House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dubsie

Terrorist Gps

I'm shocked to hear that the latest failed terror attacks were commited by imported GPS. Not to long ago I read several headlines regarding our own trainee doctors not being able to find placements. Yet here we are offering the same placements to Trainee doctors from Iraq. I pitty the person treated by one of these traitors.

I can't understand any country letting immigrants in from a country that is virtually at war with the West. How on earth do you screen these immigrants - surely it's impossible as they don't have the same criminal records system as we do.

Simply mad.

I'm shocked to hear that the latest failed terror attacks were commited by imported GPS. Not to long ago I read several headlines regarding our own trainee doctors not being able to find placements. Yet here we are offering the same placements to Trainee doctors from Iraq. I pitty the person treated by one of these traitors.

I can't understand any country letting immigrants in from a country that is virtually at war with the West. How on earth do you screen these immigrants - surely it's impossible as they don't have the same criminal records system as we do.

Simply mad.

What I find amazing is the government and media still won't admit that this is a Muslim problem. I guess they are more worried about offending the " religion of peace" than protecting British people.

What I find amazing is the government and media still won't admit that this is a Muslim problem. I guess they are more worried about offending the " religion of peace" than protecting British people.

You're kidding?

Now we know it's all NHS employees it sounds more likely that it's a pay and conditions problem :lol:

Or indeed just an isolated incidence of incompetence... not an endemic problem inherent in the system.

Not get too tin-foil hatty, but aren't we jumping the gun?

Who's to say these Doctors aren't like the 'Riacin plotters' who were scooped up to create an incident and were used by everyone from Blair to Colin Powell to beat war drums. In their trial, even some of the jurors reported being sickened by the fact that it had gone to trial with no evidence and some jurors from the trial now help some of the guys who are now under house arrest. There is no evidence against these people now locked up. The trial was a sham.

Then there was the airplanes plot, which, again, was pure fantasy: http://www.craigmurray.co.uk/archives/2006...k_terror_p.html

Then there was Forest Gate - another random swoop based on 'good intelligence' even though no intelligence was forthcoming and an innocent man was shot.

So we have a situation where an incident occurs, either a B&Q-level ram raid, or simply an armed police raid after an 'intelligence tip off' and the politicians wax lyrical about the semi-mythical Al Queada and try and scare the pants off us. With the IRA the approach was different, with the politicians begging us NOT to be scared.

Seems when the threat is real politicians act differently than when the threat is small or pure fantasy.

And why do these bomb plotters always plead innocence? Don't any of them go, 'Hahaha, infidel scum, we will never be defeated! Witness our power'. Never seems to happen. If I was mad enough to kill or die for my cause I'd be spitting like a dog if they nabbed me.

On past performance, I wouldn't be surprised if these Doctors were no more guilty than the Riacin plotters or the Forrest Gate brothers.

Apparently, a mobile phone used as a trigger was left in the car with their numbers on it. So a bomb so crude it was simply made out of BBQ gas was sophisticated enough to use a mobile phone as a trigger and, er, they couldn't be bothered to buy a fresh £19 pay as you go? Heck, didn't they wonder if the call data could be found if the phone could be in any way identified?

Dumb ram raid bombers smearing their fingerprints over everything? Shades of arabic flight manuals and korans and magically unscathed passports come to mind...

Now, these guys could be guilty as charged but with NuLabs history of using terror scares to Wag the Dog I'm not going to swallow the latest terror mythology without critical thought.

Doctors, eh?

I suppose we should be grateful that they weren't chemists or the bombs might have worked.

feel sorry for any asian looking/sounding caravanners though.

If you can feel pity for a caravanner. :P

Shows what a joke our immigration service is. Bearing in mind that thousands of British young doctors will soon be out of work because of the incompetent mess the government has made of the recruitment process its even more shocking!