House Price Crash Forum

Getting Out Of Spain/try Bulgaria

tick

HOLA441

i lived in spain four years ago near malaga i could see what was going to happen so i tried bulgaria and bought from a very good agent very cheap 4000 pounds they looked after me all the way ive never looked back its a wonderful country so if your thinking of leaving spain try here its going to boom building upto going into the euro maybe three years time if any one needs any info leave a message

HOLA442
i lived in spain four years ago near malaga i could see what was going to happen so i tried bulgaria and bought from a very good agent very cheap 4000 pounds they looked after me all the way ive never looked back its a wonderful country so if your thinking of leaving spain try here its going to boom building upto going into the euro maybe three years time if any one needs any info leave a message

Is it absolutely necessary to start 2 threads both ramping your comission based selling in Bulgaria business?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Isn't bulgaria a bit cold in winter, like really really cold?

HOLA446
HOLA447
Getting out of Spain at the moment seems to be the hard bit - of the dozen or so people I know selling only one has a serious buyer interested

How much are they willing to reduce their prices? 10%? 20%?30%?

The economists predict a 30%-40% fall in prices so anybody who buys now catches a falling knife unless the seller is willing to take about 35% off.

HOLA448
Isn't bulgaria a bit cold in winter, like really really cold?

They have proper winters and proper summers....They are far better equiped than us in dealing with the snow, main roads are kept clear, you can get around in a normal car, you dont need a 4x4....So you can get the best of both worlds if thats what floats your boat.. ;)