House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Bush's Martial Law Plan Is So Shocking

Full story

President Bush's post-terror attack martial law plan is so shocking that even sitting members of Congress and Homeland Security officials are barred from viewing it, another example of executive über alles and a chilling portent of what is to come as constant reminders of the inevitability of terror attacks reverberate.

Congressman Peter DeFazio (D - OR) was asked by his constituents to see what was contained within the classified portion of the White House's plan for operating the government after a terrorist attack.

Since DeFazio also sits on the Homeland Security Committee and has clearance to view classified material, the request would have appeared to be routine, but the Congressman was unceremoniously denied all access to view the documents, and the White House wouldn't even give an excuse as to why he was barred.

230707cop.jpg

Bush is the first to openly brag of the fact that he will utilize them and officially become the supreme emperor of the United States in the aftermath of a catastrophe that the government itself has said will happen on innumerable occasions.

Bush and his thugs have not got away with the false flag 9/11 attack and it’s only a mater of time before they are held to account so his emergency escape plane is to take total control and all he needs is to let a mini nuke off somewhere in the USA and that’s the end of democracy as marshal law in introduced over night and all means of communications are seized.

Hitler used the Reichstag fire to start a war but Bush will take the next step to enslave the people to keep his master rich.

Full story

230707cop.jpg

Bush and his thugs have not got away with the false flag 9/11 attack and it’s only a mater of time before they are held to account so his emergency escape plane is to take total control and all he needs is to let a mini nuke off somewhere in the USA and that’s the end of democracy as marshal law in introduced over night and all means of communications are seized.

Hitler used the Reichstag fire to start a war but Bush will take the next step to enslave the people to keep his master rich.

Actually Hitler instigated the Reichstag fire. Bush didn't plan 9/11 (though he has used it to get some authoritarian legislation passed).

America has a robust constitution that should see them through ok. That and an armed citizenry.

Actually Hitler instigated the Reichstag fire. Bush didn't plan 9/11 (though he has used it to get some authoritarian legislation passed).

a lot of people will argue that Bush, like hittler and the Reichstag fires had the towers pulled and unless the laws of physics are wrong then the towers were fitted out with shaped charges and thermite.

would you agree this squib is about 20 floors below the main collapse?

2503799.jpg

whats your theroy on this side squib, let me guess the colapsing floors compressed the air and it rushed down 20 or so floors, around corners and cloesed doors to blast out windows below the main collapse.

You see it's easy to know what you are thinking on this subject because it is not you that is thinking but what the media has told you to think.

it's may suprise you to know that air presure takes the path of least resistance and that stright out through the bloody big hole created on the collapsing floor and is not 20 floor below.

You want fire then see WT5 or the Madrid fire, they did't fall over and now compare that to pictures at WT7

America has a robust constitution that should see them through ok.

Bush is walking over the constitution and even sprung his friend from jail last months and that also walking over congress and the justice system. Why do you think so many americans are so pi$$ted off with bush and the thugs controlling the country. i would provide links but i'm sure you fill find millions without mine or the BBC's help.

Bell, Ring or have you been looking at your own footer for too long.

[/Rant]

Full story

230707cop.jpg

Whoa that's a serious gun he's got there, looks like he could do some serious damage with that.

Last night Congressman Peter DeFazio (D - OR) was apparently unfazed by the development.

"We have a robust constitution, it should see us through ok"

This morning Congressman Peter DeFazio (D - OR) was arrested in the early hours under serious breaches of the USA PATRIOT act. Unofficial sources in the Whitehouse have indicated that due to the nature of the offenses the congressman is being held incommunicado, and will not be eligible for legal representation.

"Terrorism is the biggest single threat to our liberty" said President Bush "Anyone not with us is against us."

Whoa that's a serious gun he's got there, looks like he could do some serious damage with that.

Yeah, those bean bags really sting... ;)

a lot of people will argue that Bush, like hittler and the Reichstag fires had the towers pulled and unless the laws of physics are wrong then the towers were fitted out with shaped charges and thermite.

would you agree this squib is about 20 floors below the main collapse?

2503799.jpg

whats your theroy on this side squib, let me guess the colapsing floors compressed the air and it rushed down 20 or so floors, around corners and cloesed doors to blast out windows below the main collapse.

You see it's easy to know what you are thinking on this subject because it is not you that is thinking but what the media has told you to think.

it's may suprise you to know that air presure takes the path of least resistance and that stright out through the bloody big hole created on the collapsing floor and is not 20 floor below.

You want fire then see WT5 or the Madrid fire, they did't fall over and now compare that to pictures at WT7

Bush is walking over the constitution and even sprung his friend from jail last months and that also walking over congress and the justice system. Why do you think so many americans are so pi$$ted off with bush and the thugs controlling the country. i would provide links but i'm sure you fill find millions without mine or the BBC's help.

Bell, Ring or have you been looking at your own footer for too long.

[/Rant]

Justice have you managed to find a professional demolition firm full of Psychopaths ready to murder 3,000 of their fellow Americans? I've looked and I can't find them. Neither can I find such an appropriately staffed firm also able to rig up both towers with nobody seeing them (Predator suits maybe?).

I've yet to find any eye witness testimony to the miles of cables, tons of charges and 100's personnel that would be required. Of course you could reduce the personnel and increase the time required but that would increase the chances of discovery IMHO.

Have you got any EVIDENCE that what you are seeing is an explosive squib? I'd assume that anybody able to carry out an operation of this scale would be professional enough to arrange the cutting charges so that the charge explosion remains within the building. I mean the whole point of a shaped charge is that you focus the explosion not let it dissipate

Personally I wouldn't like to guess at what the phenomenon is. I will say that your grasp of gases under pressure needs a little work though. The air wouldn't have to rush around corners any more than say the people coming in at the back of a crowd have to rush to the front to effect a crushing effect on the poor sods at the front against the crowd control barriers.

I'd just add that a video of the so called squib seems to show the squib increasing in power as the building above collapses which would correlate with increasing air pressure forcing debris out. That seems reasonable.

All the demolition videos I've seen show any explosive effects as having maximum energy at the point of detonation. Not starting with low energy and getting more energetic as time goes on.

Also why do we only see one squib? Surely if the demolition team made such an error we should be seeing hundreds of the damn things.

I'm not saying that the phenomenon is definitely due to air pressure but by the same token I can't see how you can categorically say it's due to an explosive squib as a part of a controlled demolition.

The real clincher for me me though is simple risk benefit analysis. The risks far outweigh any conceivable benefit to the Bush administration.

Al-Quada had already given the US more than enough Cassus Belli to jump on them and their hosts the Taliban.

Justice have you managed to find a professional demolition firm full of Psychopaths ready to murder 3,000 of their fellow Americans? I've looked and I can't find them. Neither can I find such an appropriately staffed firm also able to rig up both towers with nobody seeing them (Predator suits maybe?).

I've yet to find any eye witness testimony to the miles of cables, tons of charges and 100's personnel that would be required. Of course you could reduce the personnel and increase the time required but that would increase the chances of discovery IMHO.

Have you got any EVIDENCE that what you are seeing is an explosive squib? I'd assume that anybody able to carry out an operation of this scale would be professional enough to arrange the cutting charges so that the charge explosion remains within the building. I mean the whole point of a shaped charge is that you focus the explosion not let it dissipate

Personally I wouldn't like to guess at what the phenomenon is. I will say that your grasp of gases under pressure needs a little work though. The air wouldn't have to rush around corners any more than say the people coming in at the back of a crowd have to rush to the front to effect a crushing effect on the poor sods at the front against the crowd control barriers.

I'd just add that a video of the so called squib seems to show the squib increasing in power as the building above collapses which would correlate with increasing air pressure forcing debris out. That seems reasonable.

All the demolition videos I've seen show any explosive effects as having maximum energy at the point of detonation. Not starting with low energy and getting more energetic as time goes on.

Also why do we only see one squib? Surely if the demolition team made such an error we should be seeing hundreds of the damn things.

I'm not saying that the phenomenon is definitely due to air pressure but by the same token I can't see how you can categorically say it's due to an explosive squib as a part of a controlled demolition.

The real clincher for me me though is simple risk benefit analysis. The risks far outweigh any conceivable benefit to the Bush administration.

Al-Quada had already given the US more than enough Cassus Belli to jump on them and their hosts the Taliban.

Just a thought... but could it be somebody farting out of a window?

Just a thought... but could it be somebody farting out of a window?

Too big an ignition source round it for that... would be a bloody great flamethrower...

THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

I suggest you look at the "IRON MOUNTAIN" VID ON GOOGLE VIDEO.

....it's shocking....and spookily accurate.

THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

I suggest you look at the "IRON MOUNTAIN" VID ON GOOGLE VIDEO.

....it's shocking....and spookily accurate.

But the means weren't required for the end. They could have acted after the many earlier AQ provacations.

But the means weren't required for the end. They could have acted after the many earlier AQ provacations.

Which provocations?

Bush's brother was on the board for the company providing security at the towers and the sniffer dogs were removed from the towers just days before the attack

Maybe wi-fi and you only need 20 tons of explosives to bring the towers down, easy job for say 20 men given a few weeks.

All professonal demolitions show some activity from the explosions and if the squibs were not blasts from these explosions then what where they and do spare the crap about air presure going down 20 floors and around bends

No i guess the people would have just fallen off the floor that they were on and yet you think the presure of the cround would force people back down the stairs and push them across empty floors and blow the out the window, get real

I take it the squib was a typeo as dozens can be seen at diffrent stages and the air presure behind a class window would not build up to susch an extent as to blow steel beans 100's of meters.

i did not see the squibs getting bigger lower down in the building so what point are you trying to make.

OK if you are back to the one squib therory then count how many you see here and come back to me

maybe you need to argue with these demolition experts for your answer

You have got to be joking, armys deals, Halliburton and maybe you forgot that Bush comes from Texas and his family are oil billionhairs or the Bush's links to the Saudi Royals

bush_kiss.jpg

What the same taliban that has since allowed the amount of drugs being produced in afganistan to go up a massive 300% since we liberated them ? maybe you have forgoten what oliver north had to say about drugs and the CIA involment.

Buildings simply do not fall that fast yet alone imploded in on themselves to fall on there own footprint unless experts place demolition charges, it's simple physics like my bar-b-q not melting or becoming so weak as to fall over each sunday afternoon

Which provocations?

First bombing of WTC.

African Embassy Bombings.

Saudi Bombing.

Bin Ladens statements against the US.

etc

Any of the above would be sufficient Cassus Belli for an attack on any state which harboured AQ.

The Americans limited themselves to airstrikes against targets in Sudan but no ground invasion.

Bush's brother was on the board for the company providing security at the towers and the sniffer dogs were removed from the towers just days before the attack

So what? Do you know how many days since it's construction sniffer dogs were present? EVen the guy quoted in the link says ""Today was the first day there was not the extra security," Coard said. "We were protecting below. We had the ground covered. We didn't figure they would do it with planes. There is no way anyone could have stopped that."

And you know what? He's right. Sniffer dogs would not have stopped the planes.

Maybe wi-fi and you only need 20 tons of explosives to bring the towers down, easy job for say 20 men given a few weeks.

SO you're looking for 20 Psychopaths with demolition knowledge carting 20 tons of explosives into the both WTC towers unseen over a few weeks. :lol:

All professonal demolitions show some activity from the explosions and if the squibs were not blasts from these explosions then what where they and do spare the crap about air presure going down 20 floors and around bends

Most demolitions don't use 100% shaped charges. They tend to drill holes into reinforced concrete and pack them with explosives.

I'm not saying air pressure is definately the cause but it seems more plausible than your 20 psychopaths explanation.

No i guess the people would have just fallen off the floor that they were on and yet you think the presure of the cround would force people back down the stairs and push them across empty floors and blow the out the window, get real

No iwas using crowd pressure as an illustration of how air pressure works. Perhaps somebody with more scientific knowledge and patience can explain better than I can.

I take it the squib was a typeo as dozens can be seen at diffrent stages and the air presure behind a class window would not build up to susch an extent as to blow steel beans 100's of meters.

i did not see the squibs getting bigger lower down in the building so what point are you trying to make.

Look at the video on this page. It show one of the alledged squibs in a bit more detail. It clearly starts out with less energy and gets more energetic. This is not what you typically see with an explosive device.

link

OK if you are back to the one squib therory then count how many you see here and come back to me

I can see a few "events" that may well be the same evetns filmed from different angles. Now none of these events look like an explosive charge to me. What evidence do you offer that these events are explosive charges?

maybe you need to argue with these demolition experts for your answer

Except "experts" like Steve Jones aren't experts in building collapse or building collapse forensics AFAIK he's a nuclear physicist. Even his own Universities Faculty of Engineering have distanced themselves from his claims.

Have you even read the linked articles in context???

Here's one example "The collapse of the WTC towers looked like a classic controlled demolition, said Mike Taylor of the National Association of Demolition Contractors in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.

"If there's any good thing about this it's that the towers tended not to weaken to one side," said Taylor. "They could have tipped onto other buildings or into the river across the West Side highway."

The collapse of the WTC towers mirrored the strategy used by demolition experts. In controlled demolitions, explosives are placed not just on the lowest three floors but also on several consecutive floors about a third of the way up the building.

The explosions at the higher floors enable the collapse to gain downward momentum as gravity pulls the full weight of unsupported higher floors down into lower floors in a snowballing effect.

On Tuesday, the impacts of aeroplanes on the higher floors replaced the explosives. The collapse of the higher floors caused the floors below to be crushed. "It cascaded down like an implosion," says Taylor.

The lack of collapse in higher stories was one reason why the 454 kilogram bomb detonated in the underground garage of the World Trade Center in 1993 failed to destroy the building."

Does it sound like Taylor is claiming controled demolition took place? Or that it resembled controled demolotion giving the reasons why??

You have got to be joking, armys deals, Halliburton and maybe you forgot that Bush comes from Texas and his family are oil billionhairs or the Bush's links to the Saudi Royals

bush_kiss.jpg

What the same taliban that has since allowed the amount of drugs being produced in afganistan to go up a massive 300% since we liberated them ? maybe you have forgoten what oliver north had to say about drugs and the CIA involment.

Buildings simply do not fall that fast yet alone imploded in on themselves to fall on there own footprint unless experts place demolition charges, it's simple physics like my bar-b-q not melting or becoming so weak as to fall over each sunday afternoon

I'm not joking. Bush was already rich. Why would he risk going to prison and down in infamy?

America has not earned a red cent from Iraq. The Iraq debacle has been a black hole for the US tax payer.

I agree that certain corporations have made a lot of money. I also don't think that they awarded reconstruction contracts in a fair or transparent way. But it's a huge leap from that to Bush organising mass murder of his own citizens.

Justice you've offered no compelling evidence to show the phenomenon your talking about is due to explosion let alone a squib from a controlled demolition.

Why are you so desperate to jump to the conclussion it's an explosive device based on such scant evidence?

Btw I still don't think your BBQ is a good basis for modelling the collapse of huge buildings.

America has not earned a red cent from Iraq. The Iraq debacle has been a black hole for the US tax payer.

I agree that certain corporations have made a lot of money. I also don't think that they awarded reconstruction contracts in a fair or transparent way. But it's a huge leap from that to Bush organising mass murder of his own citizens.

Who said anything about 'America'.

Once you tot up the total expenditure on defense (which as a rule of thumb is about 2x the DOD budget (once you factor in stuff like 'Homeland Security', war pensions, care of the wounded soldiers etc, this year we are looking at:

DOD - $481BN (61% higher than 2001)

+$142BN for operations in Iraq

HS what looks like another $45BN up from 0 in 2001

VA $89BN

DOE +$10BN

+ a bunch of other things.

So at least $765BN.

Thats a hell of a lot of money to spend.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy08/browse.html

First bombing of WTC.

1993 WTC bombs

African Embassy Bombings.

Don't know much on this one

Saudi Bombing.

What Bush's friends well was it not all about people wanting a beer at first

Lets blame the drinker

Bin Ladens statements against the US.

Lets see what others are saying

Yes i can spot the real one

who_behind_911.jpg

Any of the above would be sufficient Cassus Belli for an attack on any state which harboured AQ.

The Americans limited themselves to airstrikes against targets in Sudan but no ground invasion.

Did you know that Saddam was not linked to the attack and lets see what the FBI say bout bin-laden

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on the FBI's web page, Rex Tomb, the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity, is reported to have said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."

Thats right not wanted in connection to 9/11

You trust people from goverment that write this document to give you the truth do you.

seems to me you have lots of questions but would like me to do the leg work which is fine but have you taken the time to read any of the links i've provided or cross refereanced them and did you, like me spent the time looking at the Iron Moutain link given out above

So at least $765BN.

Thats a hell of a lot of money to spend.

GW-Bush & Co do not care if it costs the tax paying public $765bn so long as they make a few $bn from the deal and this is just what they are doing.

Bush & Co coming from Texas has a lot of oil interests and looks what happened to the price since he started this phoney war and just so that they are not forced to reduce the vast tax profits lets introduce gloabal warming to shut the masses up.

We are being played like a fine violin just now.

1993 WTC bombs

Don't know much on this one

Saudi Bombing.

What Bush's friends well was it not all about people wanting a beer at first

Lets blame the drinker

Lets see what others are saying

Yes i can spot the real one

who_behind_911.jpg

Did you know that Saddam was not linked to the attack and lets see what the FBI say bout bin-laden

Thats right not wanted in connection to 9/11

You trust people from goverment that write this document to give you the truth do you.

seems to me you have lots of questions but would like me to do the leg work which is fine but have you taken the time to read any of the links i've provided or cross refereanced them and did you, like me spent the time looking at the Iron Moutain link given out above

Justice have you seen the whole video from which the suspect picture of Bin Laden is taken? Whilst a single still image taken from a bad area of video looks dodgy by viewing the film in it's entirety you can see that it definately is him.

I totally agree that attacking Iraq was not a logical move against AQ. The Ba'athist regime was secular and by and large anti Jihad. The most they did of which I'm aware was give money to the families of suicide bombers in Israel. IMHO the US was simply lashing out. Of course the Ba'athists didn't help themselves by their actions in tweaking the americans noses al the time.

And no I don't blindly trust anything any government says. Neither do I imediately believe they are lying.

one of your links said...

The real bin Laden, who insisted that he had nothing to do with 9/11, has been dead since late 2001 or early 2002. The fake messages have been fabricated by "al-CIA-duh" to support the Bush regime and its phony "war on terror." It is time for Americans to rise up in revolt against the fake terror masters who are looting U.S. taxpayers, torching our Constitution, destroying our economy, and threatening nuclear Armageddon.

Now I don't know who this "Islamic Scholar" & "Arabist" Doctor is but I DO know that Bin Laden appeared on tape on AL-Jazeera (the Arab language TV station that Bush wanted to bomb) planning the attack and in another clearly stating that he planned 911 and what inspired him.

http://english.aljazeera.net/English/Archi...ArchiveID=35762

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3966817.stm

The arabic version of this is still on Al-Jaz website thought English translation is currently unavailable which is why I use the beebs version..

I guess it's possible al jazeera is mistranslating it but I assume the Beeb would have done an independant translation.

Of course it's possible Bin Laden is lying and he coincidently met some some of the hijackers at a Jihadi summer camp and videod himself with them.

Justice have you seen the whole video from which the suspect picture of Bin Laden is taken? Whilst a single still image taken from a bad area of video looks dodgy by viewing the film in it's entirety you can see that it definately is him.

So if as you say it's 'definately is him' then why is he not on the FBI list and why did the CIA not arrest him when they had a chance to arrest him

A recent Reuters report (11/13/03; scroll down) quoting Labeviere's book "Corridors of Terror" points to alleged "negotiations" between Osama bin Laden and the CIA, which took place two months prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks at the American Hospital in Dubai, UAE, while bin Laden was recovering from a kidney dialysis treatment

Enemy Number One in hospital recovering from dialysis treatment "negotiating with CIA"?

I totally agree that attacking Iraq was not a logical move against AQ. The Ba'athist regime was secular and by and large anti Jihad. The most they did of which I'm aware was give money to the families of suicide bombers in Israel. IMHO the US was simply lashing out. Of course the Ba'athists didn't help themselves by their actions in tweaking the americans noses al the time.

wot no WMD in Iraq

And no I don't blindly trust anything any government says. Neither do I imediately believe they are lying.

i think you do and when we get a mini nuke go off in the UK/USA of course all roads will lead to Iran, it is already written and ready to be swallowed.

Of course it's possible Bin Laden is lying and he coincidently met some some of the hijackers at a Jihadi summer camp and videod himself with them.

Pray tell me which ones he was talking too as the ones shown below are still alive and yet still remain on the list as being part of the original 19.

hijackers-still-alive.jpg

Maybe you have not read yet as to who financed and trained bin-laden to fight in afganistan but if you do then please remind me again.

Just like you i did not beleive a word from these 9/11 nutters so i stared to do research but unless i closed my eyes the truth was too hard for me to ignor. The implications for you of getting this wrong are massive and dare i even say life threatening so understand why i make such an effort to wake people up like you.

q16.jpg

This guy is Sa'eed al-Ghamidi

Here he is in Afghanistan with an insert from his martyrdom video...

15.jpg

here is a picture of a Mr al-Ghamdi who came forward to say he was alive.

2004-04-13-arte-0241.jpg

here they are side by side clearly they are not the same person.

2004-04-13-arte-0242.jpg

So the fact that the first is alive does not disprove the second is dead. Confusion arose in this case as CNN broadcast a picture of the first Mr al-Ghamdi.

To my knowledge the Mr al-Ghamdi in the first photo has not comeforward as being alive. If he did it would be a huge story.

and here is another picture of Saeed al-Ghamdi

180px-GX00020-1.jpg

i think this one would pass as being like your picture showing the person that came forward and is still alive and what of the other six people who are apparantly still alive, lets look a little further.

flight 77 pasenger list

In the foregoing, I presented evidence from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), that there were no Arabs on American Airlines Flight 77. This doesn’t really jibe with the official story, so someone isn’t telling the truth. This list itself is suspect because there is a special group of “bone guys” that are called in whenever the government needs an “adjustment” to their story.

9/11 Commission Report: Why No Arab Names on Passenger List?

coffey, smell !

and here is another picture of Saeed al-Ghamdi

180px-GX00020-1.jpg

i think this one would pass as being like your picture showing the person that came forward and is still alive and what of the other six people who are apparantly still alive, lets look a little further.

flight 77 pasenger list

9/11 Commission Report: Why No Arab Names on Passenger List?

coffey, smell !

Yep that's him. What proof do you have that the guy in that picture is still alive? :blink:

Beleive me he'd be on al-Jazeera and possibly Oprah Winfrey if he was alive and well.

Your own link itself links to the explanation of why none of the highjackers names is on the list. It isn't a complete manifest but rather...

a

Partial list of victims

Are the hijackers victims? No. Is the list claiming to be complete? No.

Honestly Justice for somebody who want to know the truth your not asking many critical questions of the "evidence" being put forward by the conspiracy nuts.

Yep that's him. What proof do you have that the guy in that picture is still alive? :blink:

Well if you read your own remarks then you note that you told me he's still alive.

here is a picture of a Mr al-Ghamdi who came forward to say he was alive.

remember or was he dead when he came forwards.

Partial list of victims

Says who or did i not read something as it says

9/11 Commission Report: Why No Arab Names on Passenger List? Click it honest guv

I did not hear your theory on the other six that are still alive and well or why bin-laden is not wanted for 9/11 so i can only conclude them blows got home to you.

This is too easy so i'll give you a chance and let you pick on the weakest link in 9/11 argument and then lets go head to head but do spare the pen if it's about holigrams or mini nukes, keep it mainstream.

Well if you read your own remarks then you note that you told me he's still alive.

remember or was he dead when he came forwards.

Says who or did i not read something

I did not hear your theory on the other six that are still alive and well or why bin-laden is not wanted for 9/11 so i can only conclude them blows got home to you.

This is too easy so i'll give you a chance and let you pick on the weakest link in 9/11 argument and then lets go head to head but do spare the pen if it's about holigrams or mini nukes, keep it mainstream

Sorry for confusing you.

2004-04-13-arte-0242.jpg

the Mr al Gahmdi on the left wearing the pilots uniform is alive. He was mistakenly idendified as a hijacker by CNN.

the baby faced Mr al Gahmdi on the right is dead and is the man identified as one of the Hijackers of Flight 93 by the FBI.

He was also identified by AQ as a Shaheed (martyr) on their tape the 19 martyrs.

Does that make sense.

This is the reason I only picked one as it can get quite confusing - especially with Arab names as Westerners tend to mis spell them easily.

We can go through the others if you want but it would be a bit boring.

Most of the conspiracy theories regarding alive hijackers are explained by the fact that people have been misidentified - particularly in the confusion following 9/11. Also the fact that some of these names are incredibly common. Apparantly al-Gahmdi is as common as Smith or Jones.

In regards to the FBI's wanted poster..."Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world."

So no direct mention of 9/11 but I think "other terrorist attacks " probably covers it. Interstingly part of the reward on him comes from the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association. I strongly suspect this is due to 9/11 as opposed to the Embassy bombings.