House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bumpydog

You Guys Still Here ?

You lot are funny.

Since I came across this website nearly five years ago I've made over 100k in property.

Seriously guys, stop being so bitter ( I can't afford a house Waaaaaaa ! ). Take control of your own life and do something about it.

The funny thing is that if you keep predicting the same thing eventually you'll be right. Maybe the crash will come next year and maybe it'll be another 20 years. Then you'll all be able to say ' I told you so' ! and everyone will think you're an economic expert. Well done in advance.

I must say I particulaly like the annecdotal evidence thread. " My brother's mate's wife's boss knows a landlord who says the housing market is going to crash so it must be true " etc. Just Brilliant. :P

Since I came across this website nearly five years ago I've made over 100k in property.

Since the old forum did not come online until 26th October 2003, by my calculation, 3 years 7 months ago, strange that you have been reading it for nearly 5 years. No wonder you have ended up in the TSF like a flash.

Ole !

:P

Guest Bart of Darkness

You must have made much more with your time machine. Pretty good going for a Troll. Normally they're not that mechanically minded.

You Guys Still Here ?

And there are more of us than ever, just look at the number of members and guests these days.

But if you've been here 5 years, you'll have noticed the membership increasing anyway.

You lot are funny.

Seriously guys, stop being so bitter ( I can't afford a house Waaaaaaa ! ). Take control of your own life and do something about it.

The funny thing is that if you keep predicting the same thing eventually you'll be right. Maybe the crash will come next year and maybe it'll be another 20 years. Then you'll all be able to say ' I told you so' ! and everyone will think you're an economic expert. Well done in advance.

I must say I particulaly like the annecdotal evidence thread. " My brother's mate's wife's boss knows a landlord who says the housing market is going to crash so it must be true " etc. Just Brilliant. :P

you'll lose it just as fast judging by the depth of your post...