses for you lazy lot to reside in, i have the right to be respectedeevn if i cant spell, why dont you just get a better job and stop moaning about houses all the time.

youre all possesed, whats wrong with renting, its been good for me i rented a small 4 bed anex on my fathers estate, albeit at a discount but i had no mantenance to do whats so ever.

so whats the deal, maybe you all control freaks, i dont know, but any how my point is this

to get on you need to stop moaning and take action, thats what i did i got my cheque book in hand and went out into the auction world of house buying, and ive never looked back.

wheres your excuse, look deep inside yourself you know im right, youre all lazy, the only reason im on this board is to educate you all in the ways of entreprenialship, "spelt wrong"

i hope you can now see im right, thier are mortgages out there you know, for example:

i borrowed £325,000 for a one bed flat in kensington, only last week and today sold it at £345,000 ok not a massive profit but in a week!

HOLA445

by god man thats why youre a loser, you can not think that way old boy, when you inherit you must take, say it to yourself over and over, GIVING IT AWAY you amke me sick, this goes to show my point you all ahave a total disregard for money.

HOLA446

well i dont see the funny side, i am of now to the bank but ill leave you this,

respect money and dont waste it on rubbish, save for your homes and if temptation of the pub interfers you can always rent from me, i have houses all over the country,

example 1: 2 bed flat with views of next door, £175 per week, good eh!

exaple 2 : 1 bed cupboard in swansea £95 per day!

you see i can get away with what ever prices i want and you lot will pay beczause youre all bone idle and cant be bothered to pick up your cheque books and buy your own houses, and you have the gall to blame it on BTL's hiking up the market,

its because of the dolers in this country that keeps everthing down,

UP UP UP with house prices, at the end of the day if a £150,000 pound house is out of your reach, the you should be ashamed to call yourself a bread winner, when i inherited my fathers estate he said son dont waste it, and i didnt, i have 26 houses now that nearly doubles what i inherited,

so wheres you excuse!

HARD WORK IS WHAT IT TAKES

HOLA447
its not the bloody deposit that stops the first time buyers from buying, its the bloody lenders strategie of 4 times or less your annual income

NOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THE AVERAGE WAGE AROUND MY AREA IS ABOUT 12,000 pA THAT WOULD GIVE £48,000 WHAT CAN YOU BUY WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so sorry i must remember all the inheritance im going to get

NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a silly a**e you are. :rolleyes:

HOLA448
Guest Bart of Darkness
when i inherited my fathers estate he said son dont waste it

I have a feeling he was as talkative on his death bed as Del Boy and Rodney's mum.

HOLA449

As I replied to another post

QUOTE(I TELL YOU THE TRUTH DAM 'IT @ Aug 6 2007, 11:33 AM)

THANK GOD for rises

id just like to imform you that a man has to work hard to get things in life, ive worked hard on my fathers estate all my life,

Your 'fathers estate' by which you mean council. Maybe time to move off it.

Edit In fact if you have worked on it all your working life, guess you must be either the care taker or the local drugs dealler/loan shark.

It is a shame we responded as it would have been more fun to leave you to your own thread and let you continue to bump and write to yourself.

PS No offense to others who live on council estates. I know not all have drugs/loan sharks.

Edited by Malarkey

HOLA4410

i dont know what you lot are on about,

look there will be no crash just rises in house prices so jump on board and buy buy buy you fools, houses are cheap as chips at the moment, you mark my words

in ten years youd of wished you listened to me and bought in 2007.

ive made a bloody fortune from houses and not paid a penny in tax and you renters have done all the leg work ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLA4411

look there will be no crash just rises in house prices so jump on board and buy buy buy you fools, houses are cheap as chips at the moment, you mark my words

ive made a bloody fortune from houses and not paid a penny in tax and you renters have done all the leg work ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLA4412

*scratches his little head and wondering what planet this guy come from!!!*

You think it is cheap as chips at the moment to buy?? I would disagree with you.... I think a lot of property is actualy overpriced. There have been a couple I looked at over the past few weeks and each one has been overvalued. It's people like you stop the hard working man trying to get on to the property ladder by paying for overpriced shitholes!!!

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4413

Right I'll swap you a bag of chips for one of your houses then. Tell you what, I'll make it two bags of chips cos I'm such a nice guy!

HOLA4414
Guest AuntJess
*scratches his little head and wondering what planet this guy come from!!!*

You think it is cheap as chips at the moment to buy?? I would disagree with you.... I think a lot of property is actualy overpriced. There have been a couple I looked at over the past few weeks and each one has been overvalued. It's people like you stop the hard working man trying to get on to the property ladder by paying for overpriced shitholes!!!

Trollus! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Many estate agents are thinking of putting electronic radio-linked prices on their For Sale boards, like currency exchange or share prices.

Price fluctuations from second to second, hit the button when you have your cheque book ready....

(only joking)

(I hope)