House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timil

Fire Bomb Attack On Glasgow Airport

Deliberate firebomb attack on Glasgow Airport vehicle driven into airport terminal no report of injuries as yet.

But if this is the beginning of a sustained attack with vehicles and there are reports of gas cyclinders in this incident, two individuals have been taken out by bystanders. what will be the economic fallout, after 9-11 the Americans didn't cross the pond.

Given the weather and terrorism this would not be a good time to be in tourism related industries in Britain.

Deliberate firebomb attack on Glasgow Airport vehicle driven into airport terminal no report of injuries as yet.

But if this is the beginning of a sustained attack with vehicles and there are reports of gas cyclinders in this incident, two individuals have been taken out by bystanders. what will be the economic fallout, after 9-11 the Americans didn't cross the pond.

Given the weather and terrorism this would not be a good time to be in tourism related industries in Britain.

Dont be silly! Its an MI5 False flag black helicopter lizard illuminati ID card RFID tag attack to cover the meltdown of the global economic house prices are rising by 12% a year again!!

Dont be silly! Its an MI5 False flag black helicopter lizard illuminati ID card RFID tag attack to cover the meltdown of the global economic house prices are rising by 12% a year again!!

You appear to have a recurring theme in your posts. You need to express yourself in a more articulate manner else seek a stronger prescription drug.

Bet all the millions of people that question 9/11 think elvis lives on the moon but sadly it's you that's mistaken and that goes to show just how good 24/7 BBC propaganda can be.

My adviser is to stop watching so much TV and start using them brain cells a bit more.

Guest grumpy-old-man
Bet all the millions of people that question 9/11 think elvis lives on the moon but sadly it's you that's mistaken and that goes to show just how good 24/7 BBC propaganda can be.

My adviser is to stop watching so much TV and start using them brain cells a bit more.

spot-on Justice.

misinformation, people have no idea.

I think getting only 50p : 1$ exhange rate is hurting tourism more than the weather and terrorism.

Your adviser has a very strange, very long name.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

When the guy who got burnt was taken to hospital it was found he had an explosive belt fitted on arrival at the hospital. :blink:

Did they not search him at the scene in case they were accused of an unacceptable stop and search ?

I`m sorry but that beggars belief.

So sad to see this happen in my home town.

These terrorists may want to keep something in mind though. In over 20 years of IRA bombing, not once did a device go off in Scotland. The reason being, the IRA knew the fall out (pardon the pun) would have been unacceptable.

These lads may find they have picked the wrong country to start spreading their hate in.

Glasgow sought no retribution other than legally dispensed justice after the racist murder of Kriss Donald.

Maybe all it will take is a long hot summer and who knows, that sort of restraint might not be in evidence this time :(

When the guy who got burnt was taken to hospital it was found he had an explosive belt fitted on arrival at the hospital. :blink:

Did they not search him at the scene in case they were accused of an unacceptable stop and search ?

unbelievable :ph34r:

Guest AuntJess
unbelievable :ph34r:

How come it did not explode when he got burnt? :blink:

How come it did not explode when he got burnt? :blink:

If he was a suicide bomber how come he didnt let it off when he was fighting with the police, and would you tackle someone with a suicide belt in the duty of law enforcement if you was a policeman.

Without enough information, I'm not leaning either way (false flag or real terrorism). But so much does not add up.

If these are real "terrorists" then they are blithering incompetent nincompoops. It certainly looks like maximum "newsworthiness" for minimum damage.

Very sus.

it may take a lot to swallow this but thats just what most people will do becuause they have been conditioned to be like that via the little green godess in the corner of the lounge.

If all they could do was throw a few cans of petrol then this suicide belt must had been made from fire lighters if you ask me and wet ones at that.