House Price Crash Forum

Pm To Move Out Of The Uk?

I wonder will be his last words before he goes ;)

Its was nice to.....2 second pause.......stay here, for a while. But I should,,,,,,,3 second pause,,,,,,really get going before....4 second ...the sh1t hit's the fan.

Guest Shedfish
Its was nice to.....2 second pause.......stay here, for a while. But I should,,,,,,,3 second pause,,,,,,really get going before....4 second ...the sh1t hit's the fan.

:lol: punctuated like a top gear presenter

Says in relation to Inland removal "We approach any removal as we would an overseas shipment"

"So discreet, indeed, and low profile is the business that "many are surprised that we have been in business for over 35 years. Much business comes through word of mouth"."

A moving business getting a liveried truck in front of No.10 moving the PM's belongings. If my business needed it (Stephen Morris rpob don't) I would pay the Blairs 100 grand to get the job.

But yeah, I hope he is moving abroad to America and stays there with Bush.

Guest Shedfish

..well, i'm watching the final PMQT, which looks like turning into the usual playground game / self-aggrandisement chimp fight. in a week where 5 die in floods, without a mention. but then what's another 5, when political reputations are at stake?

ar5eh0les

Guest AuntJess

I read that his family are in the US, so he's most likely going there to be near to Bush to attend to his every whim - no change there! - and for Cherie to be on the spot to do her lecture tours.

He has gone as far as he can with the UK. all his schemes have come to naught: He wants a fresh canvas. Am I cynical for thinking that he wants to gain redemption for the Iraq War? :rolleyes:

He has some crust going to the ME. I wouldn't care to stick my nose into that particular hornet's nest.

Edited by AuntJess
Guest vicmac64

Well - we should insist he comes back to answer serious questions regarding an illegal war, and treason against the people of the United Kingdom (allowing unbridled immigration in an attempt to alter the socio economic makeup of the UK and thus deliberately engineering a higher vote for Labour.) and by giving away our soveriegn rights to a European Superstate.

Thats the challenge folks - to ensure we make our politicians accountable!