House Price Crash Forum

Bbc Current Affairs 'the Truth About Property'

HOLA441

Would you fail to cope with another mortgage rate rise?

Are you worried about the threat of repossession?

The BBC would be really interested in hearing from you. Please contact Debbie Hill in strict confidence on 0161 244 3928 or at debbie.hill@bbc.co.uk

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Cletus VanDamme

I guess that the Beeb bigwigs have sold off their BTLs so the way is now clear for more of these sorts of programs.

Surely a Panorama investigation into C4s constant property ramping over the last 5 years might also be in order?

HOLA446
I guess that the Beeb bigwigs have sold off their BTLs so the way is now clear for more of these sorts of programs.

I jolly well hope so! I could happily watch one every night...

Surely a Panorama investigation into C4s constant property ramping over the last 5 years might also be in order?

Absolutely. C4 must have more VI's than any other broadcast channel, terrestrial or otherwise. What will they will fill their schedule with when the sh*t hits the fan?

HOLA447
I jolly well hope so! I could happily watch one every night...

Absolutely. C4 must have more VI's than any other broadcast channel, terrestrial or otherwise. What will they will fill their schedule with when the sh*t hits the fan?

Big Brother shyte no doubt!

HOLA448
HOLA449
Wouldnt it be great, if television tried to educate their audience- rather them dumbing them

down into sheer sheep-like stupidity? Is that asking too much?

I have just returned to the UK from sicily, great holiday, although I have forgotten how to type.

I expected the world here to have changed after watching CNN, watching their references to the sub prime mortgage marlets failing not be limited to just sub [prime, to its effect on the whole economy and the stock market crash.

That was their lead story for a week...

Now, BBC? are you guys on this?

guys????

This referred to the UK as well.

HOLA4410