House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
redgenieuk

Looks Like I Jumped On The Str Wagon Too Early?

Hi guys,

This property:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-657...74&tr_t=buy

is about 100m from where i used to live in my flat. My flat was top floor with a much better view, i sold 2006 for 100k (after EA valuation of 90k and 95k, so i wacked it on at 105k and took 100k).

Now this little scabby place is more than mine, although in the paper yesterday it was only 107k. So maybe they won't get anymore for it?

Hi guys,

This property:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-657...74&tr_t=buy

is about 100m from where i used to live in my flat. My flat was top floor with a much better view, i sold 2006 for 100k (after EA valuation of 90k and 95k, so i wacked it on at 105k and took 100k).

Now this little scabby place is more than mine, although in the paper yesterday it was only 107k. So maybe they won't get anymore for it?

relax.............

or change your name to 'nostayingpower'

It hasn't sold yet. As it is empty with no chain someone might drive a hard bargain if the seller is sitting on voids. Or, the seller might have a lot of cash and be willing to sit and wait. You might have to wait some months to know the real sale price but it will be interesting to find out.

Or, the seller might have a lot of cash and be willing to sit and wait.

Never really understood that mentality. Surely he/she must realise the jig's up and that it's probably better to bail now than wait 'til everyone else tries sell at the same time ?