House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AvidFan

Subliminal Gold And Oil Ramping

Has anyone seen this? A new advert about Vodafone offering mobile internet.

The opening dialogue mentions precious things like Gold and Oil, but there's one commodity we're now all rich in... time - thanks to Vodafone's mobile internet.

Are they ramping, or is this advertising designed to make what is essentially a high user cost service appeal to the city types who have probably got commodities on their minds???

Edited by AvidFan

Has anyone seen this? A new advert about Vodafone offering mobile internet.

The opening dialogue mentions precious things like Gold and Oil, but there's one commodity we're now all rich in... time - thanks to Vodafone's mobile internet.

Are they ramping, or is this advertising designed to make what is essentially a high user cost service appeal to the city types who have probably got commodities on their minds???

It's probably just a a plot led by John Travolta and the illuminati to counter the Rothschilds suppresion of the gold market.

Edited by Flick

It's probably just a a plot led by John Travolta and the illuminati to counter the Rothschilds suppresion of the gold market.

Good answer. I love a conspiracy theory, me.

Seriously though, advertisers use every trick in the book to get through to the people they are trying to push the products on to. Doesn't this show that the oil shock and gold prices are on people's minds in the square mile now?

Edited by AvidFan

I suppose oil is black gold....

Every time you get in a car your funding some Middle Eastern Super State.

Which keeps me in a job... : )