House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpewLabour

The War On Britains Jews

Did anyone catch this program last night ? It was a documentary by Richard Littlejohn about the increasing rise anti-semitism in this country. Rasicm against coloureds is frowned upon (quite rightly so), and no-one can say boo to a Muslim without the fear of upsetting them, but it appears to be open season on the Jewish community in this country.

The documentary charted the change in attitudes towards the Jewish community since the battle of Cable Street, where left-wingers and trade unionists stood side by side with east end Jews against Mosleys blackshirts, to today where it is fashionable for left-wingers to go on marches proclaiming "We are all Hizbollah now", siding with a terrorist organisation bent on the destruction of Israel.

It also touched upon that other paragon of virtue, Nick Griffin and highlighted the anti-Jewish rhetoric that he has published in his time. Not only are Jews still being attacked by the Right, but now they have to contend with the Left and the Muslim community as well. And the real problem is, no-one seems to care about it.

I really found it all quite alarming.

Did anyone catch this program last night ? It was a documentary by Richard Littlejohn about the increasing rise anti-semitism in this country. Rasicm against coloureds is frowned upon (quite rightly so), and no-one can say boo to a Muslim without the fear of upsetting them, but it appears to be open season on the Jewish community in this country.

The documentary charted the change in attitudes towards the Jewish community since the battle of Cable Street, where left-wingers and trade unionists stood side by side with east end Jews against Mosleys blackshirts, to today where it is fashionable for left-wingers to go on marches proclaiming "We are all Hizbollah now", siding with a terrorist organisation bent on the destruction of Israel.

It also touched upon that other paragon of virtue, Nick Griffin and highlighted the anti-Jewish rhetoric that he has published in his time. Not only are Jews still being attacked by the Right, but now they have to contend with the Left and the Muslim community as well. And the real problem is, no-one seems to care about it.

Pretty depressing stuff - in fact we had quite a few attacks on the Jewish cemetery in Portsmouth. Unfortunately, anti-Semitism is still alive and kicking. Nick Griffin is a tosser and the BNP are scum. Maybe if we put them in a concentration camp they`d have a different opinion (if they made it out alive that is)! The whole Middle East situation needs a lot of work before people can live together - as Arnie said:`It is in your nature to destroy yourselves` :(

Yes it's true it become open season on jewish people but what gets me is it's becoming ilegal to question the events of the 1940's or say that the first time the figure of 6m was used was somewhere around 1928 so IMHO i don't think this is doing anyone any good at all and the big picture is that if allowed to continue like this then it will become ilegal to question fat people being less healthy or anything else.

not the world i want to live in and i supect many jewish people agree with this.

Pretty depressing stuff - in fact we had quite a few attacks on the Jewish cemetery in Portsmouth. Unfortunately, anti-Semitism is still alive and kicking. Nick Griffin is a tosser and the BNP are scum. Maybe if we put them in a concentration camp they`d have a different opinion (if they made it out alive that is)! The whole Middle East situation needs a lot of work before people can live together - as Arnie said:`It is in your nature to destroy yourselves` :(

And what is the connection between the BNP and jews ????????

Name callling does not mean you have done anything apart from showing that you have no argument

Yes it's true it become open season on jewish people but what gets me is it's becoming ilegal to question the events of the 1940's or say that the first time the figure of 6m was used was somewhere around 1928 so IMHO i don't think this is doing anyone any good at all and the big picture is that if allowed to continue like this then it will become ilegal to question fat people being less healthy or anything else.

I personally find holocaust deniers ridiculous, but I do agree with you that it shouldn't be illegal to express that opinion. I think their views should be heard, and they can then be shown to be the raving idiots that they are.

There was a fantastic documentary on BBC2 a while back about the holocaust where one of the key interviewees was an ex-SS soldier who worked at Auschwitz. The series ended with the soldier stating that he had come forward because he wanted people to know exactly what had happened. The reason he knew was because he was there. He was part of it.

Taken from Wikipedia entry on Nick Griffin :

Anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial

Griffin has made statements that deny the existence of the Holocaust and has made anti-Semitic remarks.

In issue 12 of the BNP publication The Rune he called the Holocaust "the Holohoax" and criticized the Holocaust denier David Irving for admitting in an interview that up to four million Jews might have died in the Holocaust. Griffin wrote: "True Revisionists will not be fooled by this new twist to the sorry tale of the Hoax of the Twentieth Century." Griffin was eventually prosecuted for his articles in The Rune

In 1997 he told an undercover journalist that he had updated Richard Verrall's Holocaust denial book Did Six Million Really Die?. He also described his former MP, Alex Carlile, QC, who had reported The Rune to the police, as "this bloody Jew... whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust."

In the same year he wrote a pamphlet, "Who Are The Mindbenders", which alleged that a cabal of Jews controlled the British media, "providing us with an endless diet of pro-multiracial, pro-homosexual, anti-British trash."

In his defence during his 1998 prosecution, Griffin said: "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

His more recent public stance in this area is illustrated by the section "It's all a Zionist scam" in his 2005 article "Dealing with Peak Oil Criticisms". The BNP currently has a Jewish councillor, Patricia Richardson, and has stated that it has Jewish members.

To be fair, Littlejohn did point out that the BNP claim they are trying distance themselves from anti-semitism, but no-one from the BNP was prepared to be interviewed for the documentary. He also showed a section from their website that stated being seen to be anti-semitic was politically sensitive and legally wrong. Strange there was no mention of it being morally wrong....

not the world i want to live in and i supect many jewish people agree with this.

Name callling does not mean you have done anything apart from showing that you have no argument

I have no argument? Where`s yours? <_<:rolleyes:

I think you will find that the programme was very flawed and had a lot of miss information. Many of the instances cited were in fact carried out by extremist Muslims. Not that that in anyway justifies anything but it does put into perspective the motivation of these attacks. Which do not therefore indicate anti Jewsish feeling as a main stay of British culture or attitude. Very poor representation of the facts.

when the jews are being attacked from all sides then it indicates the economy is surely heading for a fall, and the society is fragmenting beyond repair.

Tough times lie ahead for us all.......

I think you will find that the programme was very flawed and had a lot of miss information. Many of the instances cited were in fact carried out by extremist Muslims. Not that that in anyway justifies anything but it does put into perspective the motivation of these attacks. Which do not therefore indicate anti Jewsish feeling as a main stay of British culture or attitude. Very poor representation of the facts.

Details please. The only instances I saw were MPAC "smearing" a politician by calling her a Jew (she wasn't), and a Muslim leader calling on Jews to act "more British" - that REALLY made me laugh.

But the point was that criticisms and attacks are not being condemned by our political leaders and the left. When Ken Livingstone compared a Jewish reporter to an concentration camp guard, the whole affair was brushed over. Imagine the uproar if he had said something as offensive as that to a Muslim reporter !!

Any insults based on colour or faith are immediately jumped on and held up as being racist in this country, except for those directed toward the Jewish population, who as a community are hard working, don't get involved in gang / gun related crime, don't go round demanding special treatment in society, and certainly don't go around trying to blow anybody up. Yet they are being targeted by idiotic right wing thugs, and those on the left wing who blame them for Palestine.

I like the Jews in the UK. They are decent law abiding folk, who contribute greatly.

Their Children are well educated, and well behaved. I bet you could count the Jews in British Prisons on one hand.

Maybe we need to use the Jewish Communities more to show other religious groups that life can be both peacefull and prosperous.

As for the attacks on the Jews, this should be stamped on immediately. Deportation for those who come here to cause our citizens problems, regardless of whether or not they are granted right to remain.

Immigrant Criminals should be deported after serving a lengthy sentence.

I think the main issue the lefties have (as you put it) is with Israel the state, rather than individuals of jewish faith.

Being anti a state is not the same as being anti a race or religion. Unless you are using it as a defense, or to dehumanise an entire nation/race/religion. The term AntiSemitic is often used against people critical of the state of Israel, perhaps more so and more vitriolically than against those who are genuinely antisemitic.

I would advise against confusing the two concepts; one is used to create political wriggle room the other is a disgusting personal attack. Anyone unable to see the difference needs re-educating (but not much chance of that under nuLabia).

Richard Littlejohn is a bigger scumbag than Nick Griffin.

His opening gambit in last night's program suggested that fuzzy wuzzies were bad for not allowing poor tiny Israel to prosper in its stone-aged midst. Oh, so it's got nothing to do with all the coos, psyops, manipulation, and American Zionist agrression then eh?

I like the Jews in the UK. They are decent law abiding folk, who contribute greatly.

Their Children are well educated, and well behaved. I bet you could count the Jews in British Prisons on one hand.

Maybe we need to use the Jewish Communities more to show other religious groups that life can be both peacefull and prosperous.

How is that relevant? Oh I see.. you're suggesting muslims are not any of those things. I see...

You make me feel so smart. Thank you.

How is that relevant? Oh I see.. you're suggesting muslims are not any of those things. I see...

You make me feel so smart. Thank you.

What makes you think you are smart?

I suspect if figures were available for our Prison population you'd find that Jews are the least represented out of ethnic and religious minorities even taking the size of the various total populations into account.

Thats some serious prejudicial stereotyping you have going there :P

Not quite sure how you can criticize the very far right for attacks on Jews but then don't criticize British Muslims for attacks on Jews? This is unless you didn't see the documentary? You seem to try and extricate yourself from criticizing British Muslims by making some bland statement about the Middle East situation.

As little John said we don't tar all British Muslims with extremism (well, not yet anywhere), so why tar British Jews with the Middle East situation?

As the programme showed, they(jews) were given Palestine, took the majority eventually throwing the Palestinians out and now we are at the absolute crux of the worlds eminating problems....

The moslem world were at peace with the west until the jews started to occupy and infiltrate the Palestinians land .....All isues have a source , this is it......believe it or you dont want to, read your history, this isn't anti semitic or racist, its a plain fact..........Palestine, Arafat, Hamas, Iran, Ahmedinajad, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Arabia....on and on....They are linked and go back to the same root.........

Think Israel has done a good job on blanking this issue! Are we all blind to it???

Not quite sure how you can criticize the very far right for attacks on Jews but then don't criticize British Muslims for attacks on Jews? This is unless you didn't see the documentary? You seem to try and extricate yourself from criticizing British Muslims by making some bland statement about the Middle East situation.

As little John said we don't tar all British Muslims with extremism (well, not yet anyway), so why tar British Jews with the Middle East situation?

Actually I think any attacks by anyone on an ethnic /religious basis is really out of order <_<

As little John said we don't tar all British Muslims with extremism (well, not yet anyway), so why tar British Jews with the Middle East situation?

Hmm problem is that the Board of British Deputies which claims to represent British Jewry openly state on their website that they support the state of Israel.

I seems to me that Jews in Britain find themselves in the very strange position that the only movement prepared to stand up to the Islamic threat are those that have in the past been seen as the enemies of Jews i.e. British Nationalists.

The moslem world were at peace with the west until the jews started to occupy and infiltrate the Palestinians land .....All isues have a source , this is it......believe it or you dont want to, read your history, this isn't anti semitic or racist, its a plain fact..........Palestine, Arafat, Hamas, Iran, Ahmedinajad, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Arabia....on and on....They are linked and go back to the same root.........

yeah... the Koran. The only peace the Moslems understand is that provided by superior firepower, doctrine and martial skill. Fortunately all in the hands of the infidels. :lol:

There is a difference between a Jew and a Zionist. There are plenty of Jews who are against Zionism. Don't hear much about that.

I don't see how, you seem to be imagining things which just aren't there. Are you having a psychotic episode?

LJ has just said how he sees the Jews.

I suspect if figures were available for our Prison population you'd find that Jews are the least represented out of ethnic and religious minorities even taking the size of the various total populations into account.

My post is in support of the Jewish community that I have met in the UK. They cause us no problems, yet the attacks on them are often left unreported, and little effort in investigating the case. We have all seen the vandalism to Jewish Cemeteries, and for me that is a despicable act. Maybe its just hoodlums trying to stir things up, and on other occassions genuine grudes. However in any case, its not acceptable in our civilised society. In particular to a group that we genuinely enjoy having live with us in the UK.

I think unless you have lived in Israel then you are not informed enough to make the judgements we see in the press today.

As the programme showed, they(jews) were given Palestine, took the majority eventually throwing the Palestinians out and now we are at the absolute crux of the worlds eminating problems....

Think Israel has done a good job on blanking this issue! Are we all blind to it???

Israel was founded in May 1948 after the United Nations partitioned Palestine into 2 separate Jewish and Arabic states - they didn't throw anybody out. This was supported by everyone in the UN except the Arab states. Israel was recognised as a sovereign country by the US and the USSR. Whether they were prepared to live in peace or not we'll never know, as by the end of May 1948, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, Lebanon, Egyptian and Palestinian troops attacked them. So much for Israeli aggression. Israel won, and during the armstice, were given more land.

The 1967 war began because Egypt expelled the UN from Sinai, began to build up its forces on the border, blockaded Israeli ships and called for united Arab action against Israel. Israel, hardly surprisingly, suspected an imminent invasion and lauched a preemptive strike. Jordan and Syria then attacked. Israel won and took todays contentious areas including Sinai.

In 1973, Eqypt and Syria launched a surprise attack on Israel which they eventually repulsed. In 1979, after Egypt recognised Israel, they withdrew from Sinai.

In all this, there appears to be non-stop Arabic aggression against Israel. I know Israels are no saints, but in the face of such wanton hatred, can you really blame them ?

As for the west being at peace with the Muslim world, I suppose at the time they were, but not before defeating the Ottoman empire that had for most of the previous 500 years done its best to destroy Europe. Where do you think all the problems in the Balkans arise from ?

I personally find holocaust deniers ridiculous, but I do agree with you that it shouldn't be illegal to express that opinion. I think their views should be heard, and they can then be shown to be the raving idiots that they are.

a "holocaust deniers" is someone that thinks elvis lives on the moon but this is a lable that is attached to anyone that questions any part of the 'events of war' and we all know how these can become twisted

Did you check to see when 6m was first written ?

Why don't we hear about the russians in these camps ?

What about germanys themselves in these camps.

Many would like us to think that the camps were exclusivey for jewish people.

Why did many of the gas chambers have simple wooden doors that could be broken down by people inside.

The Auschwitz Swimming Pool has got to make any open minded person think for a second and question if we have been given all the correct facts.

On peak oil i'm not sure whats going on but at least i've looked at both sides of the story and i suguest you do the same on this subject.

Did you check to see when 6m was first written ?

No. Numbers like this can never be exact. Perhaps it was only 5.5 million...

http://www.holocaust-history.org/questions/numbers.shtml

Why don't we hear about the russians in these camps ?

What about germanys themselves in these camps.

Many would like us to think that the camps were exclusivey for jewish people.

I'm surprised by you posting this - I thought it was common knowledge that this was the case. I think that there were actually slightly more non-Jews killed in total than Jews themselves. It was Nazi policy to rid themselves of all "undesirables" - but special venom was given to the Jews. It was nothing short of an attempt to kill an entire faith.

Why did many of the gas chambers have simple wooden doors that could be broken down by people inside.

Erm.. which camps ? Certainly not true at Auschwitz. Anyway - if this was the case and the doors were broken down then what ? And anyway, if people thought they were about to die, why did they walk in in the first place. Who knows what people would do in these circumstances.

The Auschwitz Swimming Pool has got to make any open minded person think for a second and question if we have been given all the correct facts.

Interesting read - doesn't entirely prove anything though. Even if there was a swimming pool at Auschwitz I, it's quite possible. This was populated by Polish and later Russian POWs. The death camp was Auschwitz II. It could have been used by the guards. There were also Jews who in order to survive, worked for the Germans. There were certainly brothels - why not a swimming pool ?

No. Numbers like this can never be exact. Perhaps it was only 5.5 million...

Yes my very point but to try and enforce a law that bans anyone from asking questions is right out of 1984.

when i was at school the figure we were told in class was 3m but now it's a crime to say anthing other than 6m, don't you see a problom with that.

why the hospitals, modern wash rooms and if the SS hated the jews so much then i'm sure that they could have popped them all off even if bulllets were in short supply if they wanted too and yet they didn't, why is this if they knew the game was up and had so much hate for the jews.

Many other people have also tried to answer the questions

No we don't know all the facts but lets be honest here some of the offical figures simply don't add up but it was fantastic post war propaganda at the time.