House Price Crash Forum

Rain Rain & More Rain

dubsie

HOLA441

I've never known such a poor start to the summer, it really is grim. My garden is flooded, my home grown spuds have blight and several trees have litterally just fallen over because the ground is so soft.

If this is what climate change is going to bring we really are going to need anti depressants adding to our marg. It really is sooooooooooooo grim.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

You have to look on the bright side with all this rain we are getting. With all these car fires being started by *NHS doctors/terrorist/people who dont like our freedoms/al-qaeda/MI5

*delete where appropriate

The fires will be put out in an instant thus not creating a panic throughout the Great British populace.

HOLA446
You have to look on the bright side with all this rain we are getting. With all these car fires being started by *NHS doctors/terrorist/people who dont like our freedoms/al-qaeda/MI5

*delete where appropriate

The fires will be put out in an instant thus not creating a panic throughout the Great British populace.

....and with the ever increasing rise in the cost of running a car and over expensive gym fee's; one can now canoe to work and kill 2 birds with one stone

HOLA447

So are you telling me all the hose pipe bans have been lifted !

The water coampanies are praying for a dry summer so that they can force everyone on to water meters and then guess what happens to the price per unit.

Enron did a better job in Canida when they force the price of electricity to go into orbit.

HOLA448

Snow, hail, rain, lightening - in one day in London. WTF?!

what's next - plague of locusts.

is this just a freak or a "tipping point" a la Day After Tomorrow?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
So are you telling me all the hose pipe bans have been lifted !

The water coampanies are praying for a dry summer so that they can force everyone on to water meters and then guess what happens to the price per unit.

OMG! Say it ain't so, Joe?

You mean...... Hosepricecrash??

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
If you look at the weather over history, we are having a normal wet spell, a typical English Summer.

Global Warming theorists are hopping mad, their theories have been put to shame and exposed for the scam they are.

I do believe that the earth is warming up but this is due to natural elements. The idea that it is man made is pure fantasy and just another way of taking more money of the population through taxation.

The global elite (NWO) always require an enemy be it terrorists,aliens,global warming in order for them to retain their power.

While the population of the world are still gullible and swallow anything they are told the parasitical elite will constantly spout out threats which when supported by facts turn out to be pure fantasy.

HOLA4413
If you look at the weather over history, we are having a normal wet spell, a typical English Summer.

Global Warming theorists are hopping mad, their theories have been put to shame and exposed for the scam they are.

The science MOST DEFINATELY says that global warming is a natural cyclic event and therefore is NOT CAUSED by humans, though we are adding to it by a gnat's ****. Many scientists have expressed dismay that their work has been subverted or selectively used by the government to sell the line that it is all our fault.

The government favours the 'humans done it' line because it creates avenues for additional fossil fuel 'guilt' taxes, and because it helps to minimises fossil fuel usage without having to spook people into the whole Peak Oil and Gas thang....

You never know though, one day we might have a government that tells the truth about something.

As for the Summer, wasn't that in June this year?

July is the new April darling.

HOLA4414
I do believe that the earth is warming up but this is due to natural elements. The idea that it is man made is pure fantasy and just another way of taking more money of the population through taxation.

The global elite (NWO) always require an enemy be it terrorists,aliens,global warming in order for them to retain their power.

While the population of the world are still gullible and swallow anything they are told the parasitical elite will constantly spout out threats which when supported by facts turn out to be pure fantasy.

Funny how global warming started during the industrial revolution. I think your theory is flawed, but that's everyones excuse carrying as they want to. Funny how so many smokers use the argument that they know of someone who has lived to 80 as a smoker and therefore it must be good for you.

Go to the arctic and see how the polar bears are coping with the sea ice and then tell me that you really think it's all a myth and it's just natural climate change.

HOLA4415
Funny how global warming started during the industrial revolution. I think your theory is flawed, but that's everyones excuse carrying as they want to. Funny how so many smokers use the argument that they know of someone who has lived to 80 as a smoker and therefore it must be good for you.

Go to the arctic and see how the polar bears are coping with the sea ice and then tell me that you really think it's all a myth and it's just natural climate change.

Could you give me some evidence to support your claims that global warming is caused by man and this started around the industrial revolution.

By using smokers as part of your argument this is just non-sequitur and that kind of argument i have exposed in the past as a futile attempt to get away from the fact,in this case it would be that global warming is a natural occurence which is happening throughout the solar system and nothing to do with the burning of fosil fuels.

It might keep Al-Gore (NWO puppet) in a job and a few hangers on but in reality they are just relying on the gullible masses swallowing it hook line and sinker.

These parasitical elite hate the progression of man and the standard of living it has given the masses they would like to see us all living back in mud huts and running around with spears.

I thank you in advance for providing me with the evidence.

HOLA4416
I thank you in advance for providing me with the evidence.

I'll chip in here.

The 2000 year reconstructed profiles are quite useful to point out the rise of the last 100 years or so against the previous average.

2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

(Each colour represents a data source, data has been decadally smoothed with a σ = 5 yr Gaussian weighted moving average.)

The data is sourced from NOAA and the references listed under 'reconstructions' here

I'll vouch for the accuracy of the data presentation as I've presented the same data on a graph myself and seen the same profile.

HOLA4417
I'll chip in here.

The 2000 year reconstructed profiles are quite useful to point out the rise of the last 100 years or so against the previous average.

2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

(Each colour represents a data source, data has been decadally smoothed with a σ = 5 yr Gaussian weighted moving average.)

The data is sourced from NOAA and the references listed under 'reconstructions' here

I'll vouch for the accuracy of the data presentation as I've presented the same data on a graph myself and seen the same profile.

oh ok then i will pay my carbon tax and other taxes without question and now go along with the great global warming scam .

I will remove my statement that Al-Gore is a NWO puppet because i now know he cares for mother earth and not is bank balance.

HOLA4418

Archived