House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

Rothschild Family Unifies Holdings

Maybe he's worried about the growing anti-nwo/rothschild movement

which is gaining momentum.

If I was a Rothschild I would publicly disassociate myself too.

it's not the public stuff we need be concerned about,it's the stuff hiding in the shadows.

..they have shown their hand,and they want a global electronic currency.

By hook or by crook IT WILL HAPPEN.We the lucky ones who have seen what is to pass at least have a bit of preparatory time to sidestep the system or inform others of what is planned.The chances are such a scheme will be brought about by the same mechanism as the US dollar was......ie bloodshed and lots of it,then unify all the state currencies...no more colonial scrip etc.

we know the overall aim is total control.

I could be horribly pedantic and point out that the word is dissociate. Unfortunately, disassociate seems to have made it into some (mostly American) dictionaries in the last 5 years.

Edited by Sinking Feeling

...or the value of the 'shares' is about to drop drastically

might have bought a shed load of gold?

;)

very long - going to read it later

1929 and 2005 bit has got me gripped

1929: The Rothschilds crash the United States economy by contracting the money supply.
2005: There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

Physics Professor, Stephen E. Jones of Brigham Young University publishes a paper in which he proves the World Trade Center buildings could have only been brought down in the manner they were by explosives. He receives no coverage in the mainstream media for his scientific and provable claims.

they are a very 'interesting' family...

Edited by dnd

Physics Professor, Stephen E. Jones of Brigham Young University publishes a paper in which he proves the World Trade Center buildings could have only been brought down in the manner they were by explosives. He receives no coverage in the mainstream media for his scientific and provable claims.

I'm not sure that any research carried out by Brigham Young is taken seriously as it's a university for Mormons named after a bloke who had 50 wives!

I'm not sure that any research carried out by Brigham Young is taken seriously as it's a university for Mormons named after a bloke who had 50 wives!

do you think that might have affected the reports findings?

it's not the public stuff we need be concerned about,it's the stuff hiding in the shadows.

..they have shown their hand,and they want a global electronic currency.

By hook or by crook IT WILL HAPPEN.We the lucky ones who have seen what is to pass at least have a bit of preparatory time to sidestep the system or inform others of what is planned.The chances are such a scheme will be brought about by the same mechanism as the US dollar was......ie bloodshed and lots of it,then unify all the state currencies...no more colonial scrip etc.

we know the overall aim is total control.

Some dots: Announcement of CSS intention to unseat NWO. Two accidents at seperate nuclear power plants in Germany within 2 hours. Biggest reactor in the world shut down in Japan after a quake over and above its design strength. A Rothschild moving out of banking.

Connect how you will, but it's been a funny old week or two! Hope springs eternal.

* a handbook of jewish ritual murder (translated from the 1941 german original, nice)

Holy shit, did you watch the accompanying Oprah clip?

Shocking stuff.

I dont subscribe to the conspiracy theory stuff about the Rothschild family. If you want the true story I strongly recommend the following book which you shoudl be able to get from your local public library.

Rothschild: A Story of Wealth and Power

Author Derek Wilson

Paperback: 504 pages

Publisher: Mandarin; 2Rev Ed edition (April 1994)

ISBN-10: 0749319356

ISBN-13: 978-0749319359

The unique thing about the Rothschild family is that there is a store of capital, contacts and wisdom bound together by family ties (not contracts) that stretch across continents and generations. That is a unique combination of factors that took centuries to put together and that can now never be matched by any single investment bank or investment manager operating on an annual (or quarterly) investment time horizon.

As a family, they plan at least 100 years ahead - hence the recent decision to put the two parts of the dynasty back together. This decision was no doubt made after a decade or more of consultation with the most senior members of the family. That kind of very long term investment decision making is why the Rothchild family is in the position it is in.

It looks like conspiracy because it is so well planned, but there is no conspiracy just outstanding investment decisons over centuries made by one family that has collective capital, contacts and wisdom virtually unmatched by anyone else on the planet.

other noteworthy dates from the article...

1913: they also set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23,

It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company, it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve. It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts

1921: Under the orders of Jacob Schiff the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is founded by Ashkenazi Jews, Bernard Baruch and Colonel Edward Mandell House. Schiff gave his orders prior to his death in 1920, as he knew an organisation in America needed to be set up to select politicians to carry on the Rothschild conspiracy,and the formation of the CFR was actually agreed in a meeting on May 30, 1919 at the Hotel Majestic in Paris, France.
The first job of the CFR was to gain control of the press. This task was given to John D. Rockefeller who set up a number of national news magazines such as Life, and Time. He financed Samuel Newhouse to buy up and establish a chain of newspapers all across the country, and Eugene Meyer also who would go on to buy up many publications such as the Washington Post, Newsweek, ant The Weekly Magazine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

see section under "Controversy"

Edited by dnd

this was interesting - relating to the 1990's uk recession...

1980: The global phenomenon of privatisation starts. The Rothschilds are behind this from the very beginning in order to seize control of all publicly owned assets worldwide.
1985: N. M. Rothschild & Sons advise the British government on the privatisation of British Gas. They subsequently advise the British government on virtually all of their other privatisations of state owned assets including: British Steel; British Coal; all the British regional electricity boards; and all the British regional water boards.

A British MP heavily involved in these privatisations is future Chancellor of the Exchequer, Norman Lamont, a former Rothschild banker.

1992: On September 16th Britain’s pound collapses when currency speculators led by Rothschild agent, Ashkenazi Jew, George Soros, borrow pounds and sell them for Deutsche Marks, in the expectation of being able to repay the loan in devalued currency and to pocket the difference.

This results in the British Chancellor of the Exchequer, Norman Lamont, announcing a rise in interest rates of 5% in one day and as a result drives Britain into a recession which lasts many years as large numbers of businesses fail and the housing market crashes.

This is right on cue for the Rothschilds, after they had privatised Britain’s state owned assets during the 1980’s, driven the share price up, and then collapsed the markets so they could buy them up for pennies on the pound, a carbon copy of what Nathan Mayer Rothschild did to the British economy 180 years before, in 1812

1993: Norman Lamont leaves the British government to return to N. M. Rothschild and Sons as a director, after his mission to collapse the British economy to profit the Rothschilds is accomplished.
Edited by dnd

The unique thing about the Rothschild family is that there is a store of capital, contacts and wisdom bound together by family ties (not contracts) that stretch across continents and generations. That is a unique combination of factors that took centuries to put together and that can now never be matched by any single investment bank or investment manager operating on an annual (or quarterly) investment time horizon.

As a family, they plan at least 100 years ahead - hence the recent decision to put the two parts of the dynasty back together. This decision was no doubt made after a decade or more of consultation with the most senior members of the family. That kind of very long term investment decision making is why the Rothchild family is in the position it is in.

It looks like conspiracy because it is so well planned, but there is no conspiracy just outstanding investment decisons over centuries made by one family that has collective capital, contacts and wisdom virtually unmatched by anyone else on the planet.

I don't know anything about The Rothschilds, but the points above seem very interesting to me. I think I have to assemble the Goldfinger clan

soon to discuss our future...

Edited by Goldfinger

Oh come on. That site also has

* how the moon landings were faked

* how the jews did 9/11

* how the chinese government controls the weather

* a handbook of jewish ritual murder (translated from the 1941 german original, nice)

Funny how most of these conspiracy theorists end up pointing the finger at Jews (and their websites are only a couple of clicks away from the likes of Stormfront and similar trash).

I wonder if it's a conspiracy.

Few more dates/events that stood out...

1891: The British Labour Leader makes the following statement on the subject of the Rothschilds,

"This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled.

Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance."

Comments like this worry the Rothschilds and towards the end of the 1800’s they purchase Reuters news agency so they can have some control of the media.

ouch...

1930: The first Rothschild world bank, the, "Bank for International Settlements (BIS)," is established in Basle, Switzerland. The same place as where 33 years earlier the first ever World Zionist Congress was held.
1998: The European Central Bank is set up in Frankfurt, the city from which the Rothschilds originate.
2001: On September 11th the attack on the World Trade Center is orchestrated by Israel with the complicity of Britain and America, under the orders of the Rothschilds as a pretext for removing the liberty of people worldwide in exchange for security, just as happened with the Reichstag fire in Germany where the citizens were lied to in order to give up liberty for security.
Edited by dnd

Funny how most of these conspiracy theorists end up pointing the finger at Jews (and their websites are only a couple of clicks away from the likes of Stormfront and similar trash).

I wonder if it's a conspiracy.

hmmm, i thought that myself

there is a definite whiff of anti-sematism here

edit - or rather on the rothschild family history website, not this thread per se

Edited by prophet-profit

hmmm, i thought that myself

there is a definite whiff of anti-sematism here

edit - or rather on the rothschild family history website, not this thread per se

A Whiff? :-)