House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enrieb

Rise Of The Machines

Heres the link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6729745.stm

The US military is developing a robot with a teddy bear-style head to help carry injured soldiers away from the battlefield.

The Battlefield Extraction Assist Robot (BEAR) can scoop up even the heaviest of casualties and transport them over long distances over rough terrain.

New Scientist magazine reports that the "friendly appearance" of the robot is designed to put the wounded at ease.

It is expected to be ready for testing within five years.

Ok so maybe I watched to many sci-fi films as a kid, but If this thing can carry a 135 kg soldier then it can carry a machine gun, or ten machine guns, or a machine gun and a rocket launcher. I don't care if it has a teddy bear head I think its evil! Evil I tell you!

You are right enrieb, it is evil

if we don't get killed by nuking each other or some type of virius be it man made or not then the future will be dominated by machines so in effect we are engineering our own destruction.

Look on the bright side, machines telling our scum sucking politicians what to do, fantastic that will be.

have you ever won a conputer at a game of chest ?

when these robots are armed then you know big brother has a big foot stamping on your face.

The global elite wont have to worry about human soldiers carrying out their orders ie shoot their populations when martial law comes into place they will just program their robots to do it. :ph34r:

WAKE UP WE ARE WALKING INTO A POLICE STATE

when these robots are armed then you know big brother has a big foot stamping on your face.

The global elite wont have to worry about human soldiers carrying out their orders ie shoot their populations when martial law comes into place they will just program their robots to do it. :ph34r:

WAKE UP WE ARE WALKING INTO A POLICE STATE

Terminator3-07.jpg

:ph34r:

Of course, nobody is actually going to tell us how far these robots have been integrated into society.

Already there are clearly a number of posters on this site who are, in actual fact, CYBORGS.

You can tell them by their predictable, robotic thought-processes and the constant malfunctioning of their spelling and grammar centres.

Of course, nobody is actually going to tell us how far these robots have been integrated into society.

Already there are clearly a number of posters on this site who are, in actual fact, CYBORGS.

You can tell them by their predictable, robotic thought-processes and the constant malfunctioning of their spelling and grammar centres.

Hi

Watch this video and watch high profile politicians being controlled like robots for their puppet masters.

I thank you in advance for watching this 10 min clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPoSl2x4oKY

Hi

watch this video clip of a compilation of high profile political people being controlled by their puppet masters to lie to the people.

I thank you in advance for watching this short clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RBJVSPqps...ted&search=