http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...#39;/article.do

Tony Blair to be Middle East Peace Envoy

What next?

Fox to guard chicken coup

Nick Griffin to be new Commission for Racial Equality Head

Paedophile to open daycare centre

Bull gets job in china shop

???

My take on this is that Bliar is desperate to redeem himself after the Iraq debacle

His place in history has been seriously tarnished by Iraq and he knows it. He is such a vain, arrogant tosser, he probably wants to be a dogooder for a few years in order to redeem himself from the past mistakes that will overshadow his place in the history books.

One of his few positive achievements was the Good Friday agreement. I think he has some idea he will be equally successful in the middle east........providing Bush doesn't nuke Iran that is!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

i think blair did such a good job in europe during the iraq buildup

the israeli palestinian issue is something that not even the central banks have control over

noticed that the bush pushed for him to be posted in the job

bush = central banks frontman...

HOLA4417
i think blair did such a good job in europe during the iraq buildup

the israeli palestinian issue is something that not even the central banks have control over

noticed that the bush pushed for him to be posted in the job

bush = central banks frontman...

Tell me will Gordon Brown get thier tomorrow and Y.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Tony Blair should be in prison for taking the country to war on a lie. It does not matter that he did what he thought was right at the time. When rapists claim that their victims enjoy the attack it does not mitigate against their guilt.

Cognitive dissonance tells us that people believe what is convenient to their circumstances.

Let him fix the mess he made in the Middle East but on his return he should be locked up.

Cognitive dissonance "...beliefs often change to match behavior when beliefs and behavior are in conflict"

HOLA4423
Tony Blair should be in prison for taking the country to war on a lie. It does not matter that he did what he thought was right at the time. When rapists claim that their victims enjoy the attack it does not mitigate against their guilt.

Cognitive dissonance tells us that people believe what is convenient to their circumstances.

Let him fix the mess he made in the Middle East but on his return he should be locked up.

Cognitive dissonance "...beliefs often change to match behavior when beliefs and behavior are in conflict"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...;articleId=5972

I will be interested to see what the Scottish legal establishment do with this. How much pressure will be put on them by the new PM to find an excuse for not proceeding with this? Unfortunately, as much as Gordon dislikes Tony, he will be an ex-PM himself one day and will reluctantly have to cover Tony's ass.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425