House Price Crash Forum

Ex-guantanamo Detainee Blows Himself Up

crash2006

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

This is disgracefull, I trust that Cherie and Tony will take some time out from smoking the peacepipe in Palestine, and take the opportunity of providing a full investigation of how this tragedy could have happened.

Was this unfortunate man spanked as a child just for pulling the pin out of a grenade during his schools sports day, or could it be more serious abuse as he didnt have McDonalds Restaurants as a child.

I am sure that Cherie will take his case on, so at least his poor family can get some compensation.

HOLA444
Guest AuntJess

Good Riddance I say. One less vicious headbanger in the world.

Looking at his picture I think he must have abandoned all hope of any human female companionship and thought he'd try his hand for the 72 virgins. <_<

HOLA445
HOLA446
Good Riddance I say. One less vicious headbanger in the world.

Looking at his picture I think he must have abandoned all hope of any human female companionship and thought he'd try his hand for the 72 virgins. <_<

But what the koran didn't tell him is that they would all be bitter, spinster pensioners that would sell their bus pass to the devil for a good rogering.

HOLA447
HOLA448
But what the koran didn't tell him is that they would all be bitter, spinster pensioners that would sell their bus pass to the devil for a good rogering.

I liked the quote from that ex-Israli prime minister wossisname who said of suicide bombers that he hoped they spent all eternity with the 72 virgins, and hoped that they all looked like Yasser Arafat.

Or somethinglike that. I may be wrong. I am oftern wrong.

Anyway wasn't the whole 72 virgins thing a mis-translation of something a lot less inviting. Something about grapes, or angels or something.

Who wants 72 virgins anyway?

Who wants to hear "yes but you do love me don't you?" 72 times?

Mr.Mangle

HOLA449
Guest AuntJess

Don't think that he'd find many of those in Muslim Heaven. They will all have been raped and then beheaded - long ago - by sex-obssessed, under-performing young men. ;)

HOLA4410

You'd think after surviving a land mine explosion, surviving capture by the Northern Alliance and being lucky enough to be released from Git-mo he might want to kick off his shoe and re think his Jihad career. But nope! The lure of beheading American spies, killing chinese hostages and shooting schoolgirls was just too strong.

Good ridance! :lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I suppose there is some good news to the story, as the rag on his head came in handy for mopping up after.

If the West had a real understanding of Islam they would know to feed the remains of suicide bombers to the pigs, that would put them off doing it in the first place.

Knowing their future would not be with the Virgins in Heaven, but exiting a pigs backside would certainly be a well deserved detterent.

Archived