Sign in to follow this  
Ash4781

Gordon Brown Appoints Banker As Top Adviser

Guest casaloco

Ash,

You miss-spelled "w@nker".

Casa

Edited by casaloco

maybe they are going to sort things out after all.

I still think that someone should answer before the court (and possibly smile4ani.gifsmilemp5_1ani.gifsmilefamasani_1.giffiring squad) for letting HPI spiral out of control

Mismanagement of a whole big country on such scale is tantamount to high treason IMO. they certainly knew what they were doing!

this is what we would at least try to do in Poland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rywin_affair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlengate

someone will tell me to shut up now, but UK is my country of residence now so I can't help getting pi55ed off

Guest casaloco

Spiraling house pricesand debt were deliberate... they held off the next recession until after the next election.

Jeremy Heywood, the co–head of the UK Investment Banking Division at Morgan Stanley, was today appointed head of domestic policy and strategy at the Cabinet Office, making him one of three top advisers to Gordon Brown when he becomes Prime Minister.

Does that mean that Brown's advisory team still has Balls?

Spiraling house pricesand debt were deliberate... they held off the next recession until after the next election.

should not people have been consulted about it? even if a stretch of a road is to be built there is a "public consultation" or whatever they call it

are UK politicians accountable at all? does not their mandate come from the people they are supposed to govern?

you guys seriously need major changes. proper constitution, citizens' attitude, guns for the people and moustaches to name the least.

Edited by alex228

The good news is Morgan Stanley (or their chief economist David Miles at least) are massively bearish on the UK property market. :lol:

Hopefully they tell it like it is to Gordon "I don't do numbers" Brown.

"Don't worry Mr Brown, we can explain this. Are you familiar with the concepts of UP and DOWN?"

should not people have been consulted about it? even if a stretch of a road is to be built there is a "public consultation" or whatever they call it

are politicians accountable at all? does not their mandate come from the people they are supposed to govern?

you guys seriously need major changes. constitution, citizens' attitude, guns for the people and moustaches to name the least.

NuLabour have always said one thing and done the opposite - if they declared that they would rape every productive citizen to boost spending on their ill thought out waste of time projects, public sector salary increases, chav benefits and their own renumeration then they would hardly get voted in would they?

Truth is the average UK citizen is dumb, dumb, dumb! and half asleep - they have no concept that the elite may not be acting in their interests or for long term stability and these politician guys are smart - they use that to their advantage to take from the part of society that can afford to be pick-pocketed - but they seldom stop there.

As to guns and moustaches - now that is a seriously good idea - you bring the moustache and I bring the gun :)

HAL

The good news is Morgan Stanley (or their chief economist David Miles at least) are massively bearish on the UK property market. :lol:

Hopefully they tell it like it is to Gordon "I don't do numbers" Brown.

"Don't worry Mr Brown, we can explain this. Are you familiar with the concepts of UP and DOWN?"

They could always employ the same learning techniques that Brown's school teacher used and just kick him in the head! :lol:

Edited by Sinking Feeling

Another Central Banker - ffs, we might as well as pack our bags, buckle up and prepare for New World Order. Communist state here we come!

Whats he going to tell Gordon. Leave it to me, I will sort it out, run like hell and leave you to carry the can.