House Price Crash Forum

Senator Ron Paul Moves To Abolish Fed

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-2755

Legislation > H.R. 2755 (110th U.S. Congress: 2007-2008)

H.R. 2755: To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks

HR 2755 IH

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2755

To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

June 15, 2007

Mr. PAUL introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services

Funny how it doesn't seem to be reported on at all. This was back in June. Apologies if already posted.

He'd better steer clear of tunnels and grassy knolls now :lol:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...c=51565&hl=

1963: On June 4th President John F. Kennedy (the 35th President of the United States 1961 – 1963) signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Rosthchilds owned Federal Reserve.

Less than 6 months later on November 22nd , president Kennedy is assassinated by the Rothschilds for the same reason as they assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, he wanted to print American money for the American people, as oppose to for the benefit of a money grabbing war mongering foreign elite.

Edited by dnd
1963: On June 4th President John F. Kennedy (the 35th President of the United States 1961 – 1963) signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Rosthchilds owned Federal Reserve.

Less than 6 months later on November 22nd , president Kennedy is assassinated by the Rothschilds for the same reason as they assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, he wanted to print American money for the American people, as oppose to for the benefit of a money grabbing war mongering foreign elite.

Three posts. Wow. This has to be some sort of new record for the speed at which an HPC discussion can degenerate into a conspiracy theory thread.

Next stop, the Moon.

Wake up, people!

Mornington Crescent.

Three posts. Wow. This has to be some sort of new record for the speed at which an HPC discussion can degenerate into a conspiracy theory thread.

Next stop, the Moon.

Wake up, people!

Mornington Crescent.

why is ron paul attempting this then?

Edited by dnd
why is ron paul attempting this then?

You tell me! Do you think it would be likely to succeed, even without the threat of assassination?

Perhaps it's explained in the link you posted, but my company's firewall seems to think that it points to a race-hate site, so I couldn't read it.

That was one of the shortest suicide notes of all time dnd!

Bye!

hahaha, main page stories on the nutter website:

Ninjas to fight Illuminati?

Will the Chinese and Japanese be tricked into believing that the Rockefellers are the primary enemy?

hehehehe

To save you the trouble of actually reading this....

Apparently, Stalin, Trotsky, Churchill, Hitler, Kennedy and just about everyone else famous for doing anything of importance in the 20th century was a member of the Rothschild family - all following a plan.

Normal Lamont deliberately destroyed the UK economy on Rothschild orders.

The Rothschilds caused or affected the outcome of every war since the 17th century.

And loads of other similar things.

This was entertaining reading, if nothing else.

EDIT: IMO it was a little close to being a race-hate site, (as mentioned earlier.) The 'Jews-are-responsible-for-all-the-world's-problems' message was hardly subtle.

Edited by twatmangle
To save you the trouble of actually reading this....

Apparently, Stalin, Trotsky, Churchill, Hitler, Kennedy and just about everyone else famous for doing anything of importance in the 20th century was a member of the Rothschild family - all following a plan.

Normal Lamont deliberately destroyed the UK economy on Rothschild orders.

The Rothschilds caused or affected the outcome of every war since the 17th century.

And loads of other similar things.

This was entertaining reading, if nothing else.

is this 'plan' akin to one of Baldrick's cunning plans..? :blink:

is this 'plan' akin to one of Baldrick's cunning plans..? :blink:

Thankfully I think all the plans of man ultimately end up looking like one of Baldrick's cunning plans.

I imagine plans for world domination tend to fall apart when you can't get any f*cker to implement them for you. One man may want to rule the world, but if no one wants to follow his orders he's pretty much kn*ckered. Us humans are a fickle lot.

Yesterday Ron Paul told Bernanke that his policies of printing money is NOT sustainable, and guess what, Bernanke agreed. That means the shyster banks know what they are doing is wrong, so they must be dreaming up another other plan.

You will never see this on the regular news:

Edited by Pluto
Yesterday Ron Paul told Bernanke that his policies of printing money is NOT sustainable, and guess what, Bernanke agreed. That means the shyster banks know what they are doing is wrong, so they must be dreaming up another other plan.

Fantastic. I missed that yesterday. Thanks for posting the link.

Great post pluto :)

You tell me! Do you think it would be likely to succeed, even without the threat of assassination?

Perhaps it's explained in the link you posted, but my company's firewall seems to think that it points to a race-hate site, so I couldn't read it.

same for me. :lol:

• 1 month later...