House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
itg

Northern Moor - Manchester South

Anyone of you has some information about this area? It would be near Sale between Sale road and Wythenshawe Park. Any information would be more than welcome

Thanks!

Anyone of you has some information about this area? It would be near Sale between Sale road and Wythenshawe Park. Any information would be more than welcome

I was interested in buy an house in this area. Not so far away and future metrolink expansion plan will connect this area with airport and city centre. It seems to me quite interesting.

Thanks!

Depends exactly where it is.

Right next to Wythenshawe park i wouldn't live there if you paid me. Getting closer to Sale is getting much better but still gets criminal tourists coming in for the rich pickings they don't have closer to home.

Got a postcode?

M230LY Moor Lane

Carrswood Road should be M239H???

Wincanton Avenue M23 9A???

Burdale Walk M230J?

The first should be near Sale road past Orton Road toward Sale

The second is near Timperley

The third is between Wythenshawe road on Brooklands road

I have had the impression that stay above the park is better, but I have no idea about the zone around Brooklands Road and Timperley

Thanks!

You first stop should be here.

Your second here.

And finally, here.

Drive a hard bargain if your buying - there are literally thousands of houses on the market.

Youre welcome.

Edited by needle

You first stop should be here.

Your second here.

And finally, here.

Drive a hard bargain if your buying - there are literally thousands of houses on the market.

Youre welcome.

Ok Thank you. I do not know if I will buy this year cose am quite unsure about that. But thank you for your comments, very sensibles!

Sale covers a huge area not just geographically but also economically - it also spans two council boroughs Trafford (M33) and Manchester (M23) - and without putting too finer a point on it the better areas are all in Trafford - one glance at the school league table will tell you why.

Sale M33 attracts affluent families looking for good primary schools and state grammars - M23 is the tale end of Wythenshaw which to be fair is one of the nicer leafier areas of the City of Manchester - but a world away from the cosy middle class streets of Framingham Rd and The Avenue

Be careful around Brooklands Rd - most of the east side is M/cr while the west side is Trafford - when it comes to resale time a Trafford property will shift quicker and rise faster.

Sale covers a huge area not just geographically but also economically - it also spans two council boroughs Trafford (M33) and Manchester (M23) - and without putting too finer a point on it the better areas are all in Trafford - one glance at the school league table will tell you why.

Sale M33 attracts affluent families looking for good primary schools and state grammars - M23 is the tale end of Wythenshaw which to be fair is one of the nicer leafier areas of the City of Manchester - but a world away from the cosy middle class streets of Framingham Rd and The Avenue

Be careful around Brooklands Rd - most of the east side is M/cr while the west side is Trafford - when it comes to resale time a Trafford property will shift quicker and rise faster.

Yes I had some suspect about Brooklands Rd. I've been in M23, near Orton road and does not seems me too rough (at least compared with Fallowfield and Moss Side). The first impression has been a place very quite, not very well serviced (Pubs, restaurants and shops). Second point (a plus in my opinion) a lot of semi detached very well maintained (I did not believe were ex councils): roofs, gutters and gardens in good general condition (if compared with south man).

A starking difference between visual impression and the very poor (at limit of underdevelopment) revealed by the statistics available on upmystreet, I think that maybe these figures has not been updated (ACORN typ. 48). Believe the statistics or follow the empirical evidences? Classic conundrum :)

I do not know I have to choose between north and south if I want to buy (m23/33 or m25/45). Fell in love with Ramsbottom but since I have no helicopter .....

Thank you for all these informations, this is a very nice forum!

Ta

monkey.jpg

post-9211-1182282480_thumb.jpg