House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
deano

Property Ladder

She is not the worst best of a bad lot maybe.

Darn, I miss that show and Sarah Beaney. I believe she is looking hot these days. Some women look great after child birth.

8 O'CLOCK CHANNEL 4.

An absolute dreamer. Will let you know.

She will make a fortune, they always do!

Sarah will say, "and the results are stunning" and then get the EA's to give it a price higher than anyone thought possible.

MAN O MAN!!!!!

the dippy bint is going on about happy showers :lol: where you stand in front of lights for half an hour :lol:

o dear o dear

what's surprising is the eejits in london saying they would pay more for an environmental house!- i bet they wouldnt pay more if they saw the house the bint is transforming

looks like this one could be old- beeny looks like she might be preggers

She will make a fortune, they always do!

Sarah will say, "and the results are stunning" and then get the EA's to give it a price higher than anyone thought possible.

Actually you have a point. The EA's know they are going to be on TV, what are they going to do, overvalue. Selling it is another issue, that wont be on TV.

Whats the valuation and what did she buy it for. Its 2:20am in Thailand I cant watch it.

Edited by time

Darn, I miss that show and Sarah Beaney. I believe she is looking hot these days. Some women look great after child birth.

Eh, whats the lump above the skirt about. Hardly excentuates the breasts now does it.

Actually I used to fancy her, like the way the lips move. ;)

Edited by deano

Whats the valuation and what did she buy it for. Its 2:20am in Thailand I cant watch it.

Sorry, data not my strong point, could someone oblige.

Eh, whats the lump above the skirt about. Hardley excentuates the breasts now does it.

Actually I used to fancy her, like the way the lips move. ;)

If she was my wife, damm right she pregnant again, you couldnt keep me off her. :lol:

Off Topic - Have you thought about Sky and a Slingbox? www.slingmedia.com/

Off Topic - Have you thought about Sky and a Slingbox? www.slingmedia.com/

I am alright when I am back up north in Chiang Mai, but here on Koh Chang I am in the hotel, it has BBC world but no other UK channels, but I am down in town at an internet cafe watching some Thai Birds while chatting to you lot about house prices.

Jeez, imagine saying that 20 years ago, I would be sectioned under the mental health act.

They would say :

Living in Thailand ?

Internet ?

Satellite television ?

House price crash ... yeah we know about them. The rest is science fiction.

Clare's ripping up the new floor to fit underfloor heating in, great planning. She has no stair with which to go upstairs and she's off to the bank. Says she needs a rocket up her ass, well she said it!.

I am alright when I am back up north in Chiang Mai, but here on Koh Chang I am in the hotel, it has BBC world but no other UK channels, but I am down in town at an internet cafe watching some Thai Birds while chatting to you lot about house prices.

Are you sure they are birds?

Are you sure they are birds?

:lol::lol::lol: I know what you mean. they call them Katoys here, we call they ladyboys or shemales. So in answer I could be looking up a guys skirt, but what an ass on it. :lol::lol::lol:

IMO, if has a no Adams apple, a nice pair of 2i2s and a good ass, then I will look. I have a long term girl, so I wont touch, but in fairness I bet theres a few out here tonight going home with a couple of balls in their hands. Some dont mind either, because they will be back tommorow.

Edited by time

what was the final result? did HPI save her?

it would like take a heart of stone not to laugh if she made a colossal loss...

No, it absolutely did not make that clear. We know now.

I thought that this was a new series; but all I have seen have been repeats of earlier series jumbled up in a different combination.

She made about £90k profit on it (based on EA valuations).

Would have made more if she had locked the door and left it untouched while HPI took care of the rest.

What a world we live in when muppets are given free money for making balls ups..... :rolleyes: