House Price Crash Forum
notthereyet

Paper Full Of Btls For Sale,

Have just been prowling through the local rag at the propertys for sale.The BTL properties are sticking out more and more each week as more are coming on the market,There are the usual clues,No chain, vacant possession, vacant on completion, with short term tenancy,etc,etc.One that made me laugh today was, Sold With or Without tenant.

Things must be getting desperate for some.

What next - Buy house get tenants free.

Tenants u Like.

Tenants optional extra, at no extra charge.

Guest happy?
Have just been prowling through the local rag at the propertys for sale.The BTL properties are sticking out more and more each week as more are coming on the market,There are the usual clues,No chain, vacant possession, vacant on completion, with short term tenancy,etc,etc.One that made me laugh today was, Sold With or Without tenant.

Things must be getting desperate for some.

What next - Buy house get tenants free.

Tenants u Like.

Tenants optional extra, at no extra charge.

'On instruction of mortgagee' is now making a regular appearance on auction sites here on the sunny south coast. The BTL dream is well and truly over and is rapidly sliding from cold-3am-sweat to waking-up-screaming. Tomorrow's interest rate rise should do it, 0.5% should have the greedy/boastful/I've-got-15-properties-me brigade quietly slipping away in the night.

Wait to you see possession summonses nailed to rows of front doors in BTL flats - then the party's truly over

'On instruction of mortgagee' is now making a regular appearance on auction sites here on the sunny south coast. The BTL dream is well and truly over and is rapidly sliding from cold-3am-sweat to waking-up-screaming. Tomorrow's interest rate rise should do it, 0.5% should have the greedy/boastful/I've-got-15-properties-me brigade quietly slipping away in the night.

Wait to you see possession summonses nailed to rows of front doors in BTL flats - then the party's truly over

If they rise 0.5 % tomorrow - which I doubt - I think our long awaited crash is just around the corner. Loads of these BTL to**ers will be over stretched anyway and the moment there is a sniff of prices dropping even those who are "in it for the long term" will be trying to sell asap.