House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashedOutAndBurned

Dumbed-down Bbc Morons Fake Competitions

The BBC is to suspend all competitions after an inquiry unearthed a fresh batch of faked phone-ins.

Serious editorial breaches were found in six shows, including Comic Relief. Director general Mark Thompson said the incidents were "totally unacceptable".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6904516.stm

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. We can tell that the brainless blather than fills much of the Beeb's scheduling is probably made by dumbos and cynical bastards who think nothing of duping their audience but a few faked phone-ins are nothing.

What about the fawning coverage of Brown's unelected rise to power? The soft focus appraisals of notorious warmonger Blair when he stepped down? What about a 24 hour News station that spends every second of every day ignoring the vast majority of important issues taking place in the world and instead have constant information-free reports from sombre voiced, often 'award winning', correspondents talking about something blowing up someone somewhere with little sense of context?

What about a news website that has reams of reams of corporate press releases more or less cut'n'pasted into place as News with no critical comment or opposing views?

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned

The BBC make me sick.

i agree- the BBC are absoloutley fookin shite- crap programs- dumbed down news/docs/ the bigging up of trivial/minority sport/ i cant stand the fookin channels

Q>whats the difference between the bbc and a bag of shite?

A>the bag

I used to like BBC Breakfast (or I should say I preferred it to GMTV) lately though it's just GMTV with a veneer of respectability.

Usually the lead story is nothing more than some propaganda scare story (75% of kids have tried drugs, 75% of people have a bunion, women are more likely to get breast cancer et. etc.) followed up with a 'discussion' between two people superficially on opposite sides of the fence. It's tosh.

The best bit of BBC news I've ever seen was just after 7/7, they had Darkus Howe on a discussion to discuss the causes and solutions to terrorist attcks in the UK. Darkus says:

'This is the fault of the Muslims, and in particular the Pakistanis, I mean who defends themselves by their religion these days?'

The look on the presenters face was an absolute picture :lol:

Nice to see the beeb are equally diligent in their own investigations of wrongdoing.

Only SIX programmes??....I can give them a shedload more to investigate under the auspices of "obtaining money by deception"....most of the morning schedule falls under this category.

where is someone with some REAL balls to look into the corrupt politicians vis-a-vis the representation of the people act?

I used to like BBC Breakfast (or I should say I preferred it to GMTV) lately though it's just GMTV with a veneer of respectability.

Usually the lead story is nothing more than some propaganda scare story (75% of kids have tried drugs, 75% of people have a bunion, women are more likely to get breast cancer et. etc.) followed up with a 'discussion' between two people superficially on opposite sides of the fence. It's tosh.

The best bit of BBC news I've ever seen was just after 7/7, they had Darkus Howe on a discussion to discuss the causes and solutions to terrorist attcks in the UK. Darkus says:

'This is the fault of the Muslims, and in particular the Pakistanis, I mean who defends themselves by their religion these days?'

FWIW Darkus howe does some interesting stuff,can't say I agree with some of it,but hey,that's democracy.The guy has a right to be heard.

Todays Six O Clock News was a classic. Right at the end they had managed to bring live news of the floods in North Yorkshire. Once again we are presented with the specatacle of a reporter up to his knee's in flood water.

Then they switch to the weather and one of the newscasters says to the weatherman something to the effect "ooh tell us the rain will stop, so we don't have any more flood stories."

The other annoyance is that the only experts bring into the main bulletins are there own no nothing non entities and they proceed to have a totally contrived conversation with them. Look at any of the American news bulletins and they always seem to have two or three outside experts on hand. When was the last time the BBC properly covered the markets, business and finance in the main bulletins? I don't mean at 4am on BBC News 24 either.

I give up with BBC News!

i hope they mute john motson- he needs putting down- or he should be put into an old people's home- f*** the beeb