House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Not Only Is Gw-bush Acting Like A Dictator

GW-Bush springs Libby from jail

This guy needs marshal law more than he needs a face lift so why go to the trouble of another 9/11 false flag attack and save us all the trouble and introduce marshal law now.

Congress, courts, judges and the constiution mean nothing to the warlords in the whitehouse and the sad thing is that the american people let this happen to themselves.

How dare Mr Bush have a convicted criminal released and exspect to get away with it and i'll be happy to debate the point with anyone that say Bush is not a dictator.

To Quote mr Bush "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

And let see what others are saying

When it was reported in May that the National Security Agency has been analyzing a vast database of domestic telephone records for possible counterterrorism leads, CNN's Jack Cafferty went ballistic. Thank goodness Senator Arlen Specter was asking questions, Cafferty fumed. ``He might be all that's standing between us and a full-blown dictatorship in this country."

saddam_deathmatch.jpg

if this is too heavey for you then chill and

This guy needs marshal law more than he needs a face lift so why go to the trouble of another 9/11 false flag attack and save us all the trouble and introduce marshal law now.

they still need our cooperation to achieve the central banks goals - it's just theatre

if they could put everybody on the planet in chains tomorrow - i'm sure they would - they just don't have the 'systems' in place atm