House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vicmac64

Would You Say No To Further Immigration?

Guest vicmac64

I say that the UK has no requirement for further immigration on the following basis...

1 Their impact on House Prices which can only have been to inflate them.

2 Our Roads Infrastructure is already at breaking point with major delays on our networks - do we need increased immigration?

3 Immigrants hold down wages thus holding down wages at the bottom end of the scale subjecting British citizens to unnessary suffering and poverty

4 Pressure is increased unfairly on British citizens requiring Government Housing

5 Our Health Service is already at capacity - why should British Citizens needs not come first????

6 Our Crabon footprint will only be increased to the disadvantage of indiginous British Taxpayers by unnecessary increased immigration

7 We have no idea what contribution / more likely what negative immigration has on our economy - my guess is it is entirely negative - you make your choice the statistics are not available which should be good enough indication!

8 We are at the end of 'bubble period' sentament says so, intelligence too, but more importantly the press says so too! Why do we need economic immigration - please remind me as I am at a losss.....

9 How much do they contribute and how much do they cost? a simple question????

10 Do they consider themselves British?

11 Do you really care right now - or are you a slow starter too????

What has this to do with the HPI scam - everything I think - at the very least it was a component of it deliberately contrived by New Labour and at the very least something that 'intellectually deficit individuals allow when in control of a country'

Either ways - we have a problem, HPI, Immigration, Destruction of British Manufacturing Industry et al -------- so where does the buck stop with you!!!!!!!!!

I say that the UK has no requirement for further immigration on the following basis...

1 Their impact on House Prices which can only have been to inflate them.

2 Our Roads Infrastructure is already at breaking point with major delays on our networks - do we need increased immigration?

3 Immigrants hold down wages thus holding down wages at the bottom end of the scale subjecting British citizens to unnessary suffering and poverty

4 Pressure is increased unfairly on British citizens requiring Government Housing

5 Our Health Service is already at capacity - why should British Citizens needs not come first????

6 Our Crabon footprint will only be increased to the disadvantage of indiginous British Taxpayers by unnecessary increased immigration

7 We have no idea what contribution / more likely what negative immigration has on our economy - my guess is it is entirely negative - you make your choice the statistics are not available which should be good enough indication!

8 We are at the end of 'bubble period' sentament says so, intelligence too, but more importantly the press says so too! Why do we need economic immigration - please remind me as I am at a losss.....

9 How much do they contribute and how much do they cost? a simple question????

10 Do they consider themselves British?

11 Do you really care right now - or are you a slow starter too????

What has this to do with the HPI scam - everything I think - at the very least it was a component of it deliberately contrived by New Labour and at the very least something that 'intellectually deficit individuals allow when in control of a country'

Either ways - we have a problem, HPI, Immigration, Destruction of British Manufacturing Industry et al -------- so where does the buck stop with you!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you.....They put too much strain on our already stretched resources....Don't know if this is true, perhaps someone can clarify this, I was told by a friend of mine who used to work in a big factory in Cornwall that employ alot of immigrants, that they only pay a third of the rate of income tax that we do.....The biggest part of his reason for leaving that job was because of the immigrants, he got promoted to foreman, however due to the big language barrier, things kept going wrong and it kept coming back on him.

It could be suggested they are also destroying communities, I remember watching a documentry once, I think it was an area in Nantwich in Cheshire where all the locals had fled due to whole streets of housing being taken over by them, the locals didnt feel like they belonged. The teachers at the local school were also complaining as they had so many immigrant kids coming in that the school just couldnt cope. Its not on if our kids education start suffering because of them.

I feel that strongly about this subject, I intend to vote for the BNP next time, not because I agree with all their policies because I don't, but I do think they would sort this issue out, this current government does sweet F.A. to address this problem. I have spoken to various people about immigration and not one person has actually said they want them here or that they think they are good for the UK. I will probably just waste my vote but the other 3 parties are just a bunch of tossers!

Massive Yes - We need immigration, Without immigration were all stuffed, pensions require ever growing populations, a shrinking population would make our old age even worse than it already going to be...

Massive Yes - We need immigration, Without immigration were all stuffed, pensions require ever growing populations, a shrinking population would make our old age even worse than it already going to be...

Imagine this.

You are a family, struggling to make ends meet as you have very little money, your children are starving, you have limted resources for healthcare and transport, and little housing. (We assume that there is no such thing as benefits).

Do you

1. Have some more children, so your expenses increase. ?.

2. Tighten the hatches, and tie a knot in your partners private parts ?.

Immigration costs the UK in prison places, additional preferential legislation to protect them, puts additional pressure on public services, policing, housing, and its a fact, immigrants require more benefits as they are most likely to be on low pay.

Shut the door, charity begins at home!!!!!.

If the Government want more heads, they should stop taking our wages in tax and we might be able to afford to have a couple of children.