House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoomBoom

London 'car Bomb', Fishier Than A Fish Pie

Whole thing reeks of false flag shennanigans

looks like your not alone...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...e#StartComments

Irratically driven into some bins, yet 'potentially viable' and 'massive'.

Stop hyping this story and find out the facts.

You encourage the government to use invented terror threats to control the population as a whole.

- Roger Clague, Birmingham UK

How can we believe these events? It is all rubbish.

They ALWAYS happen at 'convenient' times for Labour - this time Brown needs to be able to be seen to act like a strong leader, whilst at the same time keeping the population in a state of fear. Pathetic.

- Andy Piersimoni, Shenzhen, China

INSIDE JOB - just like 9/11 and 7/7. The powers that be are pushing their fake war on terror to further their middle east agenda. A lot of people aren't buying it!

- John, London

Another event in the terror merry go round. The whole "war on terror" is an inside job including 7/7.

- Nick, London

Public On Alert As Car Bombing Foiled

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,701...0,00.html?f=rss

The device, which contained 60 litres of petrol, a large amount of nails and several gas canisters, was found in a Mercedes early this morning.

is this me or have they just basically described a lpg merc with a full tank of petrol and a bag of nails in the boot?

Guest mattsta1964
Whole thing reeks of false flag shennanigans

The moment I heard this story, the first thing that crossed my mind was this had been deliberately just so Gordo xcould spout some more rhetoric about the need for strong leadership and extra caution blablabla. It absolutely reeks of complicity.

After 9-11, I've learned never to believe ANYTHING politicians say anymore.

If all the terrorists need is gas cylinders, petrol and some nails inside a car presumably there's nothing to stop them successfully pulling off another attack over the next few days <_<

the amount of people invovled if it was an inside job, do you really think that amount of people could keep quiet, also , what do you think shrapnel is? something that takes resources and finance to build , ********, its only scrap metal and always has been! exactly what the nails are .

gas cannister, perfect for a BLEVE ( boiling liquid expanding vapour explosion) all in all a simple and very cheap way to make a effective bomb and very easy to get hold off without leaving a paper trail behind you , do you really think the goverment can control the int services , i think not!

"Fishier Than A Fish Pie - House Price Crash forum"

Just linked back here from google.

You now have world readership :)

You are not alone try looking google with something like False Flag+London

"Fishier Than A Fish Pie - House Price Crash forum"

Just linked back here from google.

You now have world readership :)

You are not alone try looking google with something like False Flag+London

Before you Knobbers spout yous Sh1t on this forum, I suggest you read the below news article about the REAL WORLD.

Micheal Yon... Warning, Graphic images

This is typically what our brave guys on the ground are putting up with day in day out. THIS is why Iraq is a lost cause, not because of your bullsh1t conspiracy. They hate each other so much they are willing to kill full villages, including beheading young children in front of their parents to get their warped message across. Over there, is, quite literally, hell on earth.

Yet, this is a place that young men and women from this country go to on a regular basis, IN YOUR NAME!!!! and before you say, well not in my name, well WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT PROTESTING IN FRONT OF WESTMINSTER, SEEING ITS NO LONGER AN OFFENCE?! You are forgetting, although all the serving men and women chose their jobs and would quite happily die for their country, most are most definately unhappy about dieing for some filthy dirty rag head infested country that has absolutly F*ck all to do with the UK's strategic interest. So, instead of spouting crap on this website, why not help in the campaign against the war? Unless Brown feels the pressure, absolutely NOTHING will change. Not unless you make your voices heard. We live in a democratic country MAKE SURE YOU ARE HEARD FOR OUR TROOPS SAKE!

Before you Knobbers spout yous Sh1t on this forum, I suggest you read the below news article about the REAL WORLD.

Micheal Yon... Warning, Graphic images

This is typically what our brave guys on the ground are putting up with day in day out. THIS is why Iraq is a lost cause, not because of your bullsh1t conspiracy. They hate each other so much they are willing to kill full villages, including beheading young children in front of their parents to get their warped message across. Over there, is, quite literally, hell on earth.

conspiracy you say and then go on about killing full villages well just what do you think 'Our Boys' are doing when they drop cluster bombs on a village.

My guess is you still beleive the WMD blair told you about and nothing they are doing is in 'My Name' and for that matter the majority of the british public so don't you think it's a bit rich when you talk about 'Democracy'

Would you care to say if the so called war on terror has made it any safer for you and would you be willing to be implanted with a RFID chip just so that you can be protected as they put it becuse thats what coming

the troops in iraq are fighting for 'demoracy'

'democracy' is an ever reducing set of limited 'freedoms' under, effectively, single central bank control

conspiracy you say and then go on about killing full villages well just what do you think 'Our Boys' are doing when they drop cluster bombs on a village.

My guess is you still beleive the WMD blair told you about and nothing they are doing is in 'My Name' and for that matter the majority of the british public so don't you think it's a bit rich when you talk about 'Democracy'

Would you care to say if the so called war on terror has made it any safer for you and would you be willing to be implanted with a RFID chip just so that you can be protected as they put it becuse thats what coming

It is not worth replying to this xenophobic twit Justice.

How can the timing of these attacks seem fishy and conspiratorial?

The timing makes perfect sense to Al Qada and his friends.

A new Prime Minister in place so they send him a message saying "We are still here Kaffir, and we're not going away any time soon"

Makes sense in any terrorists ops manual.

Keep the Government and security forces on their toes, keep creating mayhem and inconvenience for Joe Sixpack and his family.

Thats what terrorists do folks!

We never had all these daft conspiracy theories when the IRA were blowing the f*ck out of the UK and it's innocent people. So why the change?

How can the timing of these attacks seem fishy and conspiratorial?

The timing makes perfect sense to Al Qada and his friends.

A new Prime Minister in place so they send him a message saying "We are still here Kaffir, and we're not going away any time soon"

Makes sense in any terrorists ops manual.

Keep the Government and security forces on their toes, keep creating mayhem and inconvenience for Joe Sixpack and his family.

Thats what terrorists do folks!

We never had all these daft conspiracy theories when the IRA were blowing the f*ck out of the UK and it's innocent people. So why the change?

They would claim responsibility if that were so. "They" would want Gordo to know who to be afraid of.

Haven't heard if anyone has from down here. Has anyone?

You ******ing pr1ck justice, you know absolutely f*ck all. Cluster bombs have been banned from the UK arsenal for some time now and it was only our cousins across the pond that used them in GW2 as ours did not have sufficient safeguards ie selft detonation to get past our land mine laws. Theirs revert to a safe mode and have a dud rate of less than 0.5%... So, before talking complete and utter shoite, I suggest you do some research outside of "www.imaparanoidschitzophrenic.com" or wherever else you learn your ********. :angry:

No, the war on terror has done absolutely f*ck all to counter terrorism, in fact it has absolutely fuelled it. But that has nothing o do with conspiracy and lots and lots to do with complete incompetence on behalf of a goverment, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER ordering us into campaigns without the slightest whiff of Strategic Importance to the UK. Tony Blair thought it was "the right thing to do" to invade IRaq. Well, personally, I couldnt give a flying F*ck if it was the right thing to do morally, its what is right for the country that matters. I have a big issue with comitting to a country that is full of D1ickheads who want to kill each other and living in a country which constantly stinks of shit, in mud huts. ******ing animals the lot of them.

They would claim responsibility if that were so. "They" would want Gordo to know who to be afraid of.

Haven't heard if anyone has from down here. Has anyone?

Asian men arrested, one of them shouting "Allah" whilst on fire and fighting with a cop, a car loaded with calor gas, petrol and nails, a cell phone detonator......

Actually i think the clue as to the perpetrators is in the word "Allah" wayneL!

I'm sure even Gordon is not that stoopid.

You ******ing pr1ck justice, you know absolutely f*ck all. Cluster bombs have been banned from the UK arsenal for some time now and it was only our cousins across the pond that used them in GW2 as ours did not have sufficient safeguards blur blur blur....

Since we are working with the USA and buying weapons from them then we are apart of the system that is using cluster bombs.

You seem like an army chair commando to me.

bet it's just a conspriacy that cluster bombs are being used too.

Hittler too liked people that beleived what they were told without question and i for one will not fall in to that cateogory

Guest Farticus

You may be alarmed to know that the BNP is committed to;

- Controlling immigration to more sensible numbers in order to safeguard home grown jobs, housing and wage levels

- Encouraging and rewarding the Christian values of respect, honour and integrity, at all levels throughout the UK

- Reducing unemployment to nil by encouraging the dignity of labour for all. All able bodied claimants would in future have to work in local community conservation and cleaning projects

- Enforcing the death penalty for child murders, where there is irrefutable evidence of their guilt. Law and order in general to be returned to a more traditional level of policing and justice

- Saving billions on council and income tax by reducing internal bureaucracy and wastage, from the local council all the way up to the inherently corrupt European Parliament

- An economy and housing market based on slow steady economic growth rather than the uncontrolled personal /government borrowing we currently have, with its unfolding recession/ ‘bust’

The truth behind the BNP is clear and frightening

If you feel strongly about this political party please email/post on groups this message, vote more carefully in the next elections and maybe together we can help stop the rot

Public On Alert As Car Bombing Foiled

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,701...0,00.html?f=rss

is this me or have they just basically described a lpg merc with a full tank of petrol and a bag of nails in the boot?

My thoughts exactly :huh:

Is this something that Tomy used to make? "My 1st Jihad"

Why only 60 litres and not 250 litres?

Why didn't the devices go off in either case?

Why set yourself alight?

Why run away?

Why so little preparation when the date was known so far in advance

I am so suspicious of M15/6's 'intelligence' It is the same intelligence that brought Beckett to Foreign secretary, Butler-Schloss to ....... :angry: blah blah blah

Asian men arrested, one of them shouting "Allah" whilst on fire and fighting with a cop, a car loaded with calor gas, petrol and nails, a cell phone detonator......

Actually i think the clue as to the perpetrators is in the word "Allah" wayneL!

I'm sure even Gordon is not that stoopid.

That's the Glasgow one. I believe this thread was about the London farces. Any news for us not in the UK?