House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Were Explosives Used On 9/11

Explosive used to try and stop people escaping is what he says

has this been edited ! don't ask me but i do know a lier often slips up and this could be one of them times or he was talking about the 1993 world trade center bombings.

point is both sides can play games but we don't have the $bn to play games like the Bush administration has and anyone can be fooled for a second or two but 9/11 is not going away unless the laws of physics are revised in relation to a falling object and the melting point of steel.

Seems to be editted to my eyes and ears, but what do I know!

i agree what do i know it could had been edited but i've seen so much, even life news from CNN that was recorded on 9/11 to know it's can not all be faked.

do you like my new poster i have on my bedroom wall next to my kate bush poster.

legacysi3.jpg

Explosive used to try and stop people escaping is what he says

has this been edited ! don't ask me but i do know a lier often slips up and this could be one of them times or he was talking about the 1993 world trade center bombings.

point is both sides can play games but we don't have the $bn to play games like the Bush administration has and anyone can be fooled for a second or two but 9/11 is not going away unless the laws of physics are revised in relation to a falling object and the melting point of steel.

Let's see the whole speech so we can judge it in context. 911 conspiracy theorists have a nasty habit of taking sentances and images out of context to support their agenda.

Are you STILL wibbling on about steel "melting"? :lol:

i agree what do i know it could had been edited but i've seen so much, even life news from CNN that was recorded on 9/11 to know it's can not all be faked.

do you like my new poster i have on my bedroom wall next to my kate bush poster.

legacysi3.jpg

Nice art work. What's the original source of the picture?

If only the west would declare and prosecute a crusade!

Nice art work. What's the original source of the picture?

Don't know i just pulled it from another forum.

yes i agree it would be nice to hear the whole speach but it's not just people with tin foil hats thats play games with media but also goverment and this is where the no planers and the mini nuke people come from in an effort to try and make anyone that will not bend over look stupid.

now if you want to see some real funney editing about the love between Bush and Blair then see this so yes we know it can and is done but thats not to say the other link i gave was guranteed to be faked

Don't know i just pulled it from another forum.

yes i agree it would be nice to hear the whole speach but it's not just people with tin foil hats thats play games with media but also goverment and this is where the no planers and the mini nuke people come from in an effort to try and make anyone that will not bend over look stupid.

now if you want to see some real funney editing about the love between Bush and Blair then see this so yes we know it can and is done but thats not to say the other link i gave was guranteed to be faked

Yes indeed that's why we need to apply the same rigerous standards of analysis and evidence to them both. ;)

That's why the evidence leads me to conclude that the twin towers collapsed due to being struck by large passenger jets at high speed as opposed to a pre positioned controlled explosive demolition set off to coincide with the plane strikes.

That's why the evidence leads me to conclude that the twin towers collapsed due to being struck by large passenger jets at high speed as opposed to a pre positioned controlled explosive demolition set off to coincide with the plane strikes.

OK i get it i offer something up and say it could be faked and you take it as everything that does not agree with the offical story is faked !

sorry but i think for myself but it's a shame that some people can only think what they are told to think by the BBC/CNN.

what part of the building fell to fast do you not understand as i'll be happy to explain newtons law if it will help you

Yes indeed that's why we need to apply the same rigerous standards of analysis and evidence to them both

Preace and pratice come to mind here.

Yes indeed that's why we need to apply the same rigerous standards of analysis and evidence to them both. ;)

What government agency do you work for ?

Does your pay cheque depend on the mystical population remaining mystical?

Your avatar shows a 007 (Bond) villain are you trying to tell those who are awake which agency you work for ?

Join the productive classes and leave your parasitical pay cheque behind before its too late.

Hmmm......

The USA might consider the loss of around 3,000 people as an acceptable and nominal loss in comparision to the probable loss of millions of people through the reduction in public services because of a lack of oil, perhaps even by as little as 5%.

For many years the USA has kept the South American economies deliberately down in order to secure temporary rotational, incoming, cheap labour.For the time being The USA will allow China to develop relations with Brazil for its future needs of Ethanol as a replacement for Oil whilst the USA itself seeks to keep its advantage by another 20 years by securing the remaining oil.

I would imagine that securing oil is the US governments primary objective, and in that regard will feed people with easy to swallow, bite sized pieces of so called " evidence" that will sustain its illusion..

Unless the laws of physics don't apply then gravity took it's course with the help of explosives.

Not one person has managed to overcome the argument of free fall speed by using any other reasoning than explosives.

100% explosives - too many eyewitnesses to be different.

p.s. when was that clip made / shown first - hrmm.

OK i get it i offer something up and say it could be faked and you take it as everything that does not agree with the offical story is faked !

sorry but i think for myself but it's a shame that some people can only think what they are told to think by the BBC/CNN.

what part of the building fell to fast do you not understand as i'll be happy to explain newtons law if it will help you

Preace and pratice come to mind here.

Actually Justice I don't think I said it was faked. Re read my post. If you can show me where I said it was "faked" I'll be very suprised. I Merely said that i'd like to see the whole speech to see the context. That's hardly an unreasonable position to take is it?

And for those that asked yes I work for MI5, Opus Dei and the Jooos. ;):lol: