House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

450,000 Asylum Seekers To Be Allowed To Remain In Uk

If true, invading a country by force is obviously the way to get around the rule of law and democracy.

I wonder what would happen if 450,000 people exercised a tax revolt?

http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/feed/991300.php

450,000 Asylum Seekers to be Allowed to Remain in UK

July 30, 2007 - Press Dispensary - It has come to the attention of leading immigration consultancy www.globalvisas.com that the Home Office is preparing to grant over 450,000 asylum seekers 'Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR)'.

All cases that were pending in the system before the Immigration and Nationality Directorate obtained agency status in April 2007 are to be considered for ILR to clear the backlog. The Home Office will begin with families, many of whom have had children since arriving in the UK, increasing the exact numbers to an unknown figure.

Guest d23
A violent backlash is now inevitable.

did you not think to question the validity of this info

seems strange to me that a visa company are the people to drop this bombshell; it's pretty huge news

i would wait for confirmation from a reputable news source before predicting riots if I was you

Guest d23
Yaaaaawnnnnnnnn!

Did you get your sense of humour from the same shelf as Andy Jones? (ie the empty one?) :lol::lol::lol:

:blink::blink:

what are you talking about? care to direct me to the humurous section of this thread that I missed?

Guest Winnie
did you not think to question the validity of this info

seems strange to me that a visa company are the people to drop this bombshell; it's pretty huge news

i would wait for confirmation from a reputable news source before predicting riots if I was you

Yaaaaawnnnnnnnn!

Did you get your sense of humour from the same shelf as Andy Jones? (ie the empty one?) :lol::lol::lol:

Guest d23

is there a problem with the forum clock?

my post above is showing as having been posted a few minutes before the post above it and threads aren'e being bumped

Indefinite leave to remain is one step from full citizenship. These people will be skewing our democratic process in a few years time.

Why not be done with it and give out British Passports free in boxes of cornflakes?

This country is a f@cking joke.

Never mind the excuses, the incompetence, the handwringing liberal guilt trip. Enforce our laws! Hunt down and deport every single one of these motherf@ckers and their brats.

The solution is very simple. Issue a notice of eviction, write it in every language on the planet. You have 6 months to get out, if still here after the 6 months is up you will be arrested.

Job done.

It won't happen. Nulabour are reliant on mass illegal immigration to support their political and economic goals.

Guest d23
Indefinite leave to remain is one step from full citizenship. These people will be skewing our democratic process in a few years time.

Why not be done with it and give out British Passports free in boxes of cornflakes?

This country is a f@cking joke.

Never mind the excuses, the incompetence, the handwringing liberal guilt trip. Enforce our laws! Hunt down and deport every single one of these motherf@ckers and their brats.

yes, every single asylum seeker is a 'motherf&cker' and their children are all 'brats' :rolleyes:

setting aside for just one minute the practical and moral issues related to asylum seekers and how badly the government has lunched it, trying to dehumanise these people with bile and insults like the above is futile and childish imo.

again i thought the one common thing shared by the posters on this site was a contrarian distrust of information from VI's yet this dodgy sounding press release from a visa agency is swallowed whole; go figure.

yes, every single asylum seeker is a 'motherf&cker' and their children are all 'brats' :rolleyes:

setting aside for just one minute the practical and moral issues related to asylum seekers and how badly the government has lunched it, trying to dehumanise these people with bile and insults like the above is futile and childish imo.

again i thought the one common thing shared by the posters on this site was a contrarian distrust of information from VI's yet this dodgy sounding press release from a visa agency is swallowed whole; go figure.

Sorry D it's how I feel. I lost sympathy a long time ago.

Not enough houses for our own people you see.

Well I doubt the Home Office have a clue where most of these 450,000 people are - they could have left the country for all Jacqui Smith would know!

Well I doubt the Home Office have a clue where most of these 450,000 people are - they could have left the country for all Jacqui Smith would know!

Some of them probably have left to go to terrorist training and have already entered the UK again illegally.............