House Price Crash Forum

Terror Fight 'may Take 15 Years'

dnd

HOLA441

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6281388.stm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,301...6,00.html?f=rss

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...08/nterr108.xml

It could take 15 years to defeat radicalisation - but some un-British "snitching" could speed up the fight, Britain's new security minister has said.

truely sickening - this is just the start of the creation of a police state we are all going to have to live in

HOLA442
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6281388.stm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,301...6,00.html?f=rss

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...08/nterr108.xml

truely sickening - this is just the start of the creation of a police state we are all going to have to live in

Ah yes, the search for the Kulaks and the new Jews begins all in the name of our safety.

HOLA443
Ah yes, the search for the Kulaks and the new Jews begins all in the name of our safety.

Exactly, thats how it all started.

Divide and Rule, if the bogeyman doesnt get you, make them afraid of something else.

You are either going to get it from the Bogeyman, or the ice age will get you..............Unless of course you pay your taxes, and dont question the Government.

HOLA444
Exactly, thats how it all started.

Divide and Rule, if the bogeyman doesnt get you, make them afraid of something else.

You are either going to get it from the Bogeyman, or the ice age will get you..............Unless of course you pay your taxes, and dont question the Government.

the beauty of the 'war on terror' hoax is that it's potentially never ending

i assume they've set '15 year' target to give people the hope that it will end sooner if they participate in this fraud and accelerate the creation of an effective police state

HOLA445
the beauty of the 'war on terror' hoax is that it's potentially never ending

i assume they've set '15 year' target to give people the hope that it will end sooner if they participate in this fraud and accelerate the creation of an effective police state

ahh conspiracy theories galore. I think increased security is a reasonable thing given the fact that there are terrorists suceeding or almost suceeding.

I think when he says, 15 years to defeat terrorism - its about a lost generation. nothing can be done for these people but find them, put them in prison, throw away the key and ensure that future generations are not radicalised.

HOLA446
ahh conspiracy theories galore. I think increased security is a reasonable thing given the fact that there are terrorists suceeding or almost suceeding.

I think when he says, 15 years to defeat terrorism - its about a lost generation. nothing can be done for these people but find them, put them in prison, throw away the key and ensure that future generations are not radicalised.

atm you just appear to come across as a troll

won't work on here as people actually spend the time looking at issues from a variety of angles/sources

watch the rokerfeller video in my signature and then let us know what you still think of the 'war on terror'

HOLA447

On 9/11 they had 4 out 4 and then our police are so good that they can protect us so well and somehow manage to stop 99% of all planed attacks, i don't think so

But whats the point if we are still leting them flood in to the UK from all over the place. it's simple if the problom is as big as Blair says it is and our saftey is so paramount then just kick em all out, opps sorry bang goes cheap wages.

HOLA448

Ever studied history? If not you are blind man. Maybe do some reading on how each country has used it's own bogeymen to achieve it's aims.

Germany/Most of europe : Jews

Russia: Kulaks (Stalin said he didn't even know what a kulak was)

USA: Any government which didn't comply with their policies was branded comunist and the CIA took them down in anyway possible (see bay of pigs)

Turkey: Armenians

etc...ect... These things are facts and have happened is it any wonder people have trouble trusting their governments? I'm sure people who pointed out what was going on then were branded as conspiracy nuts.

HOLA449

SteveTheZero, you appear to have a poor understanding of how the global empire currently operates, conspiracy theories are purposely created by governments in order to steer the sheeple away from the truth for one reason or another. May I suggest you purchase a copy of John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. Should help to open up your eyes somewhat.

More info about this book here:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/09/1526251

HOLA4410
SteveTheZero, you appear to have a poor understanding of how the global empire currently operates, conspiracy theories are purposely created by governments in order to steer the sheeple away from the truth for one reason or another. May I suggest you purchase a copy of John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. Should help to open up your eyes somewhat.

More info about this book here:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/09/1526251

Yes you have a good point but what about the conspiracy theories they don't want us to know about or are you saying they can not exsist and any theroy only gets out if big bro wants it too.

i think it's a bit of both but certainly when it comes to 9/11 you can find many plants like the no planers and mini nuke squad.

not a go at you in the least

HOLA4411

I'm not sure I totally understand the nature of your question Justice, with respect to "conspiracy theories" that the government don't want us to know about, well I am of the opinion that these are not "conspiracy theories" these are reality, the truth, so not a theory at all. It is this, the truth, that governments are attempting to hide or cover up for one reason or another, difficult to express with words?

Take the case of 9/11. The governments official report is a government created conspiracy theory that was delivered to the public. This theory enabled the government to further there own secret agenda, an agenda that is unknown to the public. Now anyone suggesting anything that differs from the government created theory is a tin foil hat nut job and thus not taken very seriously. Clever people these men behind the curtains. Have you read the aforementioned book Justice? Well worth a read if you haven't. Was a life changing experience for me :ph34r:

HOLA4412
Have you read the aforementioned book Justice? Well worth a read if you haven't. Was a life changing experience for me :ph34r:

Yes i see you point but i'm having a bit of a fight just now with the local facist police department and it's taking a lot of my time and effort just now but i will bookmark it and come back to it.

HOLA4413

Wow this guy thinks he can totally defeat Jihad ideology in a mere 15 years!

HOLA4414
You can't say that! Its all part of the conspiracy to kill them all and grap their Oil yeah! Oh please. <_<

P.S. I agree, it would take hundreds of years and tens of generations and you'd still not defeat it.

To defeat "it" you'd need to acknowledge what "it" is!

How can he hope to defeat an enemy he is too scared to even name?

Archived