House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smell the Fear

Neighbour Thinks I'm Scum

Guest d23
Should I smash his windows?

he actually told you that you were scum because you rent?

How did you get the impression he thought you were scum?

No, that is not legal.

Just never cut the grass, leave piles of rubbish out the front, drive a very old car which you spend the weekends repairing in front of their house, turn the stereo up to full, have parties often -I am sure others things to bring down the value of their house can be added here.

Anyway, why do you care wht they think?

A little annecdote:

My neighbour for 4 years never thought I was scum for renting, mind you knew the score as he had two kinds at Uni and did not see either of them being able to buy a house ever. Maybe you could just educate them a bit.

Get him with " Whos the effin daddy now" whilst beating him with a pool ball and sock. He'll get it ;)

So......If I rent 2 polish sisters for the night I am scum for 'renting'? :lol:

Nah, next time he says it say.. "i know what you are but what am i"? Then say your dad is bigger than his dad. :rolleyes:

No. Scatter car parts on your front lawn, safe in the knowledge that you are lowering the price of his place ;)

Do better than that, fill the front lawn with fridges, old bangers and for your pièce de résistance set fire to something.

I had that when I rented in newbuild riverside apartments and I went to the one of the residents associations meetings and was told "ooh we don't get many of your type here." (might have been because I was wearing a dress at the time though :P )

He is very ignorant but doing that would prove him right about you being scum.

our neighbours look down their noses at us as well because we're renting. A couple of months back, the husband asked me how I afforded to get yet another new car and take the family to Tuscany on holiday .... my reply ? "because renting is so much cheaper than buying, I have a lot of disposible income"

Hasn't spoken to me since - don't know why

G

our neighbours look down their noses at us as well because we're renting. A couple of months back, the husband asked me how I afforded to get yet another new car and take the family to Tuscany on holiday .... my reply ? "because renting is so much cheaper than buying, I have a lot of disposible income"

Hasn't spoken to me since - don't know why

G

Did you tell them also that the benefit of renting is that you get a fastrack into Social Services, and you can claim housing benefits if you rent.

People with mortgages are not entitled to Social Workers for their children, and they are also not entitled to go to drop in centres.

Thanks folks I wasn't expecting such a great response.

Just after I started this thread I went out to leave some rubbish in the garden and the stuck up b*stard was getting into his 6 series beemer. He gave me one of his dismissive looks then slapped his bird's **** (she looks filthy btw).

I just exploded in a fit of rage. Picked up the wheely bin and lobbed it his windscreen, smashed to bits, the slurry from inside it running all over the red leather. His bint then came at me with her claws, he restrained her so I took the opportunity to deal him a swift boot in the bullocks.

Did i mention he is also my landlord?

Thank God I got my deposit moved into the new tenancy deposit protection scheme.

Just after I started this thread I went out to leave some rubbish in the garden and the stuck up b*stard was getting into his 6 series beemer. He gave me one of his dismissive looks then slapped his bird's **** (she looks filthy btw).

I just exploded in a fit of rage. Picked up the wheely bin and lobbed it his windscreen, smashed to bits, the slurry from inside it running all over the red leather. His bint then came at me with her claws, he restrained her so I took the opportunity to deal him a swift boot in the bullocks.

Thank God I got my deposit moved into the new tenancy deposit protection scheme.

Was this before or after he tried to slip in the rental increase?

your joking right?

And then you woke up.

your joking right?

No. I'm in the copshop now, they let me swap my 1 phone call for 1 internet chatroom posting. I think it'll be OK, the coppers are all priced out of housing and like to browse on hpc, so they know who I am.

No. I'm in the copshop now, they let me swap my 1 phone call for 1 internet chatroom posting. I think it'll be OK, the coppers are all priced out of housing and like to browse on hpc, so they know who I am.

Have you been over-indulging in the those smoke free pubs ?

:lol: Make sure you get a good duty solicitor. Could be assault+criminal damage charges??