House Price Crash Forum
dude wheres my house

And The Decision Is .25% Rise To 5.75%

Or a balanced view from the VIs who have bought property in London :lol:

Or a balanced view from those who wish they'd bought property in London

Or a balanced view from those who wish they'd bought property in London

You got me there, I'm pretty glad I didn't buy a flat in Ladbroke Grove, so I can't really offer a balanced or unbalanced view ;)

So, does this mean that BTL is better than beore, right? And savers are losing money quicker? I am a bit confused.

Guest Bart of Darkness
So is alien invasion . . . <_<

Overseen by Elvis on the Moon no doubt.

Shaddap !

Who the f**k are you and why should your "expectations" matter to anyone ? Are you on the MPC ?

Getting a little stressed are we tenroom?

:lol::lol::lol:

the little birdy told you all it was UP .25 in July a MONTH ago.

Seeing as no one is interested, I won't bother telling you what he says is happening August.

>sulk mode off<

I need to know PG, summon the little birdy

You got me there, I'm pretty glad I didn't buy a flat in Ladbroke Grove, so I can't really offer a balanced or unbalanced view ;)

Well you'd be feeling twice as glad if you had done and not spent how ever many years calling a crash that never came :lol:

Shaddap !

Who the f**k are you and why should your "expectations" matter to anyone ? Are you on the MPC ?

I've being quite accurate in my predictions on IRs over the last few years, although I have been suprised how slowly its occured.

I predicted around 16 months ago UK rates to be at 6.5% and US rates to be at 5.25% now. I am suprised how slowly the UK have been raising. I would suggest these delays in raising rates will cause problems to the economy later on.

If I was on the MPC predictions would definately be more accurate and IRs would'nt be at such historical lows :lol:

It's the idiots like you that are even struggling on a lowely rate of under 6% that make a crash possible. What will you do at 10% :P:lol:

Well you'd be feeling twice as glad if you had done and not spent how ever many years calling a crash that never came :lol:

Why? I own a 3 bed house outright that I purchased with the money I made in 5 years in London (2001-2006)? Check out just how long (I'll give you a clue, I only joined this site 12 months ago) I have been calling a crash that never came, and then start to worry how easily you can get rid of a flat in Ladbroke Grove with 6+% IRs and half the BTLers in London trying to offload?

These IR rises are clearly getting to you - Ladbroke, It could be more like broke lad :lol:

Overseen by Elvis on the Moon no doubt.

Getting a little stressed are we tenroom?

:lol: Good Lord, no . . .

Why would I ? . . . I've just sold. More than quintupled in value . . . Don't really give a monkey's what happens to rates TBH

Is that the best you can do? C'mon, don't be dismayed by the IR rise, we expect more from a troll like yourself.

I wouldn't get too excited re this to be honest. 5.75% is a historically very low rate and the rates aren't going much higher.

try telling that to the people that "historically" bought in the last two years.....

(in fact they will go down in history as the greatest fools)

A bit like how they announced the felling of building 7 some 20 minutes before it occured....

Strange, like it was already scripted or written or known about in advance...

In the case of today's +0.25% rise, the BBC may well be told long before the general announcement, just told to keep it quiet until the release. Or they may have prepared several pages and then just hit go on the one that happened.

As for things like Building 7, we will never know - but don't totally discount the more innocent:

Fireman: "Building 7 looks very dodgy - we think it's going to collapse"

Newsman 1: "Fire crews are saying Building 7 will be the next to collapse"

Newsman 2: "Reports are coming in that Building 7 is collapsing next"

Newsman 3: "Reports are coming in that Building 7 is collapsing"

BBC: "Building 7 has collapsed"

And then it actually does.

Maybe i'm too trusting!

Guest Bart of Darkness
Why would I ? . . . I've just sold. More than quintupled in value . . . Don't really give a monkey's what happens to rates TBH

Yes, we can tell. <_<

Edited by Bart of Darkness

Discussion for todays interest rate decision.

Keep it to one thread, otherwise it gets messy

I am going for a 0.25 raise and a lot of squealing on the news about how unfair it is.

Keep it to one thread, so It expands over millions of pages ;)

Ok Hitler.

It wont be a discussion, more of a bitching from previous experience.

Shaddap !

Don't be a sore loser and take it as a man 'the game is over'. You are lucky that UK plc is run by corrupted muppets otherwise the rates would be 8% today not 5.75%

Why? I own a 3 bed house outright that I purchased with the money I made in 5 years in London (2001-2006)? Check out just how long (I'll give you a clue, I only joined this site 12 months ago) I have been calling a crash that never came, and then start to worry how easily you can get rid of a flat in Ladbroke Grove with 6+% IRs and half the BTLers in London trying to offload?

These IR rises are clearly getting to you - Ladbroke, It could be more like broke lad :lol:

Why ??!! Well even you must realise that you'd probably have a lot more to crow about if you'd kept your place in London instead of buying a 3 bed on a f***ing flood plain somewhere in the ar5e-end of the country . . .

As for my flat in Ladbroke Grove, rates never bothered me given the tiny mortgage and the 6 figure income . . .

I wouldn't get too excited re this to be honest. 5.75% is a historically very low rate and the rates aren't going much higher.

In fact they've probably gone too high already and rate cuts will be needed next year.

Leave off the waccy, my money is on 6.25% by year end. :P

the little birdy told you all it was UP .25 in July a MONTH ago.

Seeing as no one is interested, I won't bother telling you what he says is happening August.

>sulk mode off<

Go on, please tell. I am interested!

So this means that FTbs are more priced out and BTL is more worthwhile, right?

Means that you'll have to raise your rent by 25 pounds a month to stop you going into the red...

:lol:

Then why do you sound like a 5 year old thats just sh*t it's pants?

Oh sorry, no mate . . . that's your missus upstairs in my bedroom . . . she wants me off the PC and on her "mm-hmm"