House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonewer

Kirstie Allsop

There has been a great deal of discussion on this matter in recent weeks so its time to settle the matter democractically once and for all!

Me- yeah, she has a kind of comfy pork-ability about her. I'd give her one!

she has a kind of comfy pork-ability about her.

:lol::lol:

nice one - I'd have to put a paper bag over her head whilst I go at it though

:lol::lol:

nice one - I'd have to put a paper bag over her head whilst I go at it though

Thats the spirit of things! Close your eyes and think of England and all that....

I am in yet? I can't feel the sides.

As you can see, its a very generous sized room... never mind about the slight damp problem though....

As you can see, its a very generous sized room... never mind about the slight damp problem though....

Get in quick, "those that snooze, loose."

Funnily enough, the anatomical name for the entry area of the female is the vestibule.

"The front door is painted a fetching shade of pink, on entering the vestibule it is hard not to be impressed by this grand entrance which gives an instant sense of the generous proportions of this fine example.

This is truly a residence fit for a gentleman, and has plenty of room for entertaining. The rear of the property needs some work to return it to its former glory, but is big enough to accommodate a horse if required."

HPC hits a new intellectual low. Why didn't we think of this before? Let's finish all threads with the comment "yeah - but would you?", regardless of the depth or importance of the argument about whomever contained therein.

HPC hits a new intellectual low. Why didn't we think of this before? Let's finish all threads with the comment "yeah - but would you?", regardless of the depth or importance of the argument about whomever contained therein.

Oh, lighten up.

I dont think Merv will raise tomorrow.

But I bet hes great in bed.

Guest anorthosite

I vote yes, but only if I get to give her a good spanking :lol: